Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Digital Cash Palace Forum - DigitalCashPalace.com/forum/

ghaffarahmad

I already reach my first 100 post again in here. Now I need to post 100 more post then I'm going to request payments in here. I know its hard to maintain posting in here right now becuase of the low activity. I really don't understand what the slow down is all about since this site is really paying good and paying well. And I really like the rate as I earn 2.5 cents per post in here also.

I have so far managed to earn a rate of 2.5 cents myself which I think is quite good. Its also boosted by the fact that payment requests are usually processed in a timely manner on the forum so all that you need to do is to maintain your posting activity on a regular basis to earn well from here.

That's nice payment that you got over there. So I am trying to reach my goal so that i can request my payout also . So I'm going to post a lot more later on. So I hope that I would be able to see a lot of activity later on. Usually the ptp section has a vry slow movement

I have 160 post in here right now. I'm just waiting to three to four days to reach another 200 post in here then I will going to continue posting and earning money in here after I got paid. Meaning I will going to take some few days rest or one week rest before I'm going to return to post in here again. I just don't want to feel that I'm spamming the site most of the time.

The forum is online and I was able to make some posts yesterday and today in here. I think that members feel like they are spamming if there is only 1 or 2 replies after their posts even if they are posting a day after. I also dont think that its spamming but its just that there arent many active posters right now.

Well, I don't think you should be worried about your payout. As its a matter of time we will have see your payout approve and our admin and mod are usually active in the forum so you just need to wait for the meantime or just keep on posting to have another payout in advance.

I am happy with my posting activities in here because some members are being active with their posting activities in here, and if they will be active in here then I will be able to reach my goal easily in here, as I have more than 100 posts in here so I really need to focus on reaching my goal in here.

this has an excellent rate. thankfully the gpt section can be a paying section. it is merely a question of just how strict are they in post quality if they are indeed forking over. i am not sure plainly should post right away or await others to get paid for first.

Payments were processed fast again in here. I am confident that there will be another payment processing on the forum this week again and this time I will be ready with my 200 posts to cashout. I will be submitting it soon on the forum but still continue to post for the next weeks payout.