Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

GoldenTalk - goldentalk.com

vnhyipgroup

Unfortunately it is really not that interesting for many members which is why they probably dont get the time to be active in here that much. It goes without saying that it is still a paying forum as you can see from the above payment request that the member did receive a payment of about 3 cents per post for their 100 posts at GT.

congratulations to those of you who are getting payments from GT, I've been following this site and are currently being asked for my first payment. but has yet to enter as well. and that makes me worried about my payment did not go in my account is not able to make a post when I can open an account but can not be used, and there is a warning that if I post my account will be canceled.

I just hope the admin will hopefully help me to solve the problem that I face today, I hope the admin has the discretion and leeway to stop the ban following the post which he gave. now I just wait for a reply from the admin and the hope that the admin can quickly reply to my request.

congratulations to those of you who have some time to get payment from Goldentalk, I was so jealous to see you all already paid by goldentalk, admin please answer my email, what should I do. please help me to be active again in this forum. thank you

@zebrut,what is your question,i can just suggest what to you,well i have never been banned in GT before so i dont really know about the banning issue,there was a member that i know in GT that got banned,and after a month the admin unban him,your case might be similar,it might not be a permanent ban

My question to the admin or moderator is why I can not account for the post again but if you open an account on the CM can open and begged me to give back my activation number so that I can follow back to this forum.

@ hadg33 thank you for the information, meaning I had to wait about 1 month to be active again in the GT forums and can attend this forum.

Oh well I don't think the reason that I got ban permanently was good enough. I don't think I have made some spamming on the site. My first ban was because I was so active on the site. And the last ban was because I gave nice answer to the question of the ignorant member. I know most members who can still post here would blindly defend the mod of the site as not strict at all and that it was all my fault. But I know member would just be scared to say the truth.

say your truth while i say mine and in fact i still earn, it is up to you, you wanna said mods are strict. i also think mods are strict here because they truly want to post valuable posts from poster. so i try to be careful when posts here but not limiting my posts, you get banned here while i can earn in this forum with posting and that is fact, well today i am not that motivated to post here but it is good to see that activity is quite good here especially in PTP section

That's nice payment. Anyway I have noticed when my post here was so ordinary that I would not get any problem but when I make informative post that's when I get ban most of the time. So I just felt sorry for helping other members giving them good information. But anyways I would not feel bad at all. As I am active in other forums where I know what they are expecting from members post.

say your truth while i say mine and in fact i still earn, it is up to you, you wanna said mods are strict. i also think mods are strict here because they truly want to post valuable posts from poster. so i try to be careful when posts here but not limiting my posts, you get banned here while i can earn in this forum with posting and that is fact, well today i am not that motivated to post here but it is good to see that activity is quite good here especially in PTP section

but I think there is also the plus side my account banned by GT with my account got banned because I can express and receive evidence and answer why my account got banned. anyway after my account banned on GT and my posting DMT on my account banned by GT I get an answer from you all so that I can figure out how to give a good post and right.

but I think there is also the plus side my account banned by GT with my account got banned because I can express and receive evidence and answer why my account got banned. anyway after my account banned on GT and my posting DMT on my account banned by GT I get an answer from you all so that I can figure out how to give a good post and right.

do you banned here already dude?, if yes then there will be low chance for you to get back in this forum dude, not mean to scaring you, this site is not for all, but if you can provide "quality" here then you will rewarded based on what you deserve to get, and make sure not only post some general thing about the site

You got a good rate in here rid09 perhaps you are posting on the HYIP Discussion in here nowadays I will be doing some posting on that section too when there are no good activities in the other section because I don't if tomorrow if there are new replies because there are just many members getting banned in here.