Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

GoldenTalk - goldentalk.com

vnhyipgroup

I see they have changed admin and also the forum is no longer paying. Honestly I am not too happy with this. I remember you are going to hit payout already, while I am like 30 posts away ? Feels like I have wasted my time and furthermore I was not being able to be active for quite a while too !

Nobody really likes what happened to the forum,I in particular,I missed the discussion of you guys,I also missed the reaction of the mods. For my posts,I think I requested for about 205 posts,I was about to reach the 3rd request that was when the forum stopped paying. Well,the new admin said he wants to fix the Xenforo engine first before he will decided on when the forum will start paying.

I don't know if admin will do that, but from the latest information i got that admin decided not to do that again, so this forum is officialy become non paid one. This decision lead to bigger loss of activities even not in HYIP section but in most section for sure, many paid posters got away from Goldentalk.

If the forum don't start paying again it maybe hard to cope up with Online discussions. Most none paying forums are some how left out or with none paying statues they must work very harder to rank them self up with any other means like Talkgold, DTM, MMG.

And another problem here is that the forum sections is not like most forums, I mean Monitors could be active here posting their payment proofs but the I Have Been Paid is not only for Hyip but collection of programs.

• 2 weeks later...

Well I had stopped activity at the forum even before it went on being as a non paid one, anyways it is up to the admin to decide whether to continue being it or not but I sometimes go onto the forum which is very rare, however this is a great forum whether it is paying or not.