Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

MyHYIP - forum.myhyip.com

vnhyipgroup

Wow, really wonder if im only also a monitor of hyip that getting extra earnings for posting many payment proofs will have still earnings just like in this forum that really prioritize hyip programs as they got payments. So far, i dont have many programs so for sure im not able to have payment request here.

• Replies 589
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well it was really tiring to talk about mainly about hyips only and specially posting in their general section in which topics are somehow repeatedly discussed.

I tried to create a thread here this morning but failed on the grounds that the thread can be made if my post has reached 10. and I tried to qualify it will but any posts that have made ​​futures 3 minutes and this takes 30 minutes to reach it. and this morning I had to work so I revert create a the thread here

yeah, there is a three minute gap should be maintained in between consecutive posts there on MH, and I am not much aware of the thread rule there, may be newbies are not allowed to post new threads and should at least have made ten posts in their account to start new thread.

This is a nice site to earn from,more activity soon thou the forum is a new forum,the site nvigation are good server good.

New forum? This site is running since 2008. So how come you say its a new forum? Try to check the site first before making a post. Because your post can be consider a spam post for saying its a new forum when in fact its an old forum. And newbies will read your post and think that its true when in fact your just making up stories.

The admin has already cleared all the pending requests which is good to know on this forum, it was just one day gap after the approval of requests, that the admin paid everyone, so I just newbies to consider this one also in their PTP list.

I have noticed that the activity in the hyip news section is quite good in here, not only the thread starter, in that sub section, but the replied members also will get three cents rates, I have so far made many hyip news posts that helps me to reach the pyout limit soon.

I still see lots of spam post and threads in hyip general section. Problem is that they don't know that they don't get paid. their threads is not been deleted but does who reply on that thread does not earn also. Although for me its give a wrong cue as many posters especially newbies thought that its okay to spam this site.

i have not written in myhyip forum for a long time. there used to be a time when i could have made $2 daily very easily. but now, i may struggle to make $2 daily from myhyip forum (because of the fact ptp section is not a paid section anymore).
well am very good at PTP sections in every Forum that allows that on their Forum and with the PTP sections i do get my points in every Forum.Since they are no more paying with PTP section,i don't think i can post here again.

Finally I have 500 points in here again. Although two weeks delayed. Although its frustrate me to think that this month of february I slow down to the point that I have 80 dollars loss revenue because of slow down in online activity. I'm hoping that when I get paid in myhyip its going to motivate me to be more active online once again.