Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

libertyreserve-libertyreserve.com

I wonder if a lot of people are using the CC feature to deposit funds into LR now that the feature has been made available. It would be ideal if you make a lot of investments in LR online but for me since I mainly use the funds that I make online now and then I wont be using it.

• Replies 874
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't check my Liberty reserve account yet if I can see that option, but would like to know the detail on how I can use this feature because I am interested using this feature of Liberty reserve in the feature. But hopefully, the next thing LR will add is a withdrawal feature.

You have credit card? I think better not as we don't want to use it in our LR account. Just to have safety for it. And so far, we still have best way to have funds faster and we know it that it's not that much difference just the time difference. So, I still suggest the old way.

Absolutely, correct. And that's usual for the exchanges to have earnings as well. As they don't buy or sell with the 1:1 ratio. That's absurd and they are not going to earn from that lol. But so far, with LR instant transactions we can have fast transaction also to our local exchangers.

Yes, even LR do have only exchange we have so many local exchangers and so many ways to exchange or buy and sell LR funds which the good value of LR. I have also seen currently using SM, banks, Western Union and other ways. I just feel more comfortable with it now with the fast transaction and reliable exchangers.

Yes, even LR do have only exchange we have so many local exchangers and so many ways to exchange or buy and sell LR funds which the good value of LR. I have also seen currently using SM, banks, Western Union and other ways. I just feel more comfortable with it now with the fast transaction and reliable exchangers.

Well, if we see there are so many local exchangers which accept Liberty Reserve here, it means the business is very good. And people here can trust to use Liberty Reserve as one of the best Online Money Processor in this world here. This is the good fact about Liberty Reserve

Its better for you guys that you have managed to find local exchangers that you are able to make use of to get funds into your bank accounts. Its a different story for me because I have not found a local exchanger that I am not comfortable with using and still prefer to use Payza for withdrawals.

@tirus: i think you are right, in my country i have a lot of exchangers that people can use and most of them are truly trustable but if you want more rate, then you can sold by yourself in some forums, that will totally help you, since you can set rate higher but not as high as exchangers have

Because, Lr is also good business for online exchangers. There will be no problem for the exchangers. And also to think that it's better to sell our funds higher by making it for those who need it but selling it to the exchangers to get money instantly will have lower conversion.

Well, if we see there are so many local exchangers which accept Liberty Reserve here, it means the business is very good. And people here can trust to use Liberty Reserve as one of the best Online Money Processor in this world here. This is the good fact about Liberty Reserve

and also their rate is quite higher if we want to compare them with the other processor, if you sold it by yourself, you can get higher amount of rate but not that high too as Exchangers always do, but that is decent earning rather than sold to Exchangers.

Its just that at times we are lazy to sell of the funds to others and would just prefer to have the funds through an exchanger as it saves us a bit of time. I know that there are exchangers that allow for user to user LR to other currency exchages where you can state your own prices but is secure.

Its just that at times we are lazy to sell of the funds to others and would just prefer to have the funds through an exchanger as it saves us a bit of time. I know that there are exchangers that allow for user to user LR to other currency exchages where you can state your own prices but is secure.

i think it is not because laziness, but because to sell it to exchanger is easier, we only need few steps and then it processed, but if we want to sell to the other we need few additional times, since in this case we act like exchangers, or it is bad when we want to processed someone order when we are away from our computer, right? but still with sell to the other people is better since we will get better rate for it

Yup, it will not be simple to find those who will going or in need of Lr funds. So, when we need to encash our LR funds because we want and need money. Then, we are going to have the exchangers to have the money easier so, we just think that its the service fees for the fast processing or fast transaction.

Yes exchanging our funds using exchangers is easier and more reliable as its not always easy to find people that are in need of LR funds. I've sold my LR funds to a friend that needed LR funds just recently and I sold it at a higher rate. I still prefer using exchangers because I know how difficult it was for me to find the person that needed LR funds.

Reading previous comments inhere could notice where someone said about ways of getting LR funds in cash so I throw a question to the house "Is there any way apart from using online exchangers to get LR in cash?" .

LOL. This doesn't make sense ofeiro. Come on, you know already LR and you have been using it. LR don't have features to withdraw them directly to our banks and there's no other way for you to do but to just have exchangers. There's no other means as simple as that.

@riddick Im already aware of it, but some previous post by a member here sounds very astonishing to me. Well my hope to get LR funds in cash is through exchangers, just wish LR in nearest future can give space for Credit card withdrawal to come in. It just would avoid delays I experienced with local exchangers in my location.

LOL. This doesn't make sense ofeiro. Come on, you know already LR and you have been using it. LR don't have features to withdraw them directly to our banks and there's no other way for you to do but to just have exchangers. There's no other means as simple as that.

Well, it is such a good concern here. But, so far here for about ten years, there is no problem to cash out the Liberty Reserve here. This is a good point from Liberty Reserve. And we can trust to use Liberty Reserve in our business here. I really like to use Liberty Reserve and have no worry at all

I am just happy to earn online from many programs and sites using LR and although it would be ideal to cashout to the bank from LR its not something that I worry about. THis is because I have other means that I am using for that purpose and am sorted with them.

@riddick Im already aware of it, but some previous post by a member here sounds very astonishing to me. Well my hope to get LR funds in cash is through exchangers, just wish LR in nearest future can give space for Credit card withdrawal to come in. It just would avoid delays I experienced with local exchangers in my location.

how long that exchanger need to exchange money in your country? in my country they processed payment so fast, only in 5 minutes and at most about 12 hours, usually about 5 -20 minutes and without any fee, and for CC feature that available feature, that is only for deposit not for withdrawal.