Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

libertyreserve-libertyreserve.com

• Replies 874
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, because most online investment programs do support for LR its always a good idea to make sure that you have funds in here. If you come across something that you are interested in you can be able to make use of those funds for that investment. Most of our earnings is in LR anyway.

Yeah, because most online investment programs do support for LR its always a good idea to make sure that you have funds in here. If you come across something that you are interested in you can be able to make use of those funds for that investment. Most of our earnings is in LR anyway.

that is true, i can say that i earn about 90% from LR right now, even they lack something like dispute feature but overall i like them, since their rate is high and also they supported in many program that joined right now, like HYIP or Forex, and in PTP forum, that is what i like from them

Yeah and that will remain an advantage for them to be used when it comes to earning online and investment programs and sites. The same cannot be said about shopping online because of the dispute feature but I believe that with the commission that they are able to get from fees they dont really mind.

Yeah and that will remain an advantage for them to be used when it comes to earning online and investment programs and sites. The same cannot be said about shopping online because of the dispute feature but I believe that with the commission that they are able to get from fees they dont really mind.

yeah dispute usually become something that usually people talk about, taking about how secure them i think is not that important since in fact they are truly secure since i don't see any DDOS attack that made someone loss their account, so i can say they are secure just by see that thing

This will not going to be change in LR that's part of their agreement and what the users of LR accepted so, when they remove or will have dispute will be a big drawback for them as well as the industry will be a lost. So, that's why they have this because, they are in investment programs.

Yes, and we really know that it is majorly used in Investment program, it's a business after all that's why if you going to send a payment to someone it's your responsibility, LR is not liable for any of your action. That's why I am very wise using my LR account.

Well, we will not have chance to lose this payment processor from the big network or business they have but we have chance to lose our LR account if we will take care of it. I just recently have again phishing email here in the site that I have invested so technically they have sources to attempt in stealing accounts.

Well, we will not have chance to lose this payment processor from the big network or business they have but we have chance to lose our LR account if we will take care of it. I just recently have again phishing email here in the site that I have invested so technically they have sources to attempt in stealing accounts.

I want to have 500 dollars in here right now. I don't know how I can do it but I'm hoping that I have it. its been a while since I last trade in forex trading in lite account and that's the main reason why I just feel tired of trading. But same time if I can only find way to make good income in forex I hope I can make good income in forex because I will going to withdraw using LR.

I think everyone want to have for such amount in their Liberty reserve account because I also want to have, but same as you thinking now we don't know how we can able to have for such amount, but perhaps when we started saving our funds and never sell our Liberty reserve funds then it may be possible to have that.

Yes, just like we can't withdraw the funds LR will not have alterations for that. I think what they can do as of this moment is to have remain their service and just improve their features just like what we have seen now that LR is having API changes here.

the old one must be change, and it seems many programmer will take this chance and i hope their new API will give programmer more flexibity to customize their own script. well i think that will not affected casual users, and i don't think there will be big thing that will happened in this month, overall they are still great e-currency

Well, I think it doesn't concerned about the API because, we don't typically use this in LR as we are not like hyip monitors or those who have online business or have huge transactions that will need this to manage their business in LR. So far, LR is making improvements in this feature.

Liberty reserve is a good source of income for me right now. I hope I can make good income in forex trading using LR. I know its hard to make money in forex trading and its hard to make money online. But without LR I'm sure I'm not earning online at all as all of my earnings or most of my earnings are been paid via LR. I do hope that in two to three years time I can say I'm happy earning online thanks to LR.

It is always be my source of funds now. Though, it is just a difficult matter to see how ptp forums is losing funds in LR and I need to ensure to have find more ways to earn LR funds as it is still the best in the value even it's value already decreased which I have lose some funds.

When we are active in Paid to post Forum and Investment program then earning funds with our Liberty reserve will not be hard because it's usually the payment processor we prefer to use when we are requesting for a payment especially in HYIP that it's allowed to request a cents.

the reason why i still use them until now because of their value :D, in my country LR's rate is big enough and with my average earning per month in PTP forum and HYIP, i can make some living from it at least to paid my own internet bills plus my own pocket money

Yes, because I am sure that there are many who are using this payment processor because there are many who are into investment program as it's easy for them to make money with those program and when we're talking about investment program we know that Liberty reserve is the first payment processor coming into our minds.

in what kind of investment? :D, if people talk about HIGH RISK invesment program or HIGH RISK program, then i will remember about LR, like in HYIP or Forex, since both of this one is high risk so that is why they prefer LR, which don't have any dispute feature so people is not wil raise any dispute when they loss. nice trick but also can be a lesson for us to be careful when we want to use this e-currency because there is no dispute feature here, so before start to invest think about it first.

That is why there's a lot of business going on in LR and there's a lot of transactions done every minute. I can say that LR become the hub for the investment programs where it is derived. Since LR is not for online shopping or more legally businesses but for the high risk programs.

That is why there's a lot of business going on in LR and there's a lot of transactions done every minute. I can say that LR become the hub for the investment programs where it is derived. Since LR is not for online shopping or more legally businesses but for the high risk programs.

yeah as usual they are good e-currency that people can use in high risk program, such as forex and also that is an ideal place for hyip admin to get profit too :D. for me online shopping is good too but with LR we will have higher risk when do transaction, so it is better if we want to shopping with LR, we choose a shop that already have good reputation and accepted LR :D