Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

libertyreserve-libertyreserve.com

I'm just wondering how this exchanger dispose those LR funds that they bought. Because in buy and sell business in LR its easy to find LR seller but its seldom to find an LR buyer. Except if he has other processor that he want to exchange to LR. But one thing I appreciate to have LR is that once I receive it I can keep it for sure.

• Replies 874
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you know Pinoygoldexchange @ bulastika? The Admin in there is a Forex trader as I know he is using the funds in trading then he is a professional trader already so I guess he has a better option to withdraw his funds once he earned from trading but of course the funds is also available for someone who will buy as the rates are higher so he will really earn well.

I'm just wondering how this exchanger dispose those LR funds that they bought. Because in buy and sell business in LR its easy to find LR seller but its seldom to find an LR buyer. Except if he has other processor that he want to exchange to LR. But one thing I appreciate to have LR is that once I receive it I can keep it for sure.

we will never know about that things, as we know that many people also need LR to invest in HYIP and also in Forex, but from what i see some of that exchanger fee fine with that thing and they are still in profit with their business.

Those Exchangers are really earning good profit. Imagine? Buying a currencies in a low price then selling it in a high price. It seems I must not expect to our Exchanger to offer something great like no fees but seems it won't happen. Or else they will be in need of a lot of funds as there are someone who will buy a lot.

in my country there is no fee with my exchanger, the only fee is that LR fee which we always get when we send some funds to other account, and i feel glad with that thing, as i see LR also one of the most used currency beside Paypal in my country so i think it is good for me if i sold it

Perhaps those exchanger are using the funds for some program as they are in need. In our country the fees will depend how much you trasanct like when you exchange 50 dollars the fee is 2.50 dollars that is the fee when the money will be send to you through Money sender, like Western Union.

that is too much for me , in my country we using bank account. just ask them to do exchange(from email, site, or handphone) and then send the money to their bank account and confirm it, and wait about 15 minutes - 24 hours(mostly about 30 minutes), i can see money in my bank account and that is make me feel happy, well LR still my favourite as i will exchange it since the rate is quite high now :D.

Perhaps those exchanger are using the funds for some program as they are in need. In our country the fees will depend how much you trasanct like when you exchange 50 dollars the fee is 2.50 dollars that is the fee when the money will be send to you through Money sender, like Western Union.

Well, I do know that Western Union in our country really costly and I do know many exchangers that do used eon or bdo or smartmoney wherein they don't charge fees except to the LR system fee which just small amount since in 1 dollar we have 1 cent fee. And we do exchange and received after the funds sent to their LR.

in my country there is no fee with my exchanger, the only fee is that LR fee which we always get when we send some funds to other account, and i feel glad with that thing, as i see LR also one of the most used currency beside Paypal in my country so i think it is good for me if i sold it

So how do this exchanger earn? I find it weird that your exchanger site does not charge any. if that is the case then I'm sure that exchanger site will soon going to loss money because the exchanger site that you are using does not earn at all. I don't mind paying some fees as long I can convert my funds to cash. In your case I'm really happy that theirs a site that don't charge any fees.

So how do this exchanger earn? I find it weird that your exchanger site does not charge any. if that is the case then I'm sure that exchanger site will soon going to loss money because the exchanger site that you are using does not earn at all. I don't mind paying some fees as long I can convert my funds to cash. In your case I'm really happy that theirs a site that don't charge any fees.

from someone who buy their LR currency :D, and we are here using bank when we want to buy LR, so there is no fee, just call or sms them and then send some money to their bank and then confirm to them, soon(about 15 minutes) they will send it to your LR account :D, that is all.

That was fast in our country when we choose GCASH, and SMART MONEY which is through Mobile Phone then we can receive/send money in a form of text message, then we can withdraw that thru Card. That was also fast! That is what I prefer at this moment as I could get my money fast.

Good for you because in our country, when we wanted to withdraw or if we wanted to fund our account in LR, we need to buy funds from them and the exchange per dollar is expensive that's why it would be expensive for us to fund our LR using exchangers.

I'm starting to like Liberty Reserve and i'm now starting to use it more in receiving payment from PTC, PTP and other sites. I'd like to ask what are the ways on how you convert your Liberty Reserve funds into Cash?

@monyitomon are you from the philippines? I think i'll try to check GCASH or SMARTMONEY.

it seems now the price to buy LR in my country is quite high, as i see in some exchanger that sold some LR funds, they sold it about IDR9800-IDR11000 now, it will be a good chance to sell about IDR9700 or IDR9600, and @insomnia: so do i now this payment processors can give me some monthly earning in my bank account

For now I still havent found a good way to get the LR funds to my bank account which is why I rather make use of exchangers to exchange my LR funds to AP and then withdraw to my directly to my bank account via AP. This is why I always preferred AP or LR.

@Insomnia Yeah! That is much better choice especially when we really need the money transaction is very fast! Also we need to choose a good exchanger I am also looking at the fees when you exchange a higher amount then the fees are also high because of the sending fees that's why I am comparing the total amount first before I exchange it.

@Insomnia Yeah! That is much better choice especially when we really need the money transaction is very fast! Also we need to choose a good exchanger I am also looking at the fees when you exchange a higher amount then the fees are also high because of the sending fees that's why I am comparing the total amount first before I exchange it.

I haven't tried doing exchange to convert my Liberty Reserve funds to cash. Currently i am using my funds here to invest. Although i think i need to start finding a good way to convert my funds here to cash as exchanging it for Payza is not an option since Payza currently doesn't support bank transfer in my country.

I haven't tried doing exchange to convert my Liberty Reserve funds to cash. Currently i am using my funds here to invest. Although i think i need to start finding a good way to convert my funds here to cash as exchanging it for Payza is not an option since Payza currently doesn't support bank transfer in my country.

from what i see that LR have higher value than Payza :D, you can try to exchange if you need a lot of money, usually i change about $50 every months or every 2 weeks. and that give some people big earning, i see now in my country there are a lot of exchanger that offered their service

Yeah, in terms of value its really have higher value that's why I still prefer to use LR even they have disadvantage also. Just thinking also if I can here more investments since I use LR to invest just hoping to make it grow fast in the next months.

That is also a better choice if you are investing your LR funds so which means if you are lucky enough to be in profit then you will surely earn a passive income then that's much better, that is my plan before but it doesn't move the way I want it.

Yeah, in terms of value its really have higher value that's why I still prefer to use LR even they have disadvantage also. Just thinking also if I can here more investments since I use LR to invest just hoping to make it grow fast in the next months.

so far for me LR disadvantages only the protection from scamming things, i think that is the only problem that many people have for many years, other than that thing is good for this payment processors, in my country they have 2nd higher rate below paypal :D.

I'm wondering why Liberty Reserve doesn't support bank transfers and the likes similar to how Payza and PayPal does?

I guess this is the reason why funds here are expensive or in demand since there is no direct way of purchasing funds here via Bank Account or Credit Card.

I'm wondering why Liberty Reserve doesn't support bank transfers and the likes similar to how Payza and PayPal does? I guess this is the reason why funds here are expensive or in demand since there is no direct way of purchasing funds here via Bank Account or Credit Card.

Its because Payza and paypal are legit processor. Paypal is base in U.S.A. and payza is base in Canada. Their rules in their are strict and they are legit and have legal documents. While Liberty Reserve has limited legal papers. So its only allowed to play as online currency but not as processor although its call itself a processor also but lack the capability of a processor like creditcard usage.

Lr cannot add such features because they make their system to seems simple and easy to use. So, no how they can add direct withdrawal from their system. And i have used lr becaused of the easy use of it, even during transactions there's no need of filling much forms, rather a click and it is done.

I'm wondering why Liberty Reserve doesn't support bank transfers and the likes similar to how Payza and PayPal does? I guess this is the reason why funds here are expensive or in demand since there is no direct way of purchasing funds here via Bank Account or Credit Card.

first before they need to do that they must make chargebacks available lol, and it means they added credit card. so it means we need to do verification if we want to use fully.and i think that things become advantages in other way.