Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

libertyreserve-libertyreserve.com

Yes, that's why I don't bother much about it. I just logged in my account in here to check my account balance. I wanna invest in some programs, but I need to assure that I have some money on my pocket so that even win or lose still can afford losing because it's good if we have passive income.

• Replies 874
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The point remains its relevence to basic users of LR who do not have the need to have the API installed as they are not merchants and therefore see no need for this. This would just mean the continued use of LR for making and receiving payments like before.

for now i don't need something like this, but their API knowledge is good for someone like me too. even like that i think some admin that need highly costumized program and integrated with LR need to know about this, or at least their Coder because this LR API is very helpful for them

Yes, that's why I don't bother much about it. I just logged in my account in here to check my account balance. I wanna invest in some programs, but I need to assure that I have some money on my pocket so that even win or lose still can afford losing because it's good if we have passive income.

many common user also do the same thing, i think that is normal for them since their first business in LR only do a pure business, they don't utilize this API for them. i only check about once or twice in a week, and exchange it every month to the other buyer who want to buy my LR

thanks for the info dude, but that is the first time i know they block someone because of that reason, it seems they just started to act like PP lol, but i find some exchangers that still have big funds and don't have any problems with them so far.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, that's quite a long time already. Since, I haven't heard of it nowadays that there are blocking of LR accounts but possibly bug in their new features or system. Anyways, it's just a reminder for everyone if ever there's something going to happen in LR.

i think that is just a bug from LR, if admin just want to fix it sooner i think there will be no any LR account that blocked and their business will go well. but i think now is a good chance for LR to back, as we can see their alexa rank keep going up :D, as they gained more popularity

I'm hoping that LR will going to add a features that can allow receiver to refund the sender without paying fees. For example I send LR to a friend and later on my friend decided not to borrow anymore and return the LR that I send. but instead of receiving the whole amount I end up receiving less since theirs a LR fee deduction when I send and theirs another LR fee deduction when my friend return the funds to me.

that is a spesific feature, but actually it is could be happened if someone give them some input, by send about this feature to them maybe they will reconsider the feature, and talking about feature, their latest feature(CC deposit), still not available for public, i really wonder why it take so long

oh you mean the credit card deposit. i think that they are trying to imitate or copy paypal which has the same kind of feature. but it is indeed a very good feature. but i think that it may lessen the need of exchangers if we can buy liberty reserve with credit cars. anyway, i just hope that i would be able to see this feature very soon.

I guess if you are in ptp forums posting and posting for six months and you don't have LR account still you are not a good ptp poster. Because in ptp posting and in hyip investing. You need to have LR to be in. LR is the best or incoming best processor right now. I know sometimes its attitude look like a scam site but if we can make this site run I'm sure we can earn good amount in here without worrying that our funds will be loss.

oh you mean the credit card deposit. i think that they are trying to imitate or copy paypal which has the same kind of feature. but it is indeed a very good feature. but i think that it may lessen the need of exchangers if we can buy liberty reserve with credit cars. anyway, i just hope that i would be able to see this feature very soon.

but this feature only for deposit no withdrawal, and no chargebacks :D, i don't know if this thing will come up sooner but i really hope it will come true, since that will be other income for them, but in other side i hope that admin also lowered the fee for users so it will be profitable for us

I'm hoping to earn 500 dollars to 1,000 dollars a month in LR alone. But sad to say my forex account suffer a lot last week so I end up hard time earning. In fact I will be lucky if I can earn 25 dollars this month. But I'm really hoping that I can reach a point in which I can earn 1,000 dollars a month in LR. I hope I can find ways and means to earn more online and not necessarily in forex.

Well, that is possible but I don't think this will work to not have any investments made in the different programs or businesses. So far, we can do our best in LR to both secure our accounts and also to maximize our earnings and yet, I wanted to have that goal as well.

if you collected some bucks and then start as trader i think you can reach that,in fact there are some exchanger services that have about more than $1000 in their LR account :D, and i see they are individual traders and few of them are hyip investors or hyip admin that sold his own funds.

I need to have 10,000 dollars capital if I want to earn 500 to 1,000 dollars a month. I know my goal is to earn 5 to 10% profit each month in forex. But that's 50% to 100% profit every 10 months. And in my last eight months experience my earnings is between 10 to 30% profit each month. But that's is because I'm using 1,000 dollars capital and I earn 100 to 300 dollars profit. But if I have 10,000 dollars then I will play even more safer just 500 to 1,000 dollars. and that's is all will be in LR when I cashout.

I am sure that those Exchangers have thousands of dollars in their account though some Exchangers are stopping to accept sellers when they have a lot of stocks in their Libertyreserve account. Anyway, if you plan to be an Exchangers then you must really have your capital because it's necessary.

In term of capital I guess I can manage. I run mini exchanger myself before but my main problem is how to turn my LR funds to cash. I mean I can buy LR who going to sell LR to me but how can I exchange my LR back to cash once I have lots of LR funds? this is the main problem. Is LR processor willing to buy back those LR funds that I have? This is what I want to know and understand first before I can operate.

I am sure that those Exchangers have thousands of dollars in their account though some Exchangers are stopping to accept sellers when they have a lot of stocks in their Libertyreserve account. Anyway, if you plan to be an Exchangers then you must really have your capital because it's necessary.

in fact they have, it is a big amount of me but i really want to open my own exchangers services which i can depend on, the rate of LR is high in my country then if i can lower the price a bit then many people who want to buy LR will switch to me, in fact earn LR is easy but also it is easy to loss it

this e-currency now doing well i can see that i don't have any problem like i did last evening :D, i find hard time to send money here but now everything seems okay also i think that LR keep growing, based on their alexa ranking, this site gain more traffic to their site

This is just very smooth in the tranactions. I don't know if I will going to earn better in LR this month but hopefully in the end of this month I will going to have more time and manage it properly as I'm preferred to have LR funds. Yet, I got no security issues here.

it seems that their API transition already over, and for developers that is good to have new and good API for them so they can make their own software that based on LR, so transaction for the other people become smoother and it will increase LR's revenue.