Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

MyHYIP - forum.myhyip.com

vnhyipgroup

It has been a very old and trusted website and it has attracted a number of new members since launch.

Here are all the details of this site:

Earning per post- 0.03 dollars

Earning per thread-0.05 dollars

Minimum payout- 5$ or 500 credits

There are a few sections in the site in which you will get fewer earnings and they are:

Chatting area

Hobbies & Collections

Artists, Music, Movies & Dramas

Science, Inventions & New Discoveries

Technologies

Pets & Animals

Sports

Ask for Help

Consulting Area

If you will post in any of these sections then you will earn 0.02 cents per thread and 0.01 per post.

There is a referral system in this forum also which will give you 10 cent per referral and increase in forum reputation.

At present the forum supports only 1 payment processors which include:

Liberty reserve

The payout can be done on any date and there is no limit for it.

The forum has a various number of active contests in which any forum member can take part.

This is one forum which I will recommend to all as it pays a lot and has some very good features and a various number of contests.

There is no limit of posts per day and you can have unlimited posts per day

This is one forum which anyone must not miss so click the link below to join it

Joint it here: http://forum.myhyip.com

• Replies 589
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its really very bad news to all members when they stopped their GPT activity and actually when they announced this then i also give up my hope to cashout because only 2 cent per post and big minimam payout its really hard to reach 500 point soon. i only need less 100 post to reach 500 but from many days i am struggling.

yes the forum is a bit harder and bit boring to post at when gpt became non paying .i think i reached my last payout few weeks back already and still have not reached another one. its not because its impossible to reach payout each weekly but idecided to focus in forums with better rate.

Atlast i request my 5th payment from this forum yesterday and i am very happy because i have to give 2 month to collect 120 point here and there was a time i give up hope but again i concentrate here and do this hard work . but now i am thinking will not give up completely but will spend some time here although i have no target to post here.

Today Admin approved my payment request and i am waiting for my payment and hope soon Admin will pay me . anyway this is my 5th payment and many days later i reached here . but previous i seen very soon Admin pay us after approval but this time bit slow, probably this is new tradition now.

i am just thankful that i am motivated to post again here. it is not that hard anyways, to post again and to be active again on this forum i was having difficulty to get active few days back . now i can put my activity back here again but for sure i won't be as active as before. i requested payout few hours back but it is not yet approve as i was late already when i requested payout. maybe mine will be approved by next week.

Still not got paid from this forum although approved my payment request by Admin but i got my 4 payment from this forum and always i got paid with few hours after approval. anyway general section is paying section nd the rate is 3 cent per post which is really good and now i am trying to post 10 post daily.

I got paid again from myhyip forum.

You have received a payment to your account (standart)

Date: 11/2/2010 4:52 AM

Batch: 48200268

From Account: U4128580 (MyHYIP.com)

Amount: $5.00

Memo: Myhyip.com forum payout

Thank you.

Have you any payment proof after 15.Nov,I access to the forum,but not see the payment recently?Is it the owners do not pay?

got another payment from this forum and this is my 5th payment .

Dear nikhil,

You have received a payment to your account U9232379 (nikhil234):

Date: 11/20/2010 12:32 PM

Batch: 49653268

Memo: N/A

Thank you.

got another payment from this forum and this is my 5th payment .

Dear nikhil,

You have received a payment to your account U9232379 (nikhil234):

Date: 11/20/2010 12:32 PM

Batch: 49653268

Memo: N/A

Thank you.

Good,thank you post the payment proof,I will join in it!

yeah i am posting in the webmaster section sometimes. and there is few activity there actually. and it is paying for 3 cents per post. and bit better if you post thread. i am posting replies mostly. i would like to start making threads also. for a change since i do only replies since i became member here. and so i want to earn just a bit faster by making few threads. but i don't know though what kind of topics i should do in webmaster section. but i will try to research the net on good topics for that section though.

webmaster section and general section here is really crowed now and i also trying to make some post in this two section when the rate is good . but due to lack of knowledge of webmaster section i am not posting lots but seen some members really active there with there good post . hope Admin will not closed this section of members more activeness.

@venmarz you not right my friend , they dont pay only once a month but every week like before . anyway now its hard to reach payout everyweek but before it was very easy when most of the section was paying . but now only very few section are paying and for this i also not now regular visitor there .