Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

GoldenTalk - goldentalk.com

vnhyipgroup

There's no fix post rate on the site so there's no way to know how much you would get in your next payment request. I don't think that there's lots of active members posting on the site up to now. I think a lot of the members have been discouraged on their posting here.

For sure when I don't post for a long time in here, it might be hard for me to do some posting in here because actually when I am posting in here I don't feel motivated anymore because nowadays I am just getting a low rates in here which is very discouraging for me.

yes it quite boring posting here,activities there are being slowed down,imagine you posting in a thread today then come back in 4 days time,seriously you will still be the last poster of that particular thread

If the activities in here went down then for sure the staff will notice it because they are just too strict, but their rates are not good anymore that's why they really need to think about it though even they don't need active poster in here because the Admin is not mainly earning from advertisement.

yes it quite boring posting here,activities there are being slowed down,imagine you posting in a thread today then come back in 4 days time,seriously you will still be the last poster of that particular thread

Now that is a real decrease in posting activities. I think that the forum admin should at some stage try to address the issues that a lot of members are having about the forum because it will lead to the forum having no activities at all one day.

activities here is slowed down that is why most active members in other forums dont bother to come and post here,i just made some posts here today to complete my 100 posts,so i requested i dont even know how long it will take for the admin to approve and process payment,now i will stop post for now and focus on other forums

activities here is slowed down that is why most active members in other forums dont bother to come and post here,i just made some posts here today to complete my 100 posts,so i requested i dont even know how long it will take for the admin to approve and process payment,now i will stop post for now and focus on other forums

well i reached my 100 mark posts yesterday so i submitted a payment request up till now my payment request hasnt been approved,i will just be patient and how long it will take for my payment request to be approved,anyways i have stopped posting here for now

I am still on the way to reaching my very first payment request on the forum. So far, I am sitting on less than 50 posts. Just like yesterday, I will probably make 15 or more posts in here as I want to maintain that amount of posts but as long as its not more than 15 per day till I cashout.

yes, making 15 posts daily is okay,by so doing you cant have a problem with the admin,so in a week you can request for a payout,making 30 posts per day might be considered post chasing,anyways i am just wautingyfor my payment

I decided to post in here 30 post twice a week only. At most if the activity is good then 45 post per week but I will never going to exceed 45 post per week in here. For me the activity in here is just too low that I will end up post chasing in here if I'm going to force myself to continuously post in here. But I'm sure if I only post 30 to 45 post a week in here at least my post is not that much.

It really is not encouraging for me to post here and it becomes a problem to motivate myself time and again so that I can post here. No matter how hard I try I just find the energy to post here. I have been posting in Forex-bb, IP and Lot over the past few days but posting less in here.