Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

mylot - mylot.com

hexeduser

Its unlike you @indie to earn 20 or 40 cents from the site as I am used to you making some good earnings on any particular day. I guess it does show that you were busy on other forums and that clearly took your time. I wonder how you will be able to maintain a balance so you can earn from here and other PTP.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have made 7 discussions now. I would focus more on the amount of discussions I would be able to do daily and not so much how much I would get daily. Because sometimes there's some delays on the updates so you may feel that you were not getting nice amount for your posts foe that day.

I just visit the site now after a very long time. The number of members of my lot now is around 2.4k. Many people actually leave the site since the decrease in their rate? I think the membership base should have being more it that they decreased the rate lately. Well, let see how it will be in the near future. I was looking at one tast to complete it but the payment method (Paypal) of that task just turned me off.

You really should post your payment proofs on the forums as well because there are times when we dont see the payment proofs. This may even help motivate some of us who thing that there is no opportunity to earn from the forum because of the post rates.

I'm actually posting actually on this site and are making some discussions so that i would be able to earn much more. I just want to motivate myself more into posting more. So I hope that I would be able to make a lot of discussions daily here. I am very much happy with my activity on myLot.

If you are happy with your activities in here then that means that you are also earning well in here because if you can create lots of discussion in here then you are also earning some quite good amount daily in here. Well, just keep up your activity in here as long as you are happy with your earnings in here.

if you are earning one cent per post it's kinda good in my opinion because i earn way less then that and i also do post quality posts which minimum four lines in it. It seems they pay lowest possible amount to most of the members and bit good rate for few who give more advertising to them in mylot. Seen this happening since long time.

I think that htis i

It will not be all the time because if all members will only earn a fix rate of one cent per post in here then for sure they will post a lot in here. but it's not that when your post didn't reach the requirements then you will not earn any single rates with it.

I think that this is something that is causing a confusion with members posting here or wanting to post in here. The fact that there is no set post rate and you get to know after a day or so how much you have been credited for your posts is rather discouraging. If the post rate can be set to 1 at the least then you can plan accordingly.

The fact that you will only find out after a day or so what earnings you received is what makes it not to be good for me. It could better target and post here if it had confirmed post rates if you make good posts. Since the minimum payout per month is $10, in order to reach that target per month you need to make 34 cents per day. I would therefore target better knowing that 34 posts a day will guarantee me reaching minimum payout.

I don't think it's that bad. Anyway I have noticed one of my discussions was deleted and I lose exactly 4 cents. So it just mean I am just right that I do get 4 cents for each of my discussions usually. So that is why I was able to earn pretty well on the site.

Out of the number of discussions that you manage to create here daily I am sure that it wont be a trainsmash to get the odd one deleted in here. Its good that your discussions get you 4 cents in here because that is surely good earnings to receive if you create a lot of discussions but you really need to be creative.

This is a social community that pays you to post. There are no fixed rates with regards to post. The site shares its revenue for the day and the earnings are updated every 7am to 10am server time. In here you are not limited to talk about HYIP and Forex only but also any topics under the sun. Using also the sites Yahoo powered search engine you can sometimes earn a reward. The most I got in the search engine was $.14.

Heres the link if you want to check the site:

My link

The minimum payout is $10 and they pay through Paypal

i have heard about it a lot but unfortunately did not became a member of it. people say it is genuine but i want the payment proof first before i join this.