Amount: $0.30

Memo: Login Contest - DigitalCashPalace.com

Date: 6/5/2012 4:19 PM

Batch: 98099873

From Account: U3258638 (DCP Payout)

Amount: $0.30

Memo: Open Thread about DCP - DigitalCashPalace.com

Thank you.

200 posts that was a lot! It seems you've become very active in here as you able to post a lot in here. I am nearing to reach another 100 posts as I already have 80 posts so which means by tomorrow I can able to reach 100 posts, also it will be five days since I requested for a payment in here.

I have already 170 post. When I have reached 200 posts that I would request payment already. I am hoping that I can reach my goal of 200 posts later on.

I am still working towards reaching the 100 posts target to make payout. I am constantly interrupted by my other offline activities and sometimes it happens after making just 3 or so posts. I would really love to go for two hundred points like other members did recently.

Just hoping to be paid this night so that I can request a payment again. i actually don;'t know if we are allowed to have a multiple payment request in here but I don't prefer doing it, I will always request for 100 posts in here, though we are allowed to request 200 posts in here or any amount.

Just saw that admin is now making it a requirement to post in the forex section too. From mod hoang long's post today it shows that you need have at least 15% of your post in the forex section otherwise you are bound to receive a 50% deduction.

Yes, it's now longer unlike before that it was really fast. Well, it just took five days before my payment got paid in here as today, I have been able to start my posting activity which is 20 posts daily, and in five days of posting I will be ablet to have 100 posts again in here.

Seems we can say that the interval could be 5-7 days still not bad as long as we can have here 1-2 payouts or atleast 1 payout only per week then that will good as I get good payment here from the previous requests I made.So far, they have here new posting rule about posting in one section.

Activities may be affected by that but hopefully the lowest rates that they would give should three cents now for those who will follow the rules because for those who will not they will be given a big deduction in here. This Forum is still good, I will keep my posting activity daily in here and today gonna make 20 posts.

I just check and over all I have 175 post in here already. Just need to post another 25 post maybe after two days then I will going to request payments in here. I'm excited that each time I reach 200 post in here I request payments. I know its now worth much as I only earn 6 to 7 dollars with 200 post but its better than earning 2 dollars like in other ptp forums that I'm posting.

Seems we can say that the interval could be 5-7 days still not bad as long as we can have here 1-2 payouts or atleast 1 payout only per week then that will good as I get good payment here from the previous requests I made.So far, they have here new posting rule about posting in one section.

I really do hope that the interval is more or less correct because it would be good to be paid in here on a weekly basis. This would surely keep me motivated to post in here even if I get just $2 on a weekly basis from the forum. Will see how it develops moving forward.

The GPT section has been removed but the PTP section is still there only that it has been renamed to Forum Business and I believe its now under Other ways to earn online or something like that. I had initially thought that it was removed too but I came to realise that this was not the case. So, check carefully and you'll find that you can easily make up the 20 posts in the PTP section.

I think that the activities have already slowed down because of the rules that have been implemented in here. I would really like to see more members being active in spite of this because at the end of the day you are only required to make 15 posts in the forex section for every 85 posts in other sections.

Yes, its also fine with and I don't bother about it because I already knew that admin in forums will definitely need to have some specific forum rule like to not stick in one section only. That's why I do get here before good payments because I also post in other sections.

Well, I don't know why other members are having problem with as they can post in FOREX BEGINNER section which is not hard to post at all. @Tirus You are very right! At the end of the day we just need to make 15 posts in Forex, and 85 in other section when you request for 100 posts. Remember a lot of Forums are much stricter.