Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Digital Cash Palace Forum - DigitalCashPalace.com/forum/

ghaffarahmad

Yes, I even made same payouts which is 3rd time already compared to tcc forum that I have 3rd payout lol. This is also impressive that we really get paid for our quality and length of our posts I just hope payment process here will the same and fast.

and from what i see that admin already cleared some payment today, it will be good for many poster here, because they will earn more from this forum, and today i just back here i will make about 10 posts as the start.

So, we can able to see some payment proof from the members who got paid perhaps by tomorrow. I also want to see what rates those members are getting. So far i am quite fine with my previous rates it was 3 and 2.5 dollars, with my first and second, now i am nearing to request for the third time.

I have only received one payment from this forum thus far and am working towards receiving my second payment. My first payment was for $2.5 which is okay but I want it to be better and increase to at least 3 cents per post. Unfortunately so far I have been posting in PTP due to time but I'll keep on trying.

Posting in the forex will surely work to your advantage when it comes to the post rate. I wonder if the post rate in hyip section will also give 3 cents per post or not although it doesnt matter for me as I dont post in here. Either way, I would really like to see an improved post rate.

It seems strange that the most recent request payments have been processed by admin. But mine was amongst those, and I was the one who sent PM to admin asking whether when he would do payment. He did it the next day, but didn't approve mine. I wonder why,

Just be patient or check with the others actually, our mod already stated about those payments as it seems they are really having delay in payments but its not problem with the funds. And hoping to see payments in the contest since I see login contest already closed.

Nothing has been stated b the mods. I have checked everywhere, the announcement, the rules, the news, everywhere. Where do you get the idea that they said the payments are delayed, but not problem with the funds. I do know they don't have problems with the funding, but I was just curious why they were a bit slow in processing.

A chat post? You mean you saw it from the thread in the chatting contest? Oh I didn't think he would say it there. Oh well, I guess we will wait for a bit. I also noticed that he closed the login contest. Is this because he needs to conserve his funds?

Just be patient or check with the others actually, our mod already stated about those payments as it seems they are really having delay in payments but its not problem with the funds. And hoping to see payments in the contest since I see login contest already closed.

it seems that admin could be busy with his own activity, but that is fine i still recommend this site especially when they have good rate if we can post something quality here, and also activity of this site is doing well and it also spread in many section

A chat post? You mean you saw it from the thread in the chatting contest? Oh I didn't think he would say it there. Oh well, I guess we will wait for a bit. I also noticed that he closed the login contest. Is this because he needs to conserve his funds?

maybe, but from what we know that admin don't have short of fund , from my point of view admin only don't have too much time to do online things, but it is better if we wait while still active in here too it will be good and soon after we get paid we can request it again

but for now i think that the site is still stable. although i hope that my payment request would be approved and paid soon. it has been almost a week and it is not yet approved . but i can still wait. i just hope it will not take more than a week. as with new forums, i prefer that they pay fast. but when i am confident that the site stable i don't mind waiting even for one week before getting paid.

Yea mine and yours seem to be in the queue in being paid for quite a long time. I don't know whats really going on apart from the fact that admin is experiencing some delays, but not really giving any reasons. It is a relatively new forum, and people need to be hyped about this one if only they can keep up the fast payment, otherwise it will just drop back down to an ordinary forum.

I have finally been able to sort out my problem of the link to view the first unread post not showing when I get into threads. All I need to do if it is not showing is just to add ?goto=newpost at the end of the thread url and it takes me directly to the last page of the thread.

I am starting to worry. It has never happened before that payments have been slowed down so much. The admin doesn't seem to be that active any more. And what happened to the contest? He closed them and he hasn't announced anything about winners and next contests, etc

Are you an active poster in here that's why you are worrying because I am an active poster in here and I am not worrying because when you actually check the payment request thread you will see that the Admin paid those payment request just a few days ago. So, do we need to worry when the Admin just paid payment request in here? LOL.

I see that some winners from the contests in this forum have already been announced but they have not been paid just yet, and I am glad to have seen some of my entries got picked to win in them. I am looking forward to receive payments in there soon.

PAYING

PAYING

My next payment received on time

Date: 6/5/2012 4:05 PM

Batch: 98097912

From Account: U3258638 (DCP Payout)

Amount: $1.00

Memo: Payment for your posts in DigitalCashPalace forum. Thanks for being active

Thank you.

Date: 6/5/2012 4:17 PM

Batch: 98099667

Amount: $0.30

Memo: Open Thread about DCP - DigitalCashPalace.com

Thank you.

Date: 6/5/2012 4:25 PM

Batch: 98100657

Amount: $0.20

Memo: Login Contest - DigitalCashPalace.com