Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

mylot - mylot.com

hexeduser

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw one member mentioning that he already accumulated about $11 worth of earnings for the month and has made over a dollar in earnings just yesterday. This is why I say that there are peoople who thrive with their activities in here while there rest of us are not doing well.

I think that this is the greatest challenge about being active on this site. It would require time to get to a point where you accumulate such a high amount of earnings from the site in one day, something that you could possibly get to do in shorter period of time on other PTP forums.

I think that this is the greatest challenge about being active on this site. It would require time to get to a point where you accumulate such a high amount of earnings from the site in one day, something that you could possibly get to do in shorter period of time on other PTP forums.

that is themost biggest challenge, as we know there are many tempted ptp forums which make us earn more than this program. and to make a lot of posts or create a lot of discussion here per day is not easy, as long as we can spend a lot of time here i think we can get a lot of earning here per day.

Yes, time is of real importance and used efficiently to make money online. If you are able to use your time wisely and earn well from here that its all good. Some of us just feel that we can do better with our time on other forums but it would be good to keep some activity here whenever you can.

Well it isn't to be disputed that mylot is another great forum but yet i think the major thing that is making guys a little bit inactive inhere is the high payout and likewisely the payment processor they are making use of which by now i think the admin should have added to.

I dont think that the site will have a change in payment processor of choice being Paypal in here. I think that the site admin is content with the amount of posting activities that are on the forum right now bearing in mind that Paypal is not inclusive. There are some members I believe that are just active here because they dont have Paypal.

Yes, its old issue that they can't add other payment methods. Since we know that they are earning or have funds only paypal. And there's no other way for them to have good offer for other payment processors which will not good when they exchange funds.

I also doubt that there will be an addition of payment processors in here because admin seems to be content with the way the site is running while making use of Paypal only. I suppose that adding more payment processors will also mean that the site will have to pay more monthly as more members who dont have Paypal will also join.

i am quite happy i have earned again and now my earning or balance is like $16.23. so i am very much happy with the earning i have. so i am just glad that it is a great place for me to earn. i am actually earning pretty well here daily compared with what i am earning in other forums.

i have only $14.86 in my balance. i am still trying to reach $20 in my account. i am not sure if i can do it. hopefully i can . but i am trying my best that i would be able to post a lot of discussions so that i would be able to earn a lot again.

Is this your earnings for this month or you have been posting for months to have this amount. I'm quite impressed how you still able to be in this forum and able to make some earnings. I wonder how many hours did you spend here everyday .

I guess its his earning for a month. Its a good earning if you are posting in here daily. Me before I do earn 21 dollars in here in just one month but that's three years or four years ago when I don't know any other ptp forum but mylot only. I post four hours a day to six hours a day in mylot and earn 50 cents to 1 dollar plus in here. But I don't really earn consecutive 1 dollar or more earning in mylot even though I post regularly.

It's my earnings just for this month and I don't spend a lot of my time here because I am more active in forums. So I think that it's still much worth it to be active on this one. I don't know why you guys are not interested on this one. I think I can earn more here given the time

I guess its his earning for a month. Its a good earning if you are posting in here daily. Me before I do earn 21 dollars in here in just one month but that's three years or four years ago when I don't know any other ptp forum but mylot only. I post four hours a day to six hours a day in mylot and earn 50 cents to 1 dollar plus in here. But I don't really earn consecutive 1 dollar or more earning in mylot even though I post regularly.

Four to six hours a day just to receive anything from 50 cents to a dollar in earnings is not worth it unless if you have a strategy to earn better from the site. I am suprised though to see that indieover still manages to have time for PTP forums as well.

It's not that hard to post on the site as well. It's just to post here as easy as posting in forums. Although there is some differences in the things that we post here in the things that we post in forums. So I'm hoping that I would be able to make a lot of post again in here later on. I am excited to post here daily actually. I hope you can earn on this site as well.

Yes, admin does not seem to have the intention to use other payment processors. Including LR would cause a problem for example because it would mean that there would be many members that are requesting using that processor. Paypal I believe suit admin fine as he can manage payment processing since Paypal is limited whereas other processors are easily available.