Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

mylot - mylot.com

hexeduser

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

seriously? So you can discuss things just like as if you were just chatting? And posts do not need to be very long? Wow well that is incredibly good rate for doing that. That is just like paid to chat, except much higher rate. Do you therefore spend most of your time there in the forum? But I still don't get how it works then in terms of their splitting of their rates.

There are set sections and threads here like you would find on most PTP that restrict topics to money earning programs and the like. You can talk freely about anything and create discussions to that effect. This is because this is not geared towards helping and discussing ways to make money online.

though members don't like to post here but this site is very popular up until now. so mylot has indeed manage gain enough active members to keep their site online and stable. though i have no idea if they are still earning very well in their ads.

Well I find that the site is not really laid out well. The texts are all over the place in the front page, and the banners are larger than the size available. But it does seem that there are lots of ads around them. I had a brief look and saw something about yahoo. Maybe they are ads from yahoo.

This site is a good one because some members acutally earning at least 10 dollars a month in here. And also those who are focusing in mylot earning more than that because they are allocating all their free time posting in here. I have read a discussion in here some even targeting 50 dollars to earn and they set the amount with their option.

Well that is true but then again earning such high amount is something that is really tough to do in here except for those who have been doing well in doing tasks like mony in here, anyways I don't post anymore in this site and just checking some tasks from time to time.

Some members doesn't even know that mylot is quite popular. This is the only one Forum discussion I know which has a very good alexa ranking. @chardyme I am not expecting for that task as I used my credits already buying tags just only have five credits left.

Seeing from your activities in here it does look like you will be able to provide proof or payments with a good amount of earnings so that you can easily be able to gain referrals. You seem to be earning well on daily basis through discussions so I am sure that this will be reflected by your payment proof.

though members don't like to post here but this site is very popular up until now. so mylot has indeed manage gain enough active members to keep their site online and stable. though i have no idea if they are still earning very well in their ads.

i don't know if they are stil popular but if i login and make little posts here i still find some people that still active and some of them is old members that still answers my question with good answers, if you only depend on discussion here you will took longer to reach cashout

There is no doubt about it because MYLOT is very popular. I just don't know why there are some of you didn't know about the popularity of MYLOT because before when I just searching a keyword I always came across with mylot result it's always at the first page of the Search Engine.

Then it surely is popular if it manages to get some good rankings for most keywords that you are looking for. I believe that many of us have clearly underestimated this forum as the better thing to do is just for one to get onto the forum and see for themselves how much one can earn here.

This is a social community that pays you to post. There are no fixed rates with regards to post. The site shares its revenue for the day and the earnings are updated every 7am to 10am server time. In here you are not limited to talk about HYIP and Forex only but also any topics under the sun. Using also the sites Yahoo powered search engine you can sometimes earn a reward. The most I got in the search engine was $.14.

Heres the link if you want to check the site:

My link

The minimum payout is $10 and they pay through Paypal

i am also using that mylot site , actually it is a very good place for online discussion , also it is paying for each valuable post or reply . Overall it is a good one .

Well, its really a good discussion and actually they still in terms of searchable discussions or topics which are common or usual. So far, its only difficult to make a post just because of they have many steps to make a post like tagging which is optional.

WE can enjoy reading various stuff in here because there are lots of discussion in here, and there are a lot of active members. Anyway, I still do read the highest rated discussion in here daily as it's really good to read those discussion.

Actually if you post to earn in here reading is usually eat up our time in here. That's why I don't post much in mylot anymore. I prefer to post in ptp forum in which I can post the same thread over and over again. Because at least even if I don't read much of the post its really does not matter. Unlike in mylot that its necessary to read other posters or else its obvious that you don't read.

Actually if you post to earn in here reading is usually eat up our time in here. That's why I don't post much in mylot anymore. I prefer to post in ptp forum in which I can post the same thread over and over again. Because at least even if I don't read much of the post its really does not matter. Unlike in mylot that its necessary to read other posters or else its obvious that you don't read.

I suppose that you do have a point because with PTP you are bound to come across the same threads but with different updates and comments but it woul be easier to comment on as opposed to having topics where you have to read and understand the before replying. That would surely slow down your replies.

i dont think my lot is a paid to post forum because i have never seen anybody who have good paid by them even in this forum no one had got payment.they are not paying its members so that people are showing no interest on them.

Well, that's good strategy in order to manage our time online and of course to maximize our earnings. It's really disappointing that we need to post here it take us some time to make a post or relate to other posts or comments.

It does in fact take time to go through the thread before you can post and this is the disadvantage that you have with Mylot. But I am sure that other members have a strategy to work around this that they have developed with experience so that they spend less time as possible before posting their replies.

Well we all have different strategy from mylot and we may picked what ever is suitable for us and what work for us, for me I don't really like posting anymore in here and been just checking the tasks section from time to time to get to do a good task to take.

Well we all have different strategy from mylot and we may picked what ever is suitable for us and what work for us, for me I don't really like posting anymore in here and been just checking the tasks section from time to time to get to do a good task to take.

I see your strategy is to work on tasks only. I know that some members have been able to earn quite well from doing tasks in here so it may work out for you. It would depend on the availability of tasks and how much they are worth to determine how long it would take to accumulate enough credits.