Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

libertyreserve-libertyreserve.com

i heard some issue that some people already get hacked but i think the possibiilty of them to get hacked not because of keylogger but more to DNS poisoning, that is quite tricky attack that will redirect all data that we submit to the dark place before we know it.

• Replies 874
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Account getting hacked? I think if you are careful in using your account and your computer of course that you would not just a problem. Of course make a strong password which I do also. My password is random numbers and I changed it from time to time.

you know DNS cache Poisoning? if you know then it will be useless if you have random password lols, the only way to prevent for that thing is to change your DNS provider i suggest Google DNS or OpenDNS, it will help you to fight againts that thing because they are well update, and you LR account wil be safe, but you must make sure too taht your account/computer don't have keylogger because they can easily steal your LR account data if you type it when you login into your LR account

Really sad to have few funds in LR lol. Now, I don't know what is poisoning but according to what I have read there are again many phishing emails and one member did able to follow instructions because of stating to recover the account but then, LR does not give us any links. We should remember that.

as long as you work in some high earning industry then you will not feel something like that, so far i only have about $7 in my account and i think that is not that good for me since that is only low amount and previous month i only get about $30 which become the lowest amount of money that i ever get with my LR

I have minimum of 50 dollars in some of my LR accounts all the time since I do online exchange. But same time I still feel that the funds is small. How I wish I can have 1,000 dollars in my LR each month. If that going to happen then I'm sure I will going to be a millioniare. lols. But same time its not impossible as right now I'm hoping that I can be successful in forex trading and if Its going to happen I'm sure I can earn good profit.

Then you will need to use your own funds if you want to, because if you really want to become an exchanger then you will really need to have lots of funds on your account and you should really use your own money to buy some funds from some members. So, you will not just going to offer an exchange, but buying and selling as well, it's very profitable business.

no doubt libertyreserve.com is the best payment processor and they have a strong security. in hyip site we see that almost all the hyip company take liberty reserve as a payment processor. even many forex trading broker accept liberty reserve. actually their security level is so high. liberty reserve is so much popular among all of payment processor in this time. they have a blog department by which they give news about their site. now many earning site also pay by liberty reserve dollar.

Then you will need to use your own funds if you want to, because if you really want to become an exchanger then you will really need to have lots of funds on your account and you should really use your own money to buy some funds from some members. So, you will not just going to offer an exchange, but buying and selling as well, it's very profitable business.

I'm now in forex. Its seems its more profitable and more predictable than doing exchange I do earn 20 to 30% a month in doing forex trading. its like investing in a hyip site the difference is that I'm the one who control my account and if I get loss its my fault also. So far I can say I'm earning just fine in forex trading. My main target is to earn 100 dollars LR monthly. then next year 500 dollars a month. I guess in two to three more years I can say I can earn 1,000 dollars a month in LR.

• 4 weeks later...

So far, I've never experienced any security problem with my LR account. It is always good to change our passwords once in a while to prevent hackers from stealing our funds. The services here are great, we just have to be security conscious and make sure that after using public computers, we log out.

I dont know what I would do if my account were to be hacked. It would just be devastating. I havent come across many people that have had their LR accounts hacked for that matter which is good because it means that security is a bit tight. I know that its not 100% secure but having less reports is a good thing.

If your account in LR got hack theirs no way you can get back your funds. In that case alone its a clear sign that theirs no way its much better in term of security than paypal. Because when my account got hacked in paypal I get my funds after 5 minutes. I don't think LR support will goin to listen to you if you send support telling them that your account get hacked. In same time I do trust LR. But in term of security I still do believe paypal is much much better.

Yes, simply because they don't have irreversible funds only we can have is the logged and the history we have our account to track where the funds sent. Well, so far, I don't have problem with my LR account and I'm careful in logging in the LR site to avoid this as well as the phishing emails.

In as much as our funds in LR can be refunded if our LR account gets hacked, I still prefer LR to any other payment processor. We just have to be careful with the way we use our LR accounts and we should make sure that we change the default password given to us by LR. It will even be better if we change our passwords as frequently as possible.

Is there any way we can receive alerts about incoming and outgoing transfers from LR directly to our mobile?

Yes, that's only the disadvantage that we can't make mistake and once we made the payment that will be final that's why before we made a transaction in LR we will going to have many steps, verification and finally send the payment. It is not time consuming but sometimes irritating to have many process.

Is there any way we can receive alerts about incoming and outgoing transfers from LR directly to our mobile?

To my knowledge there is no such a feature although I have a workaround for this but for my country. I get SMS notifications whenever I receive an email so whenever I receive payments to my account I will get an SMS notification as well. If you have an email service provider that provides for this it may be a solution.

Well, even in other payment processors we don't have such as far as i can know. But I don't know if we have it in our email since there are email providers that can use to connect or receive emails via mobile phone. So, its LR - email provider - phone and there's no LR - phone that is because they can't make that feature and costly for sure.

It would have been a great feature to have just like with my bank account where I can get an SMS for every transaction that happens in my bank it would have been very convenient for us to have this feature here. There are many free SMS services online that makes me wonder how they work but doing it across the globe on all carriers would be a challenge and indeed costly.

as far as i know the only way to get some emails like that only through our emails but who know if LR want to give us that feature in future, as for me that feature(throuhgh phone)is not that important, but i know for some people that is important, but so far LR still my most used e-currency until now

Yes, just only in the email provides both with the expenses for the notification or sync your phone to your email address which either yahoo or gmail. So far, I don't have plan to use it and of course, I don't need it because I'm usually online and cheking my Lr account often.

as far as i know the only way to get some emails like that only through our emails but who know if LR want to give us that feature in future, as for me that feature(throuhgh phone)is not that important, but i know for some people that is important, but so far LR still my most used e-currency until now

It would be a great feature to have because you would get to know immediately when you received a payment into your LR account. Even if there were to be some fraudulent activities that happen on your account you would be able to pick it up immediately and get to do something about it.

To my knowledge there is no such a feature although I have a workaround for this but for my country. I get SMS notifications whenever I receive an email so whenever I receive payments to my account I will get an SMS notification as well. If you have an email service provider that provides for this it may be a solution.

Thanks for the answer. Until yesterday, I didn't use to receive emails about incoming and outgoing transfers from LR because I hadn't activated it, but now that I've activated the email notification feature, I receive alerts on my LR transfers. Also, I set up my email account to be configured with my phone(my phone supports the feature) in such a way that any email I receive, enters as SMS. In that way, I see all my LR incoming transfers without having to go online.

Its just works out better this way because you can keep track on the incoming and outgoing transactions on your LR account. This is how I get to know immediately when I have received a payment into my LR account and can therefore start posting payment proofs as necessary.