Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

GoldenTalk - goldentalk.com

vnhyipgroup

I'm just amazed that you are able to post on the site as well. So I think you have been earning pretty well on this site as you have been receiving nice post rate. I think you are of the few members who have been receiving nice post rate on the site as well. So I just wonder how you were able to get such a nice post rate on the site.

@Riddick,that is what I do in the forum too,I just make sure that I make 10 posts in the forum on a daily basis,so in 10 days I will be reaching the payout,I think I have a fatigue for the forum nowadays,the site is now boring to me,though I still get 3 cents for my posts

I just try to post here whenever I am online although because of time constraints I sometimes never get around to posting here. 3 cents post rates is still good offer and one that cannot be missed for as long as there is some activities to make allow you to post. That said, I will try to make even if it is a couple of posts here whenever I can.

I really pushing myself to post in here even though I have hard time posting in here. In hyip section its seems dangerous to post in here as you can end up being ask if you invest in that hyip site by a mod.I really don't understand why you need to invest in that hyip site to have free range to post in that thread. Also its seems proof of payments section is not paying section? I thought if you post proof of payments you will be paid by it.

Same thing here. I am still far from reaching minimum payout amount that I am not that motivated to post on the forum. Its not that hard to post on the forum to reach that minimum payout although it would possible take 5 - 10 for me since on some days I dont manage to make my target 20 posts a day.

Just do 10 posts per day so that it will be easier. Because 5 posts will absolutely will make farther reach of 100 posts in GT forum. So far, I just planned to make it today to have begin my goal of posting. If GT forum always have good activity then, I will not have problem in my target.

I think 10 post daily is a lot of post already as it's not easy to post on the site daily actually because of the low activity and I am sure you are so much active in different forums so I think at least you would be able to post here somehow. After all its the post quality that matters here and not the amount of posts in your payment request.

Well, even GT forum activity is low sometimes it is just depends on the members activity. But still we can have here good earnings if we will going to make posts more regularly. But it does not happen to me yet about making more posts because of I'm still active in other forums.

What I like from this forum actually, the HYIP threads chosen here, mostly only good HYIPs. The moderators do not like to have the threads of cheap HYIPs, like to make 1000% RoI after 1 day, 500% RoI after 2 weeks or something like that, which is not serious at all. So, we can choose HYIP better

But the rules are not strict,can you please point out one strict rule that is strict in the forum,i am so much in love with the forum and it seems the activities are getting back to normal gradually,i have already made about 7 posts in the forum today,I don't think I will post more in the forum later in the day

I really pushing myself to post in here even though I have hard time posting in here. In hyip section its seems dangerous to post in here as you can end up being ask if you invest in that hyip site by a mod.I really don't understand why you need to invest in that hyip site to have free range to post in that thread. Also its seems proof of payments section is not paying section? I thought if you post proof of payments you will be paid by it.

To start with, I will say that in GT, its not necessary to invest in a Hyip before you will be able to post in the thread relating to the Hyip but it will be better if you invest in the Hyip so it will be easier to discuss in the thread relating to the Hyip. Even if you don't want to invest in the program, here's a simple tip: just do a little research on the program before posting; you can easily check out the status of the Monitors viewing the program on Allhyipmonitors.com. Note: if you are not familiar with the discussion, its better you don't post in the thread to avoid giving wrong information.

About posting payment proofs in GT, it is not allowed in the Hyip discussion Section but it can be posted in the "I Have Been Paid By Section" and a poster does Not get paid for posting payment proofs in GT. Re-check the Rules and Regulations of the forum once again.

@glucoseguy, hadg33

How long have you been a member of this site? I been a member of this site for five years now more or less. And I do earn good amount of money in GT. I do earn 5 cents per post for the last four years on average. So I know GT inside out. Just try to check how many old members are still posting actively in GT. Once you reach 3 to 4 years in here the rules of old members do chance and you are expected to post much better than new members.

When I'm one to three years in GT. I can post 35 post a day without any problem. On the 4th year I can post up to 25 post a day only. Now I can bearly post 15 post a day in here. So the rules apply to members are different than newbies like you. If you are less than three years member of GT then enjoy your posting in here while you can. Because when the time comes that you end up giving way to new members as well. Just ask indieover, luke and other old members in here how rules chance when you get older in here.

I think you can also participate in any section as long as you are comfortable on posting on the site. Although you must be very careful that you would make sense when you post specially on the hyip section so I think that the mods here are just too strict sometimes

This is the situation for me at the moment because I would love to participate in discussions in the HYIP sections but at the moment I am not comfortable enough to be able to do so. This means that at the moment I do stick to other sections where I am much more familiar and more comfortable.

@glucoseguy, hadg33

How long have you been a member of this site? I been a member of this site for five years now more or less. And I do earn good amount of money in GT. I do earn 5 cents per post for the last four years on average. So I know GT inside out. Just try to check how many old members are still posting actively in GT. Once you reach 3 to 4 years in here the rules of old members do chance and you are expected to post much better than new members.

When I'm one to three years in GT. I can post 35 post a day without any problem. On the 4th year I can post up to 25 post a day only. Now I can bearly post 15 post a day in here. So the rules apply to members are different than newbies like you. If you are less than three years member of GT then enjoy your posting in here while you can. Because when the time comes that you end up giving way to new members as well. Just ask indieover, luke and other old members in here how rules chance when you get older in here.

I fear that you may be right because I've noticed that old members here are not active except the Mods. But there is an old member that used to be very active who was given a position of a Mod a short while after I registered, so there's still a chance that what you said about GT not permitting old members to have good activity might Not be True. Well, I registered here this year and if in the next 3years, my posts are no longer required in the forum, it may not hurt me much since I would have been paid many times in the forum. Sincerely speaking, its still very difficult for me to believe that the older a poster gets in GT, the less his activity will become due to frustration by the forum. It still doesn't make sense to me.

If you are not confident on your post quality on the hyip section better not post there yet as to mod are strict on the site and ridiculously strict sometimes. So I would just advice you to post where you are more knowledgeable at

Yes, it really would not make sense to try and be active here just so that I can spread activities or like others suggest to get a better post rate. I still manage to make 20 posts now and then with the sections that I am posting in and got a post rate of 3 cents the last time which is good enough for me for now.