Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

libertyreserve-libertyreserve.com

It seems many members don't know yet that why libertyreserve don't have bank accounts is because or ecurrency its not like as same to cash like other payment processors that's why we can't have it in our bank account only we sell it that's why we got funds.

• Replies 874
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have confusion with that, and seems til now I have it. Some people said that an e-currency is just like a feature of payment processor so when we analyze the name itself "Electronic Money" So it is a money that we can use to pay online so we are using LR, PP, AP, etc. To pay online. I don't wanna have an argument as I am in confusion regarding this, but Ecurrency or Payment processor it is LIBERTYRESERVE.

above that all i see they are still good thing that we can use to get money :D, and the rate is higher than many other thing that we use beside them, and it is easy to use LR, no verification like upload ID or any document and it is easier for LR users to operate them especially for people under 17 or 18.

first before they need to do that they must make chargebacks available lol, and it means they added credit card. so it means we need to do verification if we want to use fully.and i think that things become advantages in other way.

This is the advantage that LR has over many ecurrencies and losing that will really make LR lose a lot of business. The fact that there is no verification needed and no documents to uplaod to do things makes it quite simple and easy to work with.

This is the advantage that LR has over many ecurrencies and losing that will really make LR lose a lot of business. The fact that there is no verification needed and no documents to uplaod to do things makes it quite simple and easy to work with.

but many people that want chargebacks which i think is nothing for them now, it will give them nothing only will make them loss as we know that they(LR) already have good reputation with this things and change it only will make them(LR) lose reputation

I agree. They don't have this kind of things simply because LR is not a payment processor but an ecurrency. If they will be called a payment processor then they should have add and withdraw feature which most payment processors such as PZ and PP has these features because they are payment processors who process payments.

The only reason why I like LR is that once I receive the funds I'm sure its mine. theirs no other way they can get back the funds except if they going to hack my account. For me that's a good sign that I can earn good amount of money an feel safe some how. But one weaknesses of LR is that its does not hav withdrawals option. So each time we want to turn it to cash we need to sell it or exchange it.

@budado: not only for you but for all people include the scammers around, after you get some transfers from other account that will 100% yours, and if many people scammed by others that money will be loss forever and ever. for me bank withdrawal not become hassle :D, even with them i still can earn real bucks from it.

Yes, surely it will be yours but when you got scammed then surely you can't do anything but that's the way it is, and let us spend our LR funds wisely so you will not regret at the end. I just really don't know why LR doesn't come up having its own credit card as some money earning program has its own then why not LR?

Its your choice to send that funds in the first place and you know the risk so we don't have anyone to blame but ourself if we get scammed online. I'm happy that some how I'm earning good via LR and I'm hoping that LR will be the most stable processor. But same time I'm really want that some day LR will going to add withdrawals in LR also.

@budado: but with paypal or other payment processors that have dispute feature, we will get the money back, and who know if that person we will send money will scamming us, everything can be happened, apart from their disadvantages now LR is the place where i get some bucks every month

For sure we know already that its really for investment programs although we don't have chances to get back of our funds when scamming started. Well, that's what LR can't have dispute system because they will not have anyone who will use it for investments.

I agree. The only reason why liberty reserve has no dispute features is the reason why so many like to use this processor. Because in this processor what you earn is what you keep. theirs no but and if in here. If you loss money because somone scam you its means its your fault because no one has force you to send money in the first place.

For sure we know already that its really for investment programs although we don't have chances to get back of our funds when scamming started. Well, that's what LR can't have dispute system because they will not have anyone who will use it for investments.

yeah LR used widely in investment program especially in high risk one, like HYIP. and it will be bad if they have chargebacks feature, because it will make many admin who used them will not use their service later and if they keep this systhem there will be no withdrawal to the bank directly lol

I agree. The only reason why liberty reserve has no dispute features is the reason why so many like to use this processor. Because in this processor what you earn is what you keep. theirs no but and if in here. If you loss money because somone scam you its means its your fault because no one has force you to send money in the first place.

You have a point there. Yeah. What you earn and what you invest using this payment processor is solely your responsibility. If you've been scam by a program then it's your fault and not the LR company's fault. So in turn, we must invest using LR cautiously and not to invest more than what we can afford to lose.

so far i don't find the latest news about this payment processors, it seems their blog always well updated even not everyday or even every month, i see they already delete an exchanger from exchanger list that they created and that because that exchanger have problem. nice move from LR.

Yes, their blog is updated although, I don't see that LR is really have a problem or maintenance as I usually login to my account and I don't have problem. So far, I'm still trying to make more funds via trading so hopefully I will have LR funds next month.

Lately I am experiencing some delays. Hyip paid me instantly but sometimes it may take up to 5 mins for the fund to be actually transferred. Maybe this is a Common practise that it doent how instantly? I was wondering whether this happens to any of you

Lately I am experiencing some delays. Hyip paid me instantly but sometimes it may take up to 5 mins for the fund to be actually transferred. Maybe this is a Common practise that it doent how instantly? I was wondering whether this happens to any of you

so far i don't have any problem with transfer, from my account to my friend account is instant, from some hyip program that pay me instantly also instant. i never have any problem like that, but maybe you can ask to their CS about this problem, and maybe they give you some reason about this things, or that HYIP lie to you about instant payment

I guess its not the LR that has the problem but the hyip site that you withdrawing your funds with. Because even though its already been put status as withdraw it does not mean its already connected to an LR account. Maybe they are doing manual payments that's why its take like 5 minutes for admin or who ever handle that hyip site to check if the amount is correct etc.

Yes, their blog is updated although, I don't see that LR is really have a problem or maintenance as I usually login to my account and I don't have problem. So far, I'm still trying to make more funds via trading so hopefully I will have LR funds next month.

yeah in this past 6 months if my memory is correct, i never see they have any maintenance not like in some years ago, which they have some maintenance, so far i think LR will be good place for high risk investment in future, becuase i see that there are some issue with AP/PZ

Its too bad that I will just really focus to LR accounts to invest in any programs. Although, it seems its better since the exchange rate is better compared to other payment method such as payza and for sure sooner they will not going to not have problem with LR.

yeah in this past 6 months if my memory is correct, i never see they have any maintenance not like in some years ago, which they have some maintenance, so far i think LR will be good place for high risk investment in future, becuase i see that there are some issue with AP/PZ

I think that you are right in this case and in fact they were already in there because most high risk investments sites had LR as one of the payment processors. Payza was preferred because of the dispute resolution system but clearly its not more good for this now.

That's because they are payment processor. And now we know that those that will survive in terms of investment programs will be LR or those who don't have file dispute system. Although, I still prefer LR most of the time and just wanted to add funds in the other payment processors in case I need more funds.

I think that you are right in this case and in fact they were already in there because most high risk investments sites had LR as one of the payment processors. Payza was preferred because of the dispute resolution system but clearly its not more good for this now.

now LR become one of the payza's alternative for people who invest their money in high risk investment program, even they don't have dispute but their low fee rate make them as a good alternative.

@riddick: yeah LR rate in my country also better than other payment processors except paypal which truly have higher rate above all payment processor even LR,but LR rate still good enough to pay my bill