Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

MyHYIP - forum.myhyip.com

vnhyipgroup

• Replies 589
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, I did see your request which is already approved. It is interesting that you really make a further push of posting here as you able to have 500 points here. So far, I see me only have 6 points here lol. Good luck if I will able to also post here.

maybe since you are still newbie here or you are not active too much, so you only earn like that, but i know it is little discourage to be active here if we are not an investors or only have little HYIP list in our lists :D, so far i still don't make posts here, but i think i will try to post some payment proof here

@mony: i hope you can be active here, just spend some time in the paid section, especially in HYIP section which i am sure is the most chosen section since member could make more post there, because from what i see most of posters here is monitors or investors

There is nothing to worry about payments on the forum, MH, here the admin will clear payments faster every week or ten days once, and they have been paying since a long time, so it should be considered as a PTP where members must be active in.

That's right, as far as we know they have recently paid their members, so there is nothing to worry about this forum affordability to pay and I believe this forum is quite stable already.

yeah, they paid recently, four days ago on 16th March and if my guess is right the next payout time also will be very soon in next three days as there is already enough active requests in the queue and the admin clears payments mostly on weekly basis.

There is nothing to worry about payments on the forum, MH, here the admin will clear payments faster every week or ten days once, and they have been paying since a long time, so it should be considered as a PTP where members must be active in.

the only problem is some member who don't make post in here and trying to make some general posts about this site which i think is not important, from what i see activity here is good per day, if you check it everyday or make post in this forum

Well,activities in the site may be good but that is not enough for me to join up and start making post on it.We need to know alot about High Yield Investment Programs for us to be posting fine on this site,which i don't know anything about.For those who wants to go into investing in HYIPs full time,this site will really help them alot.You can know on time the best paying and scam one.

i think you all are right, if we check carefully they have monitors that i am sure with the condition right now, will be able to paid the member with a good amount of posts. so far i only see about $5 in here per payment request

I don't know if they are earning well with their monitor site as they don't have any ad at all in the forum. And yet they are still consistently paying. I wonder why they are not able to attract advertisers on this site.

so why they are still paid the members well, even some pessimistic posts from some members, and also before i see a lot of spammy as created by some good members before, which i think is something that not good from that member who only want to earn 'bucks'

it is indeed stable because they have two paying sections only so they don't have much payment request to process. There's only few active members here any way

yeah that is totally right, because they only 2 paying section which i think that section will be more worthy rather than other section, right? rather than GPT section which only absorbed admin money, while don't give them good feedback, so that is why they remove it and even it removed i see many people spamming this board , but i think it reduced now

MyHyip is a active paying forum, we can expect to get paid quite fast from here as well,

I just have noticed that the admin paid all pending requests yesterday, that is on 22nd March 2012 which is a good news for members.