Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

GoldenTalk - goldentalk.com

vnhyipgroup

Yes the activity here is very low but I'm glad that I managed to complete the number of posts required for me to reach payout, but I won't be requesting payout immediately so that if any of my posts later gets deleted, I will complete it at a later time. Also, I don't want to make more posts than the number of posts required for payout. Once I get paid, I will quit this forum till probably next year

I will resume posting in here tomorrow so that I can earn again from the forum. I am already halfway though to reaching payout minimum so I just need to make 50 more posts so that I can reach the target. I really hope that the forum would be less strict with its members.

Yes that's my wish and the wish of other posters as well. I may check the forum at a later time today then request payment, I know I will be getting a good rate when I get paid but I may still have to quit the forum till next year because I'm presently not comfortable posting here due to the sudden increased strictness of the mods and the very low activity as well.

@glucoseguy,why are you quitting the forum,GT is one of the best ptp forums,and you are a good poster,you earn 5 cents for your posts,why not put that into consideration that this forum offers 5 cent for a post,I mean in your own case,I guess my ban was just a temporary one,I will resume posting by next year,then the ban would have been lifted

I made here yesterday 10 posts and sometimes i post here 1-2 in some threads whenever I wanted even I don't have plan to make posts. So far, I guess there's difficulty to have higher post rate in the forum so, members just expect to have 2-5 cents post rate and don't post too much as well.

Really,that is not nice,the admin should at least cleared the payment,he has already delayed the payment for a month so why resetting the posts,well,whatever the case may be,i have already lost interest in the forum,may be later in next year I can still be active

Its a new week and I will be posting on the forum for today. I am still going to be posting on the forum now and again because we can earn well. I know that the forum can be strict to members but since I am not going to be prioritizing here I have nothing to lose but earnings to gain by being active.

Really,that is not nice,the admin should at least cleared the payment,he has already delayed the payment for a month so why resetting the posts,well,whatever the case may be,i have already lost interest in the forum,may be later in next year I can still be active

If I remembered correctly, once you got banned you will not get your payment from your posts. So, your payout request will be disregarded because you've made violation in their forum rules. Well, I don't lose interest but I can't make here consistent and many posts.

@glucoseguy,why are you quitting the forum,GT is one of the best ptp forums,and you are a good poster,you earn 5 cents for your posts,why not put that into consideration that this forum offers 5 cent for a post,I mean in your own case,I guess my ban was just a temporary one,I will resume posting by next year,then the ban would have been lifted

Thanks but you are also a good poster and you got banned for one month for something that doesn't warrant a ban. Even though I earn up to 5cents per post here, I'm no longer feel comfortable because even with the low activities of late, I make few posts daily(sometimes just 5) but I notice that my post count decrease, meaning that my posts get deleted unlike before, when it hardly decreases. I haven't even bothered to check the threads in which my posts have been deleted but there was a time I wanted to post in a thread and saw that a post of mine was deleted and the reason was for post chasing. To be sincere with you, I didn't make up to 5posts that day. I even read the forum rules over and over again, and there is one of them which states that there is no daily post limit but back to back posts within a space of some minutes in the same thread will be considered as post chasing. Also nonsense posts will be deleted by the mods. I know that I never make back to back posts in the same thread within the same day and I don't make nonsense posts, neither do I make much posts lately, so why should some of my posts be deleted for post chasing? I think I may create a thread for the mods there to define what they mean by post chasing because this thing is getting out of hand.

Even it's taking too long before I can do my daily posting in here, I just need to be patient on it. I think those old members already understand what post chasing means, from the word chase we can understand that, that's why don't think of reaching 100 posts in a short period of time as you may end up with none.

I am just taking it easy with my posting in here which is why I am thinking of posting around 4 times a week in here not only to avoid being branded as post chasing but also to give an allowance to get replies to threads also. Sometimes there just isnt good activities to can post again in the next few days.

Well, any time we would like to post here we just need to remember their way of implementing rules and be more observant that the forum is going to have different meaning of their rules and of course, most especially their post chasing rules that many members got banned or warned.

I only made ten posts on the forum last night and will probably make another ten again today. I think that its probably because of the recent bans that took place in here that got members a bit discouraged to post here and therefore the morale is rather low if you take a look at the posting activities here.

@glucoseguy,if I were you,I would keep posting in the forum,today is Dec 4th,you can make 100 posts in 12 to 13 days,so if you make that twice this month,it means you are earning extra 10 bucks,since you are always getting 5 cents for your posts,you posting in the forum nex years means you are short of $10...lol

@glucoseguy,if I were you,I would keep posting in the forum,today is Dec 4th,you can make 100 posts in 12 to 13 days,so if you make that twice this month,it means you are earning extra 10 bucks,since you are always getting 5 cents for your posts,you posting in the forum nex years means you are short of $10...lol

Thanks a lot for the advice. I will heed to it and make a few posts there because $10 monthly is a good earning. I will make replies to some threads and I don't intend making more than 5posts unless the activity somehow permits me to do so.

You are quite right because there is no need to abandon the forum for as long its actually still a paying forum. You have not been banned from the forum so you can still be able to post and earn good post rates from here. This is why I am still active in here for as long as I can post without problems.

If you are still making post on the site then I don't think you should stop posting. It doesn't matter if other members had bad experience in the site. If you have not such experience then there's no reason to stop posting here just because others are not able to post here anymore.

That's it,you don't stop posting in the forum simply because a member was banned,you need to keep posting in the forum so that you can earn extra bucks to your earnings online,I am not really worried about the site cos I have found a good substitute for it and the substitute is DCP and the good thing about DCP is,there is no post chasing

Yes, members should not stop making here not motivated because other members got violations but we should keep our activity as long as we don't have problems in posting or we don't commit violations or breach of forum rules. So far, I hope that members will going to have here payment proofs so, I will be motivated to make good activity.

Even though i am banned on the site I would say that the site is still a good forum. You can still get to earn something well on the site. So I think that the site is not that bad. If you are still comfortable posting daily here then you should post here daily. It's still a good paying forum.

Of course the site is still a good place to make your posting activities every now and then although it would be best to do moderately. The fact that the site is still offering good posting rates is really a bonus that we should not take for granted and since payments usually take around two weeks its worth the time.

Yeah if you are more comfortable making moderate activity them don't force yourself to make a lot more post than what you are comfortable doing. Since you know t the mod on the site is very strict. I don't know if it's the admin who asked the mod to be that strict or just the mod judgment or decision to be that strict.

This is one thing that I often wonder about because I am sure that the admin of the forum does get to see the feedback from members regarding the forum and must know for sure that the forum is considered as being too strict on members. You might find that this is the way that the forum admin wants to run the forum.