Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

mylot - mylot.com

hexeduser

I am still not considering to be active posting in this site as I don't feel that I can be reaching and achieving the minimum payout in a month in here easily.

Yes. It is really hard to achieve payout minimum in just a month in here even if you are very active. It will take you 2 months at most if you wanted to reach payout in this site. I am tired of posting here so I shifted to PTP forums which give much higher rates compared to this one.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I read from other ptp forums that some are posting around 1000 posts in here just to reach $10 minimum payout, I have compared those to MTV which they will be earning around $40 in they post 1000 in a month. I can also compare this to DMT, which they can earn $20 in a month for posting 1000 posts. So it was still good to post in ptp forums rather than in mylot.

Of course they have realized that it is a slow earning and low rate. Imagine that there were members here from US and Canada and then they will go on for 1 cent only per post that will done with realization. So they are doing because i know that they only used paypal and dont know much of lr. So just which forum do have high traffic that survive paying via paypal only i think it is one in mylot.

I know that this social networking site is much popular and has got a lot of active members who love to post at Mylot regularly, so was curious to check out it's traffic rank in Alexa which is 6,028 that is quite nice rank.

Yeah, that is interesting to mylot forum because when i do some research particularly forums it is mostly in the top result. So they are indeed good in SEOing. But then others dont know it is not much a good earning site although it is popular and have good rank and traffic.

Earning in Mylot don't easy ever many time as you don't earn any cents in somedays too if you post too short.For me I gave up from this site for long time because they pay very low rate and I meet another PTP site offer higher rate.But mylot still stay long time and still pay.It is wonderful thing.

There were lot of interesting discussion in mylot I still even want to post even without payment for my post. Because others like my fellow countrymen need some help to solve their problem. And then of course, i sometimes know the solution thats why im interested to help and to post.

Some people doesn't really think of earning they are more on sharing and learning! In other words socializing rather than earning. In mylot Earning is just a Bonus! : )

I hope mylot will give a lot of bonus. lols. last year they give a christmas bonus. If you post in christmas day you earn twice the amount you suppose to earn on that day. But since we only earn few cents a day in here. I think it does not make any difference. lols.

I hope mylot will give a lot of bonus. lols. last year they give a christmas bonus. If you post in christmas day you earn twice the amount you suppose to earn on that day. But since we only earn few cents a day in here. I think it does not make any difference. lols.

I never knew that Mylot gave this kind of bonus,i am member on mylot from more than 1 year but was never so active to catch up such news about bonus.I hope there will be bonus this Christmas too,i am not a regular poster here but will have benefit if admin offers something nice.