Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Digital Cash Palace Forum - DigitalCashPalace.com/forum/

ghaffarahmad

It would be great to get more members to be active on the forum because there are times that activities are not good despite the fact that the forum pays well and fast. I can assure you that it would be worthwhile to be active here. Just remember that admin requires that at least 15 out of a 100 posts be made in the forex section which is not that hard to do.

It really not hard to make and in fact more members are spending more time in the forex section because there are a lot more threads in here. Sometimes there are no or few replies in the PTP section but when it comes to the forex section, there's always good threads to post to.

Its good if more members are posting in forex section as this site is really going to pay good and well also. So far I'm happy that this site is paying good and I'm hoping that this site will going to last forever. I know its hard to earn money in ptp forum like this one if you don't know how to balance your posting. Especially since this site has 15% post in forex rules.

I missed out on todays posting but I hope that I can make at least 10 posts in here after I post here at DMT. It seems that a couple of members are busy with other forums at the moment which is why there are a few posting activities on the forum right now.

I see that you have been quite active on the site today. I made a couple of posts in the morning but I can go back a make a couple more posts. I see that my payment requests has not been approved as yet but its probably because of the LR maintenance issue.

Did you just got three dollars with your 200 posts in here? or it was only 100 posts because if you got three dollars with your 100 posts in here then that's indeed a good rates in here. Well, I am still currently trying to reach my target in here, but I guess I can't do that daily, but I can do about 15 posts today in Forex discussion.

I saw your payment request on the forum @monyitomon. I am still working my way towards a 100 posts for now and will revise my target when I get that amount of posts. I realised tha there wasnt much posting activities this week and I wasnt able to post myself due to offline activities. My target for the new week is 200 posts.

This is a silent but good paying ptp forum right now. I really don't understand why theirs a slow down in posting. Lets face it. theirs just too few ptp forums right now that we can post and earn so why not post more in here and earn? At least if we can post more in here then we can earn more. Right now I'm hoping that I can sustain my earning by posting and earn at least 5 dollars a month in here even if activity is slowing down.

Good to see that payments have been processed again on the forum. I am still not in a hurry to request for a payout on the forum since I am accumulating a higher amount of points in here. With only 120 points at the moment, I am still trying to get to around 300-400 points before I can request for another payout.