Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Digital Cash Palace Forum - DigitalCashPalace.com/forum/

ghaffarahmad

This is why I am suprised by the uproar that many many members are causing and actually boycotting a site where you can earn good from anyway. Anyway, its a personal choice whether to be active here or not and for me since I still consider it a good source of earnings, I will remiain active with my limited forex knowledge and hope to earn well.

I see that members of the forum are thinking of resuming their posting activities on the forum according to the discussions on other forums. That would be great to see and will surely help all of us to reach our targets here. I am hoping to reach a target of 150 posts in here today.

I still not post also in the forum in the previous days. Just sad because I made already I think 15 posts and just few more days to make some posts again. I wish I can post a lot but I believe that many members stopped because they don't get good post rates.

This is the problem that I am having in here myself. I am trying to be as active as possible on the forum but there are very few regular members which is causing a problem. Maybe things will change in the near future.

We should expect one last payout in here from admin before the month ends so it would be better to make it worthwhile. This is why I am targeting for 200 posts in here so that I get a higher payout before the month ends. If I cant reach that amount of posts by this weekend though I will just request for the hundred that I have at the moment so that there is time for verification.

You have a very good target, hope that you got a good rates with your posting in here so you will be encourage to be more active in here. Anyway, I think I'm gonna pursue reaching `100 posts in here today as I just need 10 posts in the Forex discussion then can able to request for a payment.

There were now members who can have 200 posts request here which I think they set for monthly target here. Yes, but as long as we usually post in forex section then we will get better post rates. And we will have here I think the forum as one of the best when it comes to payment processing so hopefully it will be consistent.

I now just need 33 posts in order to request for 200 points from DCP. I am hoping that a round of posting today and maybe tomorrow can help in getting there. I will be sure to request for to cashout immediately when I get to that target.

Good to see another member active on the forum. I will try to post in the forex section later on today and see how far I can get in reaching this target. The PTP section is already lacking in terms of activities which makes it harder to get a good amount of posts. Hopefully I can get to make a lot of posts today.

That's really good as Syrine is a good poster so for sure his activities will really adds up in here so when there are many active poster in here then we can help each other reaching our goal in here so perhaps when I have the motivation by tomorrow then I may join you keeping the Forum active.

I still not post also in the forum in the previous days. Just sad because I made already I think 15 posts and just few more days to make some posts again. I wish I can post a lot but I believe that many members stopped because they don't get good post rates.

I'm not a member of this site but i'm looking into joining this site since i am interested with how the posting rates are set here. I'd like to ask what you mean they don't get good post rates? Is it because the admin became more strict when providing rates per post? Or is it more on rejection of post? Is this still paying between $0.03 to $0.15 per post?

I have posted today already. Atleast, made 20 posts but seems that there is still not much members. I see that there's not payout here and probably we can have again fast payment process. Well, they are still paying which vary on your posts and activity but I don't think we will have high post rate here.

I just managed to reach my target for payout which was 200 posts after struggling for a couple of days due to lack of posting activities. I will take it slowly this week probably for the next two days and then try to post again. I will easily be tempted to post again if other members decide to resume their posting as well.

You really struggled reaching that because there is no good activities in here daily but for sure you will get a good rates in here as you have been able to be active posting with the Forex discussion in here. I am hoping to get three dollars with my 100 posts in here because with my past two payment from this Forum I got three cents rates.

You really struggled reaching that because there is no good activities in here daily but for sure you will get a good rates in here as you have been able to be active posting with the Forex discussion in here. I am hoping to get three dollars with my 100 posts in here because with my past two payment from this Forum I got three cents rates.

Yes, it was quite a challenge which is why I will be resuming now so that I can take advantage of every little activity that is there on the forum while there is still time. I am also hoping that I get at least 3 cents for my payment request because that would give me good earnings.

I was unable to make more than 5 posts this evening because I kept getting some errors while posting. I hope that the situation would be much better today because I would like to get some posts done onthe forum if I still want to reach 100 posts by the weekend.