Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

libertyreserve-libertyreserve.com

• Replies 874
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good thing about LR is that their transaction fees are very low.

That is why many people are using them. In fact, many online earning programs also use LR because 1) it is widely used and 2) as stated earlier, very low transaction fees

Drawback is that the rules are too relaxed. This causes many scammers to use LR services.

So therefore we have to be careful at times when dealing with like e-currency exchangers or HYIPs

This is one thing i like most about lr. It's widely accept in all country and many online biz merchants were accepting. In our field of business online, it's the most usable one to pay and do the hyip investment. I like lr and made it my No.1 payment processor to use. For the fee, i think their fee, seems like they are not taking anything during transaction because it's very low to compare with other payment processor.

Exchanger that accepted LR also world wide, in my country very easy to find trusted LR exchanger and the sell rate is good even if we want to buy the rate very high..

but until today I already exchange for several times, and everything going smoothly :)

Also LR offering a great security system and the fees also very low :)

The most important thing i like about LR is there security. If you will access your account from different place LR will ask for verification. Exchange rate they are taking is also less as compared to other sites like paypal,alert pay etc.

Offcurse nowdays it has became very easy for the hackers to get intro other's LR and stole the funds as of know there are much keyloggers available which used to hack the LR mail password and gradually all the funds will get stolen .So always take care of your funds and few minutes of carelessness may results in much damage .

Not only for all the PTP but also it has became the most popular of the all kind of PTPs in a very short time ,It became most famour for the past 4 years ,

The highlights are offcurse the fee is just 0.01 upto 2.99$ only and also all the transactions are irreversible .

Not only for all the PTP but also it has became the most popular of the all kind of PTPs in a very short time ,It became most famour for the past 4 years ,

The highlights are offcurse the fee is just 0.01 upto 2.99$ only and also all the transactions are irreversible .

This is the reason why most HYIPs choose LR as their main payment processor, because those scammers no need to worry about closure of their accounts due to scamming activities.

I wonder how many accounts can 1 person have?

Yes Indeed even i have got multiple LR ,I think any number of LR accounts are allowed per user but still it must not be under the main account should be registered seprate .

And another demrit is there are many impersonating sites of this one like libertyresrve.com ,dont ever log in to any of them ,

i very like using this payent methode because i can get small fee and i get easy access to sent my money in LR to my bank account. i didn't need verifiction my account and i didn't get limitation. the maximum fee only $2.99 and we only get 1% fee. we also can get money because we win in the surveys and the surveys is any every month, this payment methode very good for me

The best reason why HYIP used it is just because of their low fees ,And it will help all the guys who investing much amounts with them ,If it is paypal or alertpay a good % will go in the form of fees itself .

So as of know the best way to make much from here is to to buy LR dollars for local currency .

@jackie

Beside HYIP game also seems like the gambling one, LR without dispute service will made all HYIP easily to getting scammed, but scammed it HYIP cycles and it must be done so LR is the best choice compared to another e-currencies especially Paypal :D

But LR with that low fees always serves the members with a very great services and security also many local exchangers in my country it made people easily to buy or sell the LR :D

What I like most in using Liberty reserve is we dont need to verify the account by some credit cards and also I have many account in there but I did not use them to get referral as I will be banned there. I just use it for the versatility of my e-currency

@jackie

Beside HYIP game also seems like the gambling one, LR without dispute service will made all HYIP easily to getting scammed, but scammed it HYIP cycles and it must be done so LR is the best choice compared to another e-currencies especially Paypal :D

But LR with that low fees always serves the members with a very great services and security also many local exchangers in my country it made people easily to buy or sell the LR :D

Agreed. Between, the best thing for LR is their low transaction fees which allowed us to keep withdraw and reinvest our investments.

I don't know why, LR always having the high exchange rate compared to AP and PP, maybe because of it doesn't have dispute function.

The can see all the personal exchangers and professional exchangers are having high demand for LR ,just because of thei low fees ,Even we buy LR in our local currnecy they need not bear the currency fee as it is very low so only the correct amount will be send to us .

Good Lord, I just signed up for liberty reserve account. For the first 15 minutes I could not figure out what password or key to enter where :D. Its a little complex to get used to initially I

think. Lets hope that I get used to this processor in future ;)

It also happen to me in my first time using LR haha! I neglect my first password, master key and log in pin and that put me in trouble because I cannot open my LR account without them what I do is I register again but in different email address and I already write all the info they give.

I think if you have registered your LR account with a gmail or even yahoo you can retrieve it back and or you can change it by sending the ma support ticket and verify that you are the real owner of the account .Then you will have to change all the details and also inside the account itself you can change the LR Pssword never use same password for LR acount and email used to sign it up .

I think if you have registered your LR account with a gmail or even yahoo you can retrieve it back and or you can change it by sending the ma support ticket and verify that you are the real owner of the account .Then you will have to change all the details and also inside the account itself you can change the LR Pssword never use same password for LR acount and email used to sign it up .

before i tried to submit a support ticker but I receive no reply from them and the bad thing is I cannot change nor forgot my password since the registration is not yet completed because i've neglect the password they have given to me.

before i tried to submit a support ticker but I receive no reply from them and the bad thing is I cannot change nor forgot my password since the registration is not yet completed because i've neglect the password they have given to me.

Contact their live-support. Their live support always online and I got very fast respond from them last time.

Between, u might try to ask for changing email address in order to receive their emails. U can't change your email through your profile.

Contact their live-support. Their live support always online and I got very fast respond from them last time.

Between, u might try to ask for changing email address in order to receive their emails. U can't change your email through your profile.

I have tried to cantact their live support but they just advice me to forgot my password but that seems cannot resolve my problem because in my case my registration is not yet complete though i have already the account number for LR..

Anyway the support of LR is always very pathetic ,They used to show particular erro while logging in ,And if they didn't contact even after 48 hours it is better to forget about that and create a new LR and processed with it .Or if you have created the account with yahoo or gmail just remember the security question answer it and getback the details .

I think Liberty reserve is one of the best with alertpay. LV have low minimum to transfer money.

Lr has a some bad point at It can't accept transfering from LR account to local bank directly

Probably, it's a problem of your local bank that thereby is loosing some opportunities in receiving some transfer commissions, for instance?

By the way, in accordance with LR blog:

Liberty Reserve will be unavailable on:

17 October, between 8:00 and 16:00(GMT)

This upgrade will give you a faster, more productive system.

Mind it for your planned operations with LR.