Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

GoldenTalk - goldentalk.com

vnhyipgroup

I deliberately skipped posting today so I will post my 15 posts tomorrow. Hopefully there will be activities on the forum to allow me to easily make the 15 posts with much hassles. I will be requesting for my first payout by the end of the week and this time around I am not going to miss payout.

activities here has reduced,i was in the forum like 1 hour ago,i found out members have not been posting in here for like 2 days cos i can see that i am the last poster,what i posted two days ago was still the last posts in some sections

You have received a payment to

your account U7041459:

Date: 2012-20-08 09:11:09

Batch: 108018613

From Account: U3943563

Amount: $3.03

Memo: GoldenTalk's payment for

your 101 posts. Thank you for

being the

part of our community

Congratulations on receiving your payment from the forum. It seems you didnt even have to wait that long since its only been about a week since you requested for a payout from the forum. I am sure that this will motivate you to remain active.

Congratulations on receiving your payment from the forum. It seems you didnt even have to wait that long since its only been about a week since you requested for a payout from the forum. I am sure that this will motivate you to remain active.

thanks,it is exactly 10 days that it took for me to get paid,i have now prioritise GT inshort it is number 2 on my list,what i really want to know about the site is if the rates that GT is offering is really worth it,to my surprise it is really worth it cos it pays me 3 cents for all my 101 posts,i got $3.03,i think this is encouraging

@indieover i've seen your account getting banned in here. Actually, i've seen newly banned members in here, I can say that they are really so strict. rexway is getting banned also. His posts were being deleted by the moderator and moderator reason was , it indicates post chasing. Do you mind if i ask you what's the reason in your case? Your post is just enough for me.

he breach some rules here dude, you can check that thing here http://goldentalk.com/t51050.html , well it seems this forum have little activity from the posters today especially in PTP section, in some section i still find few activities, actually i must say this forum still good if you have low amount of target per day. say about 10-15 posts per day.

yes that is what i do too,i make like 10 to 15 posts daily in GT,some active members that i know in other forums like EP,MTV,DMT and IP are not posting in GT on a daily basis simply because they feel that they might get banned by the admin for post chasing but to me i post here daily and i dont feel like i am post chasing

I am still going to keep on posting on the site although its not a priority for me but as long as I can occassionally earn from here its all good. Even if I get to submit one payment request its okay as it will be additional earnings. The support team need to lighten up a bit and not be that strict though.

Its not my priority also. But I'm hoping that I can earn good amount of money in here each month. My target now is just to earn 5 dollars a month. But this month I only earn 3 dollars. Its just too low for my comfort but the rate for me is still good if only this site do has good activity also. One problem is that this site is just too low in term of activity that I don't think its worth it to post in here regularly. Unlike before that I do earn 10 dollars a month in here.

I had thought that I would have earned by now on the forum but that problem of lack of motivation has arisen again and I find myself with very low posts in here. My plan to earn here for this month is already squashed since there's only three days left till monthend.

I will need to make sure that by next month I will take it seriously that I will be active in here again I will just try to spread my posting activities in here, as it's still a good Forum where we can be assured that we will be paid in here with our time, and effort, so that is what matter most for me.

It is still popular. Only then many members are not able to be in the forum for a long time because of the strict mods who check for the forum for those spammers or post chasers and even those regular or senior members are not exempted.

It seems that the forum does indeed make sure that they implement the rules no matter whether you are a new member or even senior members in here indeed. It just doesnt matter. I wonder if they could just not deduct some points in here when you get paid out instead of their famous banning either permanently or for couple of days.

Well, I started my activity in GT forum and I'm already made here 15 posts. I don't know if I can make consistent activity but I will try so I can make payout this coming week. Its really encouraging to be back again in the forum and I know that I will not expect high post rate.

I again request payments in here. I'm hoping that I will going to get paid before september 15. Right now I'm happy how this site works. I'm happy that I'm earning some how 5 dollars a month in here. but my main concern right now is that activity in here is still not raising and that for me is a big problem. Even in hyip section its seems until now theirs only few who open new thread in here.

I again request payments in here. I'm hoping that I will going to get paid before september 15. Right now I'm happy how this site works. I'm happy that I'm earning some how 5 dollars a month in here. but my main concern right now is that activity in here is still not raising and that for me is a big problem. Even in hyip section its seems until now theirs only few who open new thread in here.

I would have imagined that the hyip section would attract a lot of posting activity on the forum since there is always updates in here on many forums that you go to. 5 dollars a month is a good target especially since if you wont be prioritizing on the forum and that will be probably be two payment requests if you request at 100 posts.