Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

MyHYIP - forum.myhyip.com

vnhyipgroup

I was promised by the admin for my first cashout here is as much as 1000 points because I actively posting here paid evidence. I saw that the ordinary member, with hyip very different. because unyuk hyip 500 points for 5 dolllar while hyip admin in pay 1000 points for $ 5

• Replies 589
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MyHyip forum paid me !

You have received a payment to your account U9597036 (shobha k):

Date: 2/26/2012 2:23 AM

Batch: 86341636

From Account: U4128580 (MyHYIP.com)

Amount: $5.00

Memo: N/A

Thank you.

thank you, dear admin.

I was promised by the admin for my first cashout here is as much as 1000 points because I actively posting here paid evidence. I saw that the ordinary member, with hyip very different. because unyuk hyip 500 points for 5 dolllar while hyip admin in pay 1000 points for $ 5

even your post little hard to understand but that member get paid because he/she get discount from admin of myhyip, and i assume maybe they are investors or HYIP monitors that post all of their payment proof in this site. but if you can post some discussion here it would be good

I see. It really takes a lot of motivation to be able to do that. I think archu may able to give us some suggestions as I believe he also post in discussion and not much in the payment proofs. It is really great to see payments here which usually 5 dollars.

Well I think you will, it will still give you additional points to have by posting as discussions and not merely about payment proofs only, I believe budado was able to achieve that.

Why only me? You can also. lols. Just follow my tips to you and you can earn 5 to 10 dollars a month in here no sweat at all. lols. myhyip is not that strict at all. they allow posters posting discussion post and actuall incourage it. that's why you going to get paid 2 cents if you post discussion post and 1 cent if you post proof of payments only.

It is really intriguing for me that mostly we see here payments that don't get any deduction does it mean that they are not strict or members are following the rules here in hyip. As I see they are always getting good payments here. I wish I could have that.

It is really intriguing for me that mostly we see here payments that don't get any deduction does it mean that they are not strict or members are following the rules here in hyip. As I see they are always getting good payments here. I wish I could have that.

they still checked it, as long as your posts into hyip i am sure that you will be paid here, but actually before there are alot spammy things here, people trying to get fast bucks as fast as they can by copy and paste the article or some part of article and just by post it in the thread.

Really? have you been checking the payment requests section all you are depending your answer with what you see as the payment they received from this forum?

I just categorized that those hyip monitors usually post payment proofs here right then we will see they usually have full payment in this forum. So it is not that strict in hyip monitors not sure for those who have pure discussion.

The last the admin made payments on this forum was on 2nd of March, that is a week ago, thus I think there will be next payout time on MyHyip soon, but the requests gathered at payout section this week are very few.

Perhaps, as long as you are not spamming this forum, you will be able to be paid of full amount. Besides the forum has a minimum of 5 dollars for a payment and also there are only few active members in here, which means the Admin doesn't have that much payment to be paid.

I have around 250 points on MyHyip for now, but since I also have payment proof posts on this forum, I will have to reach 1 K credits in order to reach the cash out limit, which is quite far away.

Perhaps, as long as you are not spamming this forum, you will be able to be paid of full amount. Besides the forum has a minimum of 5 dollars for a payment and also there are only few active members in here, which means the Admin doesn't have that much payment to be paid.

of course, if we use our own logic, will admin paid someone who only copy and paste the nonsense article part and then post it in this forum? the key just be activve to reach minimum payout here,even you will find that many payment proof from other investors or HYIP monitors

forum.myhyip is one of my favorite paid to post forums , although I am not active there now , but I am really love this forum because the admin of this forum is really honest man , and I think he is the same admin of our forum DMT right guys ?

You are indeed ridiculous. We can easily pinpoint if you are not a member here if your post were merely incorrect. Can you read your last sentence. The admin of dmt forum is Admin mayur and the admin I see here is with the username of mew827.

Why I still not receive mine? I'm already been accepted two days ago. So I'm hoping that I going to get paid also today. Or maybe I just don't receive it yet. I will going to wait until tomorrow and tomorrow I will going to check what is the reason why I still not get paid. Hope its not a rejection since I request payments twice this month already.