Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Digital Cash Palace Forum - DigitalCashPalace.com/forum/

ghaffarahmad

it seems many people now trying to be more active here, even they don't have fixed rate like other forums have but still because of the fast payment that admin did here make more members want to be more active here, especially in some section :D

I request 200 post in here. I Hope that I'm going to earn 6 to 7 dollars with this 200 post as last time I Request payments in here my 100 post I earn 3.50 dollars. Its really nice to have a good paying ptp right now. I'm hoping that their will be more new paying ptp to open as other old ptp forum is starting to stop paying again. I hope that if one stop paying two new ptp forum wil appear.

I really just wish that admin could allow for withdrawals in here through AP as I would surely be quite active in here. At the moment payment processing is still consistently fast so if only this was to be case I would really enjoy and prioritise my posting. Maybe I should just PM admin to find out if this is possible since the rules only mention LR but admin does payout to AP on other forums.

This is quite easy to do and I dont think that many members are going to have a problem with it. My only concern is just that we tend to forget such things because we participate in many forums at a time and then end up getting penalised for this.

It seems we do see lower rates for some members already. But I wanted to know and I noticed that the longer and quality we post then the better rates we can have but I don't know if also applied for the sections or the activity we have here. Well, I still not able to have posts here but hoping this evening.

Now that is really good to hear because at least there is proof that someone did manage to get more than the 3 dollars for their 100 posts. I will try harder to try and see if I can get more that this rate myself as I only got $2.5 on my last cashout.

I am still a bit far in here since I had taken a break from the forum. I will also try to accumulate more points today to get closer to reaching payout since I only have 34 posts in here. I good 20 points will do just fine and maybe I can reach payout over the weekend and then cashout.

This is a surprise contender in my list of ptp forum. This is new and yet I already earn 9.50 dollars in here. This is the third highest paying ptp in my list right now. Not bad for a new ptp forum in my list right? But I'm still hoping that I can maintain my 10 dollars earning in here. I don't want to push myself to earn more than that in here. Just 10 dollars a month earning.

<pre>

You have received a payment to your account U1834697 (chardyme):

Date: 6/1/2012 5:46 AM

Batch: 97489943

From Account: U3258638 (DCP Payout)

Amount: $3.60

Memo: Payment for your posts in DigitalCashPalace forum. Thanks for being active

Thank you.</pre>

<p> </p>