Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

libertyreserve-libertyreserve.com

I take side with tirus because you dont have neccessary need to be online all the time before knowing you got paid or sent payment.It'll alot easier and convenient to get sms alerts to your mobile phone but Im afraid those email service providers wont offer it for free as you'll be charge monthly or per sms.

• Replies 874
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@ofejiro20 I don't get charged at all because I'm using a blackberry and with my subscription, its possible for me to configure my email address in such a way that any mail I receive gets directly to my mobile. As long as I have a subscription, I receive emails directly to my mobile.

The email address I set up is that which I used for my LR, and I've activated the LR email notification feature, therefore, any email from LR gets directly into my mobile.

Either ways, it only shows there's a way for us to have LR transactions notifications for our convenience. I only have used here the email notifications and have here the email provider extension in my browser. So, as soon as I received payments or transactions I will received and notify instantly.

Yes we would get notified instantly most of the tie of our recent transactions. But there were few times also that I have not received any notifications or its going to take too long before I would receive notifications. I don't know if it's problem on the email provider. Maybe I should check my spam inbox next time.

I don't think they have delay in the notifications. But I strongly believe that it might have problem with the email provider you are using. Since, I don't have problem or any issues with the notifications as its always received and I'm always monitoring my email for the new messages.

As I have said that's rare to have find that they have issue or isolated issue. So, I don't think it's LR. But you still received notifications before, right while others don't have these delay or not able to receive notifications. So, its quite ridiculous it can be clearer if you can show us that there's no notifications from LR.

The problem is clearly a mail problem and it can arise anywhere between the user's emails being delayed or from LR's side so its rather hard to troubleshoot at times. This is unless if other members are that have LR accounts are receiving their notification mails promptly we can know for sure.

I think I remember already the delay in the LR but I guess I don't have problem on it now. So, there's really problem sometimes in their IP verification before but not in the LR notifications or payments. I think they are still need to improve but currently, they are making weekly maintenance.

At least they are trying to make weekly maintenance in the middle of the night when they would normally not have a lot of transactions so that they dont get to influence a lot of members. Unfortunately, sometimes their timing is unavoidable. It is also going to inconvenience someone somewhere because we are from different time zones.

Well its not a bad thing for a payment processor like LR to go under maintainance provided it wont affect their users in any kind of way.Even with the weekly maintaince I still think some users will be affected despite having it in midnight since everybody has different timezone.

Yes, but they still try to have the minimum of convenience to members because they realise also that they are not going to generate any revenue for themselves for as long as there are not transactions. Getting as less downtime as possible actually works best for both LR and us.

But there are times that it takes longer than expected and its the time that you are waiting for payments to come through to your accounts from the various sites. Its rather annoying when you keep checking and find that the maintenance is still in place. Luckily it does happen a lot.

I've never experienced any delays in receiving payments into my LR except if the site or program that is supposed to pay me delay their payments.

There's something I noticed about LR lately; the problem of the security number in which if typed fast an eRror will occur, has been eliminated as I've not experienced it for some time now.

@all I dont think the assumed problem is from LR because as much as I know LR has a spontaneous transaction feature,its not used to LR to delay payment.The problem might result from the site expected to pay you so its rather advicable to check the site for payment proof before putting blame on LR.

I have never experienced slowness or delayed payments when I am using LR to send payments. I rarely check the times of the sender proof to see if there might be delays when receiving payments because I am just too excited to receive payments that I dont notice.

I was wondering about that because at times it would be really hard to know that you have been paid late by a site. Anyway, I dont have a problem with the email notification myself and everytime that I do get a payment, I would be sure to get a notification as well at the same time.

I think we should not worry about that. If we have doubts that we have guts we received that then, we just logged in our LR account and just not bother much about the delays as if we really just don't want to login and just take the delays but obviously I don't have delays here.