Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

libertyreserve-libertyreserve.com

Well, in terms of LR they are surely great in having the Libertyreserve. As they have been used in different programs and easy to do and really made so many ways to have our funds sold to trusted exchangers. So far, we can say that LR is one of the used in the businesses and hopefully I can more of LR funds lol.

I agree with that. LR is widely used in any investment programs and the like. that's because they have good security and fees are very low compared to other payment processors. The only disadvantage is that they don't have a dispute system wherein we can regain our money back when a certain program scams us.

• Replies 874
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just wondering, Money bookers changes its name to skrill, Alertpay change its name to payza. Now do you think liberty reserve will also going to change its name? I think if that going to happen paypal will also going to change its name. lols. I'm wondering why they are changing their name.

I'm wondering "IF" Liberty reserve change its name what it would be?

Well, IF that will happen then I might think of freeserve lol. Since in LR all of the programs are accepted no problem with the fees as well as their service although, if you have free then you will not expect great service particularly if you got scammed by someone lol.

Just wondering, Money bookers changes its name to skrill, Alertpay change its name to payza. Now do you think liberty reserve will also going to change its name? I think if that going to happen paypal will also going to change its name. lols. I'm wondering why they are changing their name.

I see that two have already gone that route and also wonder which payment processor will be next to change their name. It would be really interesting to see what their new names will be. I still think that a name change is quite a costly exercise and in the case of alertpay for example I dont see the reason why they should change considering they have become a formidable brand. But then again I am no expert when it comes to marketing.

if they change their name i think it will be lr, just lr lol, that is will be good because it is easier to type by people and also easier to remember but to be honest, i think they will not change their name, it will be like that forever because the branding of their name

@^ just www.lr.com lol. :lol:

i think libertyreserve is easiest payment processor ever. sign up / transfer money.

but lr don't have feature like dispute or else. it might be more useful due to account hack.

im using lr now :wub:

I like Liberty Reserve. It is my second favorite payment processor. My first favorite processor is PayPal. I chose Liberty Reserve due tot he fact that many payment programs use this processor. It is also the processor that is accepted by many different types of investment programs.

Actually, I don't bother they will change or there's high probability to change it because LR is not going to sell their company to others as they are sustainable. Although, I'm quite satisfied with their service already even there's no dispute.

Actually, I don't bother they will change or there's high probability to change it because LR is not going to sell their company to others as they are sustainable. Although, I'm quite satisfied with their service already even there's no dispute.

i agree with you for what bothering with name lol, as long as they are doing well with our account and we can earn by exchanging the balance here everything is gonna be find, it just like we already lost many topic so we must discuss about that things(name) lol, and that is the fact they are one of the best processor that used widely especially in hyip and forex

Also we know that HYIP Industry is part of LR not legally but because LR is surely earning good with HYIP. And if LR would add dispute then it's likely HYIP Admins wouldn't be that confident using LR as they might just end up, earning nothing.

Yes, and that makes them survive for a long time as we know that their policies are good for hyip and therefore we can see other programs also become partner. But for me I also see now new businesses created for even new LR users such as the exchange service.

Yes, and that makes them survive for a long time as we know that their policies are good for hyip and therefore we can see other programs also become partner. But for me I also see now new businesses created for even new LR users such as the exchange service.

lol that is right, i agree with you with that kind of policy there is new kind of business that also become advantages for us, Exchanging service, i am sure that mostly people use their service to get the money into their bank account and thanks for it, the rate of LR is quite high :D

I have a good exchangers but it's not good in rates. Really hate it when it our dollars suppose to have a higher value but when we exchange it to them it has a very low. I wanna find other way but seems complicated, that's why i really wanting that LR would have withdrawal feature.

if they have withdrawal feature it will give them high fee :D, just like many other processors did. if they don't have exchanging feature and not allowed it and only accepted withdrawal thing, i think the fee will be like paypal, very low :D, but so far i feel fine with LR now, they are great payment processor

Yeah! If it can be the same like in Paypal that is much better. Just want to know at least, if LR has some plan or ever thinking about that? As i might start saving funds on my account than using exchanger as i can't really enjoy what i earned.

Yeah! If it can be the same like in Paypal that is much better. Just want to know at least, if LR has some plan or ever thinking about that? As i might start saving funds on my account than using exchanger as i can't really enjoy what i earned.

if they same like Paypal, they will not use in many hyip, and some people that earned in some high risk program will have higher chance not getting paid because of limited things, also some people from the other country will not accepted by them, it only will be bad for them lol and they will loss their market

Well, we don't need to be like Paypal as LR would just add withdrawal feature but yeah! we don't know the process, it may become strict that time but one thing is for certain "multiple accounts" are allowed unlike in Paypal that it doesn't.

Well, we don't need to be like Paypal as LR would just add withdrawal feature but yeah! we don't know the process, it may become strict that time but one thing is for certain "multiple accounts" are allowed unlike in Paypal that it doesn't.

are you sure it will allowed? lol, if they applied bank account like paypal they will become strict, but they can be like payza but still with higher rate per transfer, but so far i still like them like they are now, with quite high rate i still like the fast service of exchanger in my country too

LR can't just strict its members with having multiple accounts because even i, i have two accounts. It might be just hard for them to strict us because LR should do that at the very start not in the near future when LR has withdrawal feature. Yes, i like LR the way it is but i will like it more if LR would soon add withdrawal feature.

LR can't just strict its members with having multiple accounts because even i, i have two accounts. It might be just hard for them to strict us because LR should do that at the very start not in the near future when LR has withdrawal feature. Yes, i like LR the way it is but i will like it more if LR would soon add withdrawal feature.

might be? lol many people will take this advantages if they make bank withdrawal available, smart people. it will only lead them to loss, i am sure they will strict to the terms of making account if bank withdrawal like paypal available to LR users, they are not strict now because we only can exchange it, i think this is simple only use our own logic.

Since theirs no verification method in LR I don't think they an control multiple accounts. Beside they don't have rules that we can only have one account right?

I think its good that they restrict us with having only lets say two accounts. But same time I think its risky to have only two accounts. that why I have multiple accounts so that I can use many LR accounts depends on the site that I'm using.

I have a good exchangers but it's not good in rates. Really hate it when it our dollars suppose to have a higher value but when we exchange it to them it has a very low. I wanna find other way but seems complicated, that's why i really wanting that LR would have withdrawal feature.

you just need to find a reliable exchanger that will not charge high fees. Also, maybe it makes good sense to find an exchange company in your country or some international exchanger like e-forexgold.com that probably has local deposit options in your country. Shop around for an exchanger that will suit your needs.

Indeed! Well, i will not do any exchange this time perhaps will wait when the conversation of dollar into peso is high then that will be the right time. @budado Indeed it doesn't require a verification and no rule about having multiple account as We are allowed. So, when LR doesn't restrict us at first would they in the future? When it would be just hard in their part.

Since theirs no verification method in LR I don't think they an control multiple accounts. Beside they don't have rules that we can only have one account right?

I think its good that they restrict us with having only lets say two accounts. But same time I think its risky to have only two accounts. that why I have multiple accounts so that I can use many LR accounts depends on the site that I'm using.

talking about risk or not i think that is only depend on the users it self, so far i am feel comfortable with 2 account i have :D, but mostly i only used one the other one just for backup which i have about $23,54 there. about exchanging today i see in my favourite exchanger $1=IDR 9550, but if i sold them directly i can earn about IDR 9600-IDR 9900.