Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

mylot - mylot.com

hexeduser

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, i guess, i don't need to post here! I have now 17.61 Dollars and waiting for 2 dollars, I just need few more tasks and gonna request for a payment! It seems i can reach 25 dollars here! Well, if i were you then i should start to accumulate credits in tagvillate to complete profitable task in mylot. I guess azure will have more tasks as she raising the value of her tags.

This is one of the best forums as everybody has said to me but i find this forum a hustle one. It keeps on giving me adds that i dont like and i keep on skipping them. The rates per task is not that great also that's why i am not being active here. I just concentrate on my PTP campaigns.

Yes, i don't feel like doing the other tasks it's not worthy at all. Btw, i will reach 25 dollars just waiting for the 2 dollars and i have update my Paypal.. It would be my first payment request is that automatic that once i reach 25 dollars then the payment will be send at the given time? Because i set 25 dollars.

I'm happy that a lot of you are earning good in mylot via task. But me I'm a member of mylot of three years now but sad to say I never earn a single earnings from doing task. I done about 5 task in here but I never have a chance to finish all the task or get paid from doing some task. Because I always get rejection.

Yes, i don't feel like doing the other tasks it's not worthy at all. Btw, i will reach 25 dollars just waiting for the 2 dollars and i have update my Paypal.. It would be my first payment request is that automatic that once i reach 25 dollars then the payment will be send at the given time? Because i set 25 dollars.

Hey mate! How were you able to earn that big amount form doing tasks? And how long have you been earning that amount? If i could earn that big from this forum then i guess i should be active here. So i see that $25 is the minimum payout here. I expect that earning the minimum payout would take you months isn't it?

No, 10 dollars is the minimum but i just set mine as 25 dollars. Btw, i just manage to earn another 10 dollars. I have now 35.62 dollars btw, can i get that all when the Admin paid me? Or i will just get exact 25 dollars?

Wondering can you tell us what offer you completed. Seems im interested to have that 10 dollars easy task. I really nice that you will have 35 dollars already. Well of course, it is stated that the minimum is 10 dollars so you will get that 35 dollars as you meet the requirement for payout.

Well, you can earn as well.. if you need credits in tagvillage there is a task in mylot which giving 5 credits, in that 5 credits you can earn 8 dollars or more through completing the task of Azure.. If you have an account already, it's okay to have another or use your family members info.. just to be sure.

Well, you can earn as well.. if you need credits in tagvillage there is a task in mylot which giving 5 credits, in that 5 credits you can earn 8 dollars or more through completing the task of Azure.. If you have an account already, it's okay to have another or use your family members info.. just to be sure.

Which means that these credits are for tagvillage yes i have seen it lately. I will try to have that as i will able to have some free credits and will good to go for the other tasks of this member. Quite interesting as im starting to do on the tasks now.

I am a member of that site and i have posted quite a lot but am not eligible of withdrawing my earning because my country does not accept paypal :(
you could have checked on the payment methods here before registering with the forum.It seems they are only paying with paypal and there is no Liberty Reserve.