Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

GoldenTalk - goldentalk.com

vnhyipgroup

Well,I think the admin is not aware cos most members are not reporting to the admin,most members feels that mod Jambutty is the admin on the site not knowing that it is admin Shark,so they make reports to Jim most of the time,anyways GT would continue to be a great forum

I think that the admin is pretty much aware of the strictness of the mod and so the admin has approved the way the mods manage the site. So indirectly that the admin is the one responsible for the strict rules in the site as well. So active members here should just accept the strict rules here.

Well, that's how it is. And as you can see they need to be strict in order to see the forum as clean as possible and always updated particularly if they have here new hyip threads and they will going to review or visit those as they really wanted to have hyip forum with latest updates.

Thanks for the encouragement guys; I won't relent in my posting activities here though I will careful to avoid posting much so that my posts won't be deleted for post chasing. I made 3 or 4posts earlier today and I may make more later but that would depend on if I have the time to do so.

Yeah the admin has been able to keep the forum clean so clean that the site has low activity on the site most of the time. It's like they cleaned the spammers and along with it they have banned some non spammers as well. So they just have sometimes wrong standards of what is a spammers and those who are not spammers.

Actually, the one who made the forum clean from those messy spam bots are the mods here. So, we are grateful we have them as this will reduce the chance to post in the spam threads so, there's a good job for them to make daily moderation and I wonder how much they earn from moderating.

That's very true,it would be difficult to see a spam thared in GT cos the mods that I am familiar with are always active,to be sincere with you guys, I have never seen a spam post in the forum before,the only thing that I can consider as spam is when a member creates a thread in the wrong section,the mods would not delete but moved to the proper section

I think that this is one thing that the forum actually does best. The moderators of the forum are forever active in here to the point that they do notice these types of threads and posts as and when arise. They dont wait for moderation when you have to request for a payout in order to check these posts.

I think it's jambutty who usually participate on the discussions with the members and so he makes the discussions more interesting specially on th hyip section because he has so much insights and knowledge to share with new members. So he has been a lot of help to make the site successful although he is strict mod

Well, based on the number of the moderation made by mods yes, it will be mod jim. Anyways, I know that other mods are doing well as the new mod here oedhapost which before a member and not sure how the admin able to be a mod here or if he apply or admin got his attention.

At least he is participating in the discussions and actually giving an experienced opinion in those threads which would be very useful. Its most probably due to the participating in discussions that moderators in here do that they are able to pick up on the violations and take note of them earlier.

I think it's jambutty who usually participate on the discussions with the members and so he makes the discussions more interesting specially on th hyip section because he has so much insights and knowledge to share with new members. So he has been a lot of help to make the site successful although he is strict mod

That's very correct,Jambutty used to participate in the section before but now he is not that active in the hyip section compared to oedhapost,oedhapost is so active and he is always investing in hyips so he updates the threads on hyips,that is why I really love the forum,you get to know a good hyip program

@hadg33 that's right; GT makes hyip discussions exciting as the mods are always there to guide investors in choosing good hyips and also, genuine hyip threads are easily found there. I really miss the days when the activity in the hyip section used to be very good. Sincerely, this black december menace has really made the activity reduce tremendously and that's perhaps one of the reasons why the mods now make sure that posters don't make enough posts, especially in other sections.

Yes, these threads are quite important because one can easily make investment with an HYIP based on the posts that they have read here. Whenever I see a new HYIP that I want to invest in i first go around to see what other members are saying about it because although I know that they are risky, member reviews are still important.

It's not easy for newbies to participate on the discussions on the hyip section. So you would need to be more careful when you post on the hyip section because I know that the admin is quite strict on the hyip section. So anyway its more advisable just to make few posts daily

If you have only few basic knowledge then you would not be able to post a lot on that section . So anyway I have not seen you active on the ptp section as well so I think that you might have been discouraged to post on the site. As it's getting harder to post on the site without the low activity

That's not true,it is so easy for newbies to participate in the hyip discussion,I can even say that it is easier for them,2 liners are accepted in the forum,so all they need do is just to comment that they got paid,that is what the forum wants,as in,a hyip program that is paying,you can be posting the same post every day if the hyip program is paying

I have been a member of the site before and there was no ptp section back then but only the hyip section. But I was still able to post on the hyip section but I had to invest on hyip section just so I would understand what hyip is all about and so that I would be able to make a lot of post on the site.

@hadg33 its not easy for newbies to participate in the hyip section because their posts will get deleted for post chasing except if the newbies ask reasonable questions as they will be given good replies to those questions especially by the mods. Meanwhile, I still struggle to post in GT daily as even out of the little posts I make, some get deleted on a regular basis. Seems I have offended sir jim unknowingly because he's the one that keeps deleting my posts and I noticed that it started recently when hyips started turning scam earlier than expected

@glucoseguy,I would stick to my words,it is so easy for newbies to post in the forum,since you are not banned and you can still view the hyip section,I want you to go and check it properly and come and tell me that it is not easy,back then when I was not banned,I see so many newbies that post in þhe hyip section,I check the number of posts they have,I am always seeing little numbers,the mods can delete there post for saying they got paid,the only time that the mods will delete there posts is when they post payment proofs

@glucoseguy,I would stick to my words,it is so easy for newbies to post in the forum,since you are not banned and you can still view the hyip section,I want you to go and check it properly and come and tell me that it is not easy,back then when I was not banned,I see so many newbies that post in þhe hyip section,I check the number of posts they have,I am always seeing little numbers,the mods can delete there post for saying they got paid,the only time that the mods will delete there posts is when they post payment proofs

I think you are kind of right there hadg33. Well, I've reduced my activity here to the maximum and I don't know how often I will be posting in GT because of the strictness of the mods. For now, I may just be posting in other forums while posting here any day I feel like as I've lost motivation to make daily posts here

Same here. But I still made my activity in the forum even I have here decrease in the forum activity. I know that I can't make consistent posting or many posts but I'm glad that I will just be active in the threads that I truly know and I'm really active. I know that I can still earn good here if I pursue to have payouts sooner or later.

Well.I got what you guys are saying but I will just say that,you guys should keep posting in the forum,even if it 4 posts per day,at least you are going to earn from the forum,it might only take time,for me I don't miss the forum at all cos I am not investind in hyips for now,next year,I might resume posting in the forum