Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Digital Cash Palace Forum - DigitalCashPalace.com/forum/

ghaffarahmad

The new paid to post forum with mainly focus on Forex.

You will be paid 3-15 cents per post, check out the rule here - http://digitalcashpalace.com/forum/...les?p=19#post19

For Support, Feedback and Suggestions - http://digitalcashpalace.com/forum/...and-Suggestions

The background is Forex but there have other sections also such as HYIP, GPT, etc..

Here is the link: http://digitalcashpalace.com/forum/forum.php

IKO Forex Limited - The Ideal Place for Forex Trading

• Downvote 1

PAYING

PAYING

First payment received ;

Dl5zS7ZRN.jpg

Date: 4/21/2012 6:34 AM

Batch: 92269946

From Account: U3258638 (DCP Payout)

Amount: $1.00

Memo: Payment for your posts in DigitalCashPalace forum. Thanks for being active

Thank you.

Oh, this is new forum, it is good when see payment proof here, as I see, rate too is ok when it paying at least 3 cents per post, I will join it today to work, hope that it will be not late when join and begin to work today. 100 posts for first payment sure not is problem with me

This is another great forum for me that i can use to learn Forex trading since there is a section for that on the site.From the proves of payments i have seen,it will be hard for anyone to be paid 10cents per his or her posts.I will try and reach the 100 minimum post this week and see what i will be given.

Too bad my payment request got rejected in this forum, well I guess I need to follow rules next time and have to work hard again to reach a new 100 posts from this forum again :(

That is a bit strict,what an happen that can make the admin or the mode reject your request.Did you not read the forum rules or you were posting one liner posts or getting too much off topic.It is really sad that all your 100 posts is wasted.

Too bad my payment request got rejected in this forum, well I guess I need to follow rules next time and have to work hard again to reach a new 100 posts from this forum again :(

I was very surprised when you mention that your payment request was rejected, but when I check the forum thread it looks like there were some mistakes. It was the other member's payment request rejected, not yours. What a scare indeed !

he already admitted that thing, but i think i will be prioritize this forum and trying to make better post in this site since admin now paying the member faster rather than i can imagine before, but still i see some member that super active i just hope this forum not become a spamming place

I guess there were a little bit low rate for some. As I think the forum is still not ready to give bigger payouts. As they need first to have big advertisers. As admin may increase it as the forum have revenue. That was idea so for now it will be difficult or not possible to have big rate.

just make the good posts and you will be get paid higher :D, because it said before they paid us based on the post quality, and i see some little chit chat with mod hoanglong, i prefer if this forum stay like this, because we deserved to get what we already do here

Well,just as they say the forum is a forex based forum i will try making good posts in the forex section and when i reach minimum payment request i will know how much rate i gets then will then decide if its ready to pay high or not.

forex based? better check this site well, you also can make some post in the other section here rather than forex section, and also they paid us based on our post quality so it doesn't matter where we post here, as long as our post have quality we will earn more

i only make about at least 20 post per day here, but it seems i cannot do that thing yesterday, but so far i like with this forum because they pay us based on post quality and also the payment here processed faster than other forum nowadays