Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Digital Cash Palace Forum - DigitalCashPalace.com/forum/

ghaffarahmad

Yes the payment is not fixed as the posting rates that you will get will varies with the quality of your posts, much like what is implemented in GT forum or ITM forum.

To be honest I sort of prefer fixed post rates because then I can e able to know for sure how much I am going to get when my payment request does get processed. Its been a long time since I received deductions so that is the smallest of my worries. I'd would relly like to see with my first payout how I did in here.

To be honest I sort of prefer fixed post rates because then I can e able to know for sure how much I am going to get when my payment request does get processed. Its been a long time since I received deductions so that is the smallest of my worries. I'd would relly like to see with my first payout how I did in here.

i think many people prefer the same thing like you do, but remember in here admin need some quality posts for the forum so he can attract more people who seek for information and then it surely will give them more traffic, and of course with quality traffic this forum have new and good advertisers.

i think many people prefer the same thing like you do, but remember in here admin need some quality posts for the forum so he can attract more people who seek for information and then it surely will give them more traffic, and of course with quality traffic this forum have new and good advertisers.

I guess you do have a point if you look at it from the point of view of strengthening the forum through encouraging the making of quality posts on the forum. But some forums do specify that although they do have a fixed post rate, they can reduce the post rate in the event that they feel that the post does not deserve the full rate as advertised.

PAYING

PAYING

My next payment received :

Date: 5/12/2012 5:07 PM

Batch: 94837967

From Account: U3258638 (DCP Payout)

Amount: $1.00

Memo: Payment for your posts in DigitalCashPalace forum. Thanks for being active

Thank you.

I guess hyip monitors are still good posting payment proofs here. So far, I can't have posting of payment proof here but only to have pure discussions which is good for me. I will just start posting again in the forum this starting week.

same for me, pure discussion here is one of the good thing for me :D,since i don't have too much payment proof everyday that i need to post in this forum, but i need some post again before i can reach minimum payout in this site i hope my earning will be better

Got my first payment from here yesterday meaning that I got paid in just two days. I received $2.50 from my 100 points in here which I think is not that bad cnsidering that I did post mostly in the PTP section. I will be back posting here hopefully today in the hope of upping this payout next time that I request my payout.

You have received a payment to your account U1834697 (chardyme):

Date: 5/12/2012 5:06 PM

Batch: 94837889

Amount: $2.00

Memo: Payment for your posts in DigitalCashPalace forum. Thanks for being active

Thank you.

I'm happy that I'm going to reach 200 post in here. I will going to try to request payments when I reach 200 post. I want to know if I will going to get 6 dollars for that. Last time I request payments my 100 post is worth 3 dollars. If I can earn 5 dollars per 200 post I'm happy. I don't want to request payments when I reach minimum.

That's somehow good target although for me I usually request for payment when I have reached 100 posts. Well, its really good thing if we have seen someone got 5 cents per post although I guess we will lower than that for the meantime but I guess we are happy that this forum is good in payments.

I just hope to be paid fast so that when i got paid in here then i can continue my posting activity only if i can get a good rates as i am using my computer in here if i will only get two cents i will use my Mobile browser but for sure, i don't have time for this.

my payment request would be next in queue for approval. so i hope to see my payment to be approved this day and get paid also this day. anyway, noticed that the activity here is not that fast. i hope to see more active member. maybe because there is no fix rate that is why there is less activity here.

I think your payout is approved and paid already. Usually, the admin clear the payouts when he see the payouts approved. So far, I will also have my own target for this week as to have 100 posts within few days. Hopefully, to see members also active in the contest threads.

that is good that admin paying great but the rate is quite low, maybe members don't provide quality post here, but from what i see many people still spend time here, maybe because of the fast payment that admin give to all posters :D, btw i need 10 posts to cashout here

it seems activity here doing well at the moment, i hope today i can reach 100 posts here, and i think i can reach that amount since activity in this site truly help me to reach 100 posts, and i see many good discussion today

it seems activity here doing well at the moment, i hope today i can reach 100 posts here, and i think i can reach that amount since activity in this site truly help me to reach 100 posts, and i see many good discussion today

I havent been able to post here ever since I requested my first payment although it was approved and paid out quite fast. I have some time over this weekend and will use it productively to make some posts in here. With such a good amount of activities it would be easy for me to reach payout.

it will be not good dude, this forum have quite good discussion that i am sure all of you can discuss it easily, even i see some slowdown activity here but i am pretty sure that in monday many people wil be back and yesterday i just requested my payment request here

this is not about forex only. it is just any normal ptp forum we have around. so i think it is not hard to post on the site at all. i plan to be more active on the site as well. i am bit discouraged somehow with my low post rate lately. but i will still keep on posting on the site and improved my activity here.

You have received a payment to your account U1834697 (chardyme):

Date: 5/21/2012 1:27 AM

Batch: 95846667

Amount: $1.75

Thank you.