Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Digital Cash Palace Forum - DigitalCashPalace.com/forum/

ghaffarahmad

I have seen that the forum is running fine right now. I know that admin is quite active on the forum and issues like this are always resolved in a quick manner. My hopes of getting to 100 posts by the weekend have been dashed but that does not mean I will stop posting.

I can't post at this moment maybe by next month, I would have a full motivation to post in here but seems now? I don't really have it. Yes, we don't need to worry about the issue in here especially when it is technically because we know the Admin is always active in here.

it seems mostly of you guys very active here, yesterday i only make some posts here not much but it seems i cannot active like many people did here. but i think the rules that admin applied here is okay since it not make many poster worries

You just got 2.5 cents rate in here? as I know you are posting a lot in the Forex discussion but that was already a good rate in here so just keep up your posting activity in her as your activity is surely adding up in here even you are focusing on the Forex discussion in here.

Yeah, it would be nice to get that rate. I am a new member here and mostly, I focus my postings in the forex sections. I think, posters will not really have a hard time following the rule that says that a poster have to create 15% of their posts in the forex section. This is because the forum's sections are mostly forex sections.

Nope, its smaller now this time. In my previous payouts I got 3-4 cents now down to have 2.5 cents. Which is really don't know if my post quality lowered or they have also now lowered their post rate because they need to spend not much of funds in the forum.

I also notice that perhaps mine will be decrease also because it seems that this Forum has still no avertiser so hopefully soon it can able to get some good advertiser so at least we can have three cents rate as the lowest rate in here so that is much better in here as members will be more motivated in posting.

@riddick09 I got $4.50 for my 200 posts on the latest payment request. That means I got lower than 2.5 post rate so I am not even sure myself since its getting lesser. @chardyme, the PTP section is still there although the other subsections like PTC and GPT are the ones that have been removed.

I'm posting in ptp section right now so I'm sure theirs still ptp section. DCP only remove other GPT section and leave ptp section, I guess its because ptp is also good to get more posters in here. if they going to remove ptp section I'm sure their will be no more poster in here as members really not willing to post in forex section or if ever they will its not really getting much attention.

Then if it's then I should not be posting in here as I am not posting that much in the Forex discussion though I am posting with the Forex discussion in here but I am now starting to post with it because when you are interested with the discussion then you wouldn't find hard to do some posting actually.

oh well since it is only 15 posts in forex discusions why not post on the forex disc ussions. but i don't think that the admin would be strict on the post quality onthe forex section because it is not a forex forum anyway. at least you can bring more activity on the forex section . that is why the admin wants.

Same here after my payout in the forum I did not able to come back to post in this week. Although, I still have some time to try to make some post in the forum as I know that we surely have good activity here particularly in their forex section where I usually post.

IF you are just using a mobile browser in here then try changing it to desktop view but it might be a little bit hard to post when you are viewing it in desktop view when your cellphone screen is just small, OR another solution use a ph proxy in here so that the page will be optimized.