Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

libertyreserve-libertyreserve.com

There are a number of online shopping sites that make use of LR but it not preferrable to many because of its lack of puyer protection.If you get scammed you cannot be able to file a dispute to try and get your funds back for that transaction which is why Paypal is preferred here.

• Replies 874
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

payza also preferable rather than LR, but stil many people use LR since we can see that not all people buy or sell something :D, and many people from what i see prefer high risk online earning field because it will make them have higher earning while they bearing high risk too, and as we know that LR have its own place to use.

This is why I believe that every payment procesors has an area that it does well in as it caters for that specific need. The anonymity of LR is what makes it easy to work with on earning sites and therefore preferred by many for example on investment sites like on hyip sites.

When you are surely active in investment program then I am sure that this is your choice. There are just a lot of programs that using this payment processor even some that is not investment program already using Liberty reserve that's why most of us, it's our main payment processor.

There are for sure, it can online business like Eload or be an exchanger. So far, it's not only what we usually know LR in investment programs but it can be broaden now because, sooner or later LR is having similar usage in other payment processors like for shopping or others.

There are for sure, it can online business like Eload or be an exchanger. So far, it's not only what we usually know LR in investment programs but it can be broaden now because, sooner or later LR is having similar usage in other payment processors like for shopping or others.

for me exchanger is the best way for business, now i am trying to open my own exchanger but i still need more funds and one of the important thing is income for my LR account, if i can find a place which give me constant income per month for my LR account i think use LR as exchanger is not a dream anymore

Yes, you are. Since, exchanging service will not have chance to lose since, this is Ecurrency and we have irreversible funds unlike those payment processors that have dispute and does not allow exchange. That's why nowadays there's many exchangers both sites and local exchangers.

and i prefer become a local exchanger, actually international exchanger also good too but we need another e-currency aside from LR, and it seems that LR keep growing as the day goes on, we can see that they used by many hyip site and also now in other field aside from HYIP

You need to have some capital if you want to and win the trust of those customers. Anyway, it's surely profitable for those Exchangers as some are super over pricing when they just buying the funds in a low rates and selling it with a high rates which is very too much based on how much they buying it.

i prefer to become LR exchangers rather than other e-currency exchanger because of thier value in my country, that is more than other e-currency except for paypal can achieve, they are the second currency that have higher value and also easy to get.

If I will also have some capital that I can be used then I also want to become an exchanger because we know that it's a win to win business that if we gained enough trust then they must be the one who need to send the funds first so that we can avoid getting scam as there are just many scammers around.

Yes, most of us and online investors are technically with the use of LR. And therefore, there are lots of them that will need or have LR funds. Therefore, it's a good business indeed. Only if I can have more source of funds in LR I will do exchanging also.

that is only my hope and expectation too, but from what i see that become exchanger with some good LR balance resource is a possible thing to do. and so far i see that LR balance is so many out there, since LR popularity increase as the day goes on with Payza that become not popular as before.

Yes, most of us and online investors are technically with the use of LR. And therefore, there are lots of them that will need or have LR funds. Therefore, it's a good business indeed. Only if I can have more source of funds in LR I will do exchanging also.

Absolutely correct here. Talking about investment in the online business here, most people like to use Liberty Reserve as the Online Money Processor here. Because it is very popular here. It is easy to cash out. And then also the exchange rate here is very strong, the same like real US Dollar

Absolutely correct here. Talking about investment in the online business here, most people like to use Liberty Reserve as the Online Money Processor here. Because it is very popular here. It is easy to cash out. And then also the exchange rate here is very strong, the same like real US Dollar

nearly dude, not same :D, so that is why it is become one of the factor that some people now change to use them, even they don't have some security feature like dispute feature, and about cashout i think that is different every person i see in some country there are exchanger which give fee for every transaction,and some that processed their payment more than 24 hours

I don't think that investment programs will going to be need of dispute system. That's why LR become popular and good for those investors because of that matter that they don't have here dispute and irreversible funds. Although, in LR we know that we have here many scams and fraud happening.

API version is now done and yet I don't think it will have good use for me. But I can say that Lr is doing great with the developments here. I just hope that by next month I will able to earn more in LR and to plan more LR accounts when I need it.

I do not understand here about the API version. Well, need more information if the API feature is useful for the regular member like me. Or important only for the exchanger or the Admin of the programs here. Because the announcement about API was shown up on my screen as well

No it's not useful for a member like us, it's just useful for those Admins who are making a bulky payment because they can send payment without needing to log in their account so it's very convenient for them, but as for me I have no use for that features as I am not sending lots of payment.

No it's not useful for a member like us, it's just useful for those Admins who are making a bulky payment because they can send payment without needing to log in their account so it's very convenient for them, but as for me I have no use for that features as I am not sending lots of payment.

Great to know this. Well, thank you for your information about this API feature here. So, this is good we will have no influence regarding the change of this API feature here. Well, for me here, I only use Liberty Reserve very standard here and nothing special to do through Liberty Reserve here

i prefer to become LR exchangers rather than other e-currency exchanger because of thier value in my country, that is more than other e-currency except for paypal can achieve, they are the second currency that have higher value and also easy to get.

I'm just curious. How can you become LR exchanger if you don't exchange other e-currency? I mean you need to to exchanger your LR to other e-currency to consider your self an exchanger right? But if you mean is you do buy and sell of LR then you are not exchanging rather doing buy and sell. Anyway if you do buy and sell of LR I'm just wondering which is more in demand? buy or sell? As right now I have lots of LR funds because many sell their LR but I have hard time finding a buyer.

You will become more profitable that way if you can do a transaction in any payment processor as long as there are some buyers because it's your way to earn. Anyway, I don't feel like selling my Liberty reserve funds because there are many good investment programs nowadays and I want to invest from those.

I do not understand here about the API version. Well, need more information if the API feature is useful for the regular member like me. Or important only for the exchanger or the Admin of the programs here. Because the announcement about API was shown up on my screen as well

you can visit the site by yourself dude, API is like programming interface to customize the way you interact with LR, if you have a program this could be important for you but that is not the key what become important thing in LR API is flexibility

The point remains its relevence to basic users of LR who do not have the need to have the API installed as they are not merchants and therefore see no need for this. This would just mean the continued use of LR for making and receiving payments like before.