Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

GoldenTalk - goldentalk.com

vnhyipgroup

Goldentalk.com is now solidly scam. they do not pay. they violence their promise and don't pay their clients for their posting. they also delete their post at any time without reason. for this reason i avoid this site for their violence. i think they have no paying movement. for this they do not pay their clients. everyone should take care about to choose forum posting site to get paid. so everyone should get a total concept about this kind of site which does not pay. i think goldentalk.com is a scam site.

Well, the forum is rather strict when it comes to posting contributions and they do actually delete senseless posts and posts that are not according to their quality requirements. I see that other members still manage to earn from the site on a regular basis of late so I am sure that activities have picked up as a result.

The site could have been very more busy in activities if the mods would normally call the members as post chasing if they are just so active on the site. not unless they take away that then I don't think that the activity on the site would improve a lot. But I think that the admin is just so much contented with the activity here no matter how low that the activity here.

Still no payments. I hope I will be paid this week but its seems the week is almost over and its still not pay me. In four to five days I'm sure I can reach another 100 post in here. If that going to happen then I have two pending payments in here as I always request payments each time I reach 100 post. I hope I can earn good amount of money in here.

finally after all this time my account got banned can be active again, but unfortunately once I gave the post can not be accumulated so I had to start from the beginning, I was so hesitant to follow this site again because it was feared when I ask for payment will be banned my account back thus a waste of time. to join this forum I might think again.

I am looking into resuming my posting activities on the forum since I just need 35 posts on the forum in order for me to reach my payout target of 100 posts in here. I will take it from here moving on since I never had any payment request on the forum but if I manage to get a decent rate I will continue posting on the forum even in the future.

well hopefull i will complete my post on this forum today and i really hoping to request payment on this program before today runs out,though have not being active on this program like i have always being before but i just hope i will be able to get the time to post on this program and request payment.am already over 90 post.

Goldentalk.com is now solidly scam. they do not pay. they violence their promise and don't pay their clients for their posting. they also delete their post at any time without reason. for this reason i avoid this site for their violence. i think they have no paying movement. for this they do not pay their clients. everyone should take care about to choose forum posting site to get paid. so everyone should get a total concept about this kind of site which does not pay. i think goldentalk.com is a scam site.

scam? what kind of scam? can you proof about this site? if you only claim then your posts will mislead many people around here whcih think that GT is a scam site but in fact this site is not a scam site they are one of the paying and also the old ptp forum that still exist until now

well hopefull i will complete my post on this forum today and i really hoping to request payment on this program before today runs out,though have not being active on this program like i have always being before but i just hope i will be able to get the time to post on this program and request payment.am already over 90 post.

Well you are almost there so it should be a problem for you to make the ten posts and then request for payout on the forum. I will try to reach my payout in 2 to 3 days starting from today so that I can get it over and done with in here. Its been a while since I have been putting this off and its now time to finish what I started.

Good for those who became active again in the GT forums, and hopefully you can quickly reach the target in the near future. I do not know if it will continue to follow this site or not because so far there is no reply from the mods why I was able to account banned even now my account is active again, because according to some people said my account get banned for exceeding the maximum posts per day, reaching 65 posts, but so far I have never made ​​a post on this site more than 15 posts per day. therefore I would like to seek clarification from the mods first before rejoining the GT site.

I'm tired of posting in here. Most of my post right now is in ptp section. I seldom post in processor, ptc and hyip section since activity in here is not good. I just feel that I want to abandon posting in here right now. But same time since I have little free time and I earn more than 2 cents per post in here I still do post in here as regularly as I can. I hope that this site will going to get more activity soon.

see the development activities that are active members posting on this site had been reduced at all possible because they do not have good material for discussion so that they are bored and lazy to just give a post. except that now more and more members are getting banned on this forum without any good explanation of the mods that lead to lack of interest in other members to continue to post as feared getting banned.

i was able to make just 10 post inhere today, as i hard lttile time to post on the program, i was hopintg to have being paid on this program since yesterday but the admin has not tread my request yet.hopefully i will be paid inhere pretty soon and i hope to be able to make another anyother request on this program by friday.

Now I am starting to wish that I has requested for my payout on the forum some time back when I see payment proofs coming up today. Anyway, its only a day since I submitted my payment request so I will remain patient and wait for approvals to take place first in here before I get paid.

You would need to wait a week at least one year should have requested on 100 posts each time so you would get paid faster and don't need to wait when you have more posts. Anyway the thing here you would get paid for the amount of posts you had when you click the request payment button. You can't choose at what post count you would get paid.

The 180 seconds wait time in between posts is frustrating at GT but I don't have big problems with it as the additional time is used from my side to increase my posts length and quality which does effect how much we will be receiving for our posts later when we request our withdrawal at Goldentalk.

I have not arrive at minmum to cashout.i need to be more effective in here,but i really like this website have a few changes especially now so rarely provide me mistake concept when response the publish and also can accessibility quickly not like before.i really like this website because this ste can absolutely gve us excellent sum of cash although need more a chance to get accepted of transaction ask for

I feel that GT is not as profitable as its was few years ago. When I started in ptp posting GT is my first ptp forum. I do earn good amount and I make good money in here. I do like to invest hyip back then. so what I earn in GT I spend it in hyip investing. At that time also hyip investing is some how good and some how stable. But then I realize now that most of hyip site turn to scam easily and I'm sure GT earnings is affected.

indeed it is very hard to earn nicely on the site. but i think that you are earning pretty well in forex forums. so i think you should not focus much here. just make few post when you are not busy. that is much better. but as you have mentioned before, that sometimes they would give warnings on the thread itself and members won't notice the warnings and get ban for doing the same things that they have not read that it is not allowed to do because they have not read the warnig themselves. so just be careful on that also

I have been paid for my first payout on the forum and am happy that I did receive a 3 cents post rate. I will therefore include this PTP in my list of forums moving forward and hope to make around 100 posts per week. I am hoping that I have a good experience on the forum that will encourage me to be active.