Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

MyHYIP - forum.myhyip.com

vnhyipgroup

But I also notice that the more this site has poster its seems admin become more strict. If the site have few posters and few who request payments its become more lenient. I think its better that we going to watch this site grow but same time keep in less active as it can be. Because I believe if theirs many active members in here admin will trim us down also.

• Replies 589
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

These days as I didn't have much payment proofs, I couldn't make many points on this forum, but good to see there is nice activities on the forum and members have been fast in placing cash out requests again and again on MyHyip.

i think beside payment proof we also can post the discussion here, and i think since you active and have some knowledge about hyip it will be easy for you to make post here at least 10 posts everyday, could be attainable by you :D

But I also notice that the more this site has poster its seems admin become more strict. If the site have few posters and few who request payments its become more lenient. I think its better that we going to watch this site grow but same time keep in less active as it can be. Because I believe if theirs many active members in here admin will trim us down also.

So you mean that admin might limit posters to post or they don't want to have members to earn only for posting discussion as they are into hyip so they need to have investments or payment proofs?

i think admin will not do that, since this section is one of the good section which maybe could be bring some advertisers for them, and i see that webmaster section is one of the paid section too, but i don't bother with that section and focusing in hyip section

There is good encourage found on MH forum for it's members, current post rate of Hyip News is five cents, we can nowhere find such huge rates for just news of hyips posted in that sub section.

@budado You can always think that way in all Forums but if you are doing good things and not spamming around then why would the Admin limit you from posting? First he would do what suppose to do with those spammers then if you are not then you have nothing to worry.

There is good encourage found on MH forum for it's members, current post rate of Hyip News is five cents, we can nowhere find such huge rates for just news of hyips posted in that sub section.

but not all members can provide the news, and what the bad thing that i worried here that many member will trying to race, make more post here about HYIP news and then it will lead to the double posts,which i think is not good for all of the forum

As far as I know its three cents in general discussion and in hyip news per post not 5 cents. Maybe the five cents is if you open a thread. I don't know but as far as I know the rate in this section is only three cents per post. Also. I really like to post in hyip section that only pays 2 cents per post simply because its not strict in their unlike if I post in news and in hyip general section.

So, you mean The Staffs are strict in General hyip and news Discussion? Have you ever got some warning or anything due to posting in that two section? Well, perhaps if you are violating some rules then they have to take an appropriate action and not because they are stricts but rules should be followed.

For sure they will have strictness in those sections as members will try to have duplicate threads as resulting for them to have earned faster thats why mods here or admin need to check those better rate sections which other forums don't have this kind of system.

As far as I know its three cents in general discussion and in hyip news per post not 5 cents. Maybe the five cents is if you open a thread. I don't know but as far as I know the rate in this section is only three cents per post. Also. I really like to post in hyip section that only pays 2 cents per post simply because its not strict in their unlike if I post in news and in hyip general section.

2 cents for 180 seconds :D, i think that is too long but i don't mind too, just keep posting here and then everything is fine, so far my point is about 200 points here, and i hope i will reach more in this week, and next week i have plan to request payment here

2 cents for 180 seconds :D, i think that is too long but i don't mind too, just keep posting here and then everything is fine, so far my point is about 200 points here, and i hope i will reach more in this week, and next week i have plan to request payment here

Yup, the best thing I can do with long waiting of posting will be doing multitask either you made to have two forums you are both currently posting so there will be no time to be wasted atleast you made to have time management.

I'm seeing most active members here just post payment proof although some still make replies to discussion. It's better to reply on discussions as it gives us better post rate. Thankfully the admin has not decreased the post rate at all

decreased? where did you get about this news? i never find about that. and we already know that mostly people here is monitors and you know what most of monitors do in PTP forum, posting payment proof, i only see some members here that make post here, but i hope it will be increased

He is saying that he was just thankful that there is no decrease in posting rates from this forum and he didn't say that there is decrease in the posting rates from this forum, trickster.

for what reason admin lowered the rate here, i also don't find any reason for it. i know he thankful about that. i also never see any news about that things, and activity here per day just like usual, where proof and little discussion posts. i don't see you active here too

Do you understand what I have said here trickster? No one said that there is decreased in the posting rates in this forum, please read out post very carefully and understand it.

he said thanks because there is no decreased in the posting rate, right? but i never heard any posting rates will be down, so for what say thanks? and if admin truly want to do that i think only the payment proof poster who will be active in this forum.

Well I dont think that the activity in here is going down because even as at yesterday when I check the forum there was so many active discussion going on here and what I realy like most abaut the site is that the payment duration dont take much time to be approve.

he said thanks because there is no decreased in the posting rate, right? but i never heard any posting rates will be down, so for what say thanks? and if admin truly want to do that i think only the payment proof poster who will be active in this forum.

I believe commonsense is not so common after all. If I say I'm not breathing it does not mean I'm dead. As I'm only holding my breath. That's what chardyme is trying to say about indieovor post.

Theirs so many reason why indievor post. Its can be because many ptp has history of lowering their rate while until now myhyip still don't. Or its maybe because he things something else that make him thankful. But bottom line is that being thankful that the rate is still the same does not mean theirs a news that the rate is going down.