Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Digital Cash Palace Forum - DigitalCashPalace.com/forum/

ghaffarahmad

My activity in here has been rather lacking of late but I am planning on increasing it in here. At times when other forums pay slower than normal its good to post on forums like DCP to ensure that you have a constant income because they surely pay fast in here. There doesnt seem to be new members joining in regularly though because of the rules to post 15% in forex section.

I have made today a lot of post and so I don't would request my payout request later on. So I am very much happy that I was able to focus once again on the site as well so I am just hoping that I would be able to maintain this. Anyway I just hope that I would be approved of my payment request fast.

PAYING

PAYING

First payment received ;

Dl5zS7ZRN.jpg

Date: 4/21/2012 6:34 AM

Batch: 92269946

From Account: U3258638 (DCP Payout)

Amount: $1.00

Memo: Payment for your posts in DigitalCashPalace forum. Thanks for being active

Thank you.

thank you so much for sharing your payment proof. now we can trust that they actually pays money to its people and are not a scam. i would love to join abd become a part of this job.

No one is posting on the ptp section. So I wonder why the lack of activity on the ptp section. As my post yesterday is still the last post. So I have no discussions I can make post so I would just post on other sections later on. So I hope by tomorrow there would be activity on the ptp section as well again.

That's true. I really don't understand why theirs lack of activity in this site even in hyip section since this site is still paying and paying good. I really don't understand but I'm hoping that activity in here will going to increase. Right now I decrease my earnings target from this site. Right now I'm happy if I can receive about 4 dollars a month in here. that's about 20% drop from my monthly earning target.

I just saw that you have made about 5 post on the ptp section. So I hope that you would be able to increase your post here like 10 post daily as much as possible. Anyway I have just made some replies to your post. But I would not post anymore for now. I would just post actively by tomorrow once again on the other sections specially on the forex section.

I wasnt abl

No one is posting on the ptp section. So I wonder why the lack of activity on the ptp section. As my post yesterday is still the last post. So I have no discussions I can make post so I would just post on other sections later on. So I hope by tomorrow there would be activity on the ptp section as well again.

I am back posting on the forum after taking a long time without doing so. Hopefully I will get to see replies to my posts as well as I do realise that there wasnt much activities in the past couple of days. I am looking at requesting for a payout over the weekend and hope to make a good amount of posts in here with the remaining days.

Just do what I do right now. I just post 5 post in hyip section, 5 post in ptp section and 5 post in forex section. I also post in other section if activity permits but I regularly post in this three sections and also post in other sections if theirs some activity in their. Sometimes I post one to two post in other section just to follow the rules that I need to post in other section also.

I would make five post on the forex section so that I would be able to reach payout already or two hundred post which is more than the payout actually. Anyway I am just taking my time and don't want to rush things so I would not get easily tired so that I would have the motivation to post here daily always. So I would be requesting payout for sure later on.

like yesterday I was not able to give adequate post only 5 posts that I give because I do not have the answer to how the thoughts and discussions on this site can be run because the number of active members on this site are very few and very difficult to be consulted. I wonder how we can provide a quality post if the member that there is rarely provide threads or posts for discussion. hopefully today is better than yesterday.