Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

GoldenTalk - goldentalk.com

vnhyipgroup

@indieover that's right. In GT, its always good to post in sections where we have very good knowledge of the topics in that section. I'm still having a hard time to admit to what Budado said about old posters in EP getting restriction for their posts especially if they are up to 3years or more.

Well, I was able to make some posts yesterday in GT and today I intend making up to 20posts or more depending on the activity in the Hyip section.

I made around 10 posts on the forum earlier and will return to the forum to see if I can make another 10 posts later on. That would mean that I am somehow maintaining my 20 posts on the forum daily although I would just need to diversify the sections so that I dont end up posting in the PTP section only.

I think what budado has said is correct,cos when I visited the forum this morning I noticed that when I made my first post it was approved,then I tried to make the 2nd post,as I posted it mod Jambutty immediately deleted my post for post chasing,I left that thread for another thread,I tried to make another post,he deleted it again for post chasing so I never bothered to make the 4th post,I just left the forum

Well, it really depends on your posts and for sure our mods are always reading the new posts and we can assure that they will be fair enough though, we don't just have misunderstanding particularly for those who got post chasing in their posts. I don't know but I have tried to avoid that and just have fewer posts.

@hadg33 even if what he said is true, I refuse to be discouraged especially at this stage and I will advise you not to get discouraged as well because the earning here is good. Even if it becomes so bad, I will try to make at least 10posts daily in GT. Well, I recently got paid in GT and I posted my payment proof in the GT thread of the IHBPB section and in the process, I saw an old member who has been active since 2004 that recently got paid and she's always active although she hardly posts in the hyip and ptp sections. She tends to focus on other sections. There are other members that are over 3 years in GT yet they still post here.

I will try to post in here 10 post tomorrow if I have free time. But if not then maybe the day after tomorrow. I will try to maintain at least 100 post a month in here if I can. But same time I will not going to priorities posting in here as its much better if you can post in much better active ptp forums. The more its pays fast and pay good the more I'm active. I think its best if GT can also try to find advertisers from forex sites and not concentrate fully in its hyip monitoring site.

@budado I'm wondering why you intend posting in GT after you said that the forum doesn't give old posters a room to make good activity.

Well, I was able to make about 3posts today in GT and I intend making 5 later at night, but if the activity in GT is higher than I expected, I may make more than 5 extra posts.

Yeah just post more if you would see more activity but if the activity is just low then don't force yourself to make a lot more post as well. So I think that the members are just used to treat low activity on the site as well and it comes as no surprise with the low activity on the site as well.

@glucoseguy,I am not discouraged posting in the forum,I am only worried about the less activity of the forum,I have been to the forum this morning,I couldn't make much posts cos there were no active members in the forum and some of my posts hasn't been pelied to,so I ended up making about 5 posts in the forum,that's the end for today,I will visit tomorrow to see if the actuvity increases

Yes, the posting activities in here can really be discouraging at times but I sometimes try to do is to make 10 posts in the morning and then another 10 posts later on in the day. At times this works and I manage to meet my target of having 20 posts on the forum on a regular basis.

I'm just wondering who has the longest pending payments in here. I request payments last saturday and its still pending until now. Although its only few days ago. I'm just wondering if theirs also a delay in payments in here or not. Unlike in other ptp forums that we open thread to request payments in GT we request payments privately so we really don't know who got paid or who is still pending and for how long.

@hadg33 I'm glad to see that you are not discouraged about posting in GT. Its good to see that the activity is slowly picking up as I was able to make up to 10posts here yesterday and I've made like 5 already today, I'm sure I will be able to make another 5 later when I post in the PTP section.

@budado payment request is GT is processed within an interval of 1day-2weeks. Sometimes, we may get lucky to be paid the next day after requesting payout just like my very 1st payment in the forum, other times, our payments may be processed after 2weeks. But note that it doesn't exceed 2weeks to get paid in GT. Its only once that I had to wait up to 3weeks in GT to get paid and that was when LR was having maintenance issues.

I have a pending payment in the forum too but I am not really bothered about it,I am so sure that the admin will be clearing it any time soon,I just keep posting in the forum,I am even posting in the forum presently and I have already made about 4 posts or there about

I am hoping that my payment request be included in the next batch of payments since it seems payments may be processed again in the next week. I just need a couple of posts to get there after which I will immediately submit my payment request on the forum but continue to post again.

If the activity is still slow I think that it would be difficult to focus on the site. So I think it's just okay to make few posts from time to time but you would have difficulty with making more posts daily. So I think just be satisfied with whatever amount of posts you can make on the site.

This is why havent been able to make good posts on the forum yesterday although I had intented on being particularly active on the forum. I only made 4 posts last night because I got discouraged by posting activities that were rather lower than normal. Maybe today would be different and I would be able to post.

Yes, the site would stil have some posting activities for sure because many of us still consider it as a good place to earn money from PTP forums. One just needs to be careful with their posting here nonetheless so that we are able to post here for longer without getting banned from the forum.

Sometimes, I just post here some when I visited particularly on the forum threads that I'm usually active. I'm just really have hard time to make good time and manage to have many posts. I will just hope that i can make GT forum to be one of the priority even there's difficulty in many forums we have.

I dont think that I will be making the forum a priority for me although I would love to post here here at least 4 times a week and make 20 posts each round of posting. Sometimes the activities in here are really not encouraging so I will end up experiencing anxiety as a result of this when I dont see good posting activities to make my posts.