Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

MyHYIP - forum.myhyip.com

vnhyipgroup

yeah this forum still not back i check them today and still don't find anything. it will be bad for us if this site will go forever, at least i loss one of the earning place for me, even not all people keeps active make post here. but still i will keep monitoring them for some days

A lot of members are really disappointed that the forum is still not working as it is a great loss or potential earnings that they could have mede in here. I had really hoped that it would be sorted by now but clearly this is still not the case for now.

• Replies 589
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really doubt that it would especially like this. This may just be a temporary technical issue that the forum is experiencing at the moment but I have hope that admin will get to resolve and it will be back online,

temporary? are you sure? i don't find any news about this problem even in my email, i just hope admin clear up this thing or told us what truly happened here, so members can back to make post here too

Nodody knows about it, it was their own opinion so it's a common sense it was not 100% sure. Everyone can have their thouhgts posted in here because has the exact answer about because only the Admin can give us what is really happening in here.

until now this site is not back anymore i don't know what i have to said since there is no news about that thing, i just think to stop all of my acivity here, and this site is gone with their forums and also hyip monitors, i think admin already quit with this one

Wew, what happened to this forum although, I'm not a member here its quite to see this forum seems to be down or maybe its also affected by the recent ddos attack which other forums also affected. So far, there's no good updates we can have here.

I don't think its going to come back at all. Its sad that I have 1,000 points in here already or 10 dollars worth of post. I'm surprise that this site has turn to scam since this site is stable and paying for a long time without any problem and if theirs a delay its still pay some how. Even last February I earn 10 dollars in here. that's why I'm surprise that this site suddenly disappear.

10 dollars worth of posting points is really a lot to just let go of so I can understand where you are coming from. Its really bad that there wasnt any announcement whatsoever and this is will be a loss of earnings for many members who were relying on this forum for earnings.

Four weeks inaccessible is for me a goner already. I don't think this site will going to return. If admin decided to upgrade or something he should at least email us or update his forum that its just going to up some upgrades but it does not. It just turn to scam right away. A clear sign that this site is really a scam site if you ask me.

Yes, i think that we should really admit that the forum is gone for good now. Its been a long time now and its would be even harder for admin to regain the confidence from members even if the forum does return. Its clearly not hosting related issues that caused the forum to just vanish.

we don't wish this forum to be gone as we know this is a good paying forum. only the last batch of payment request was not paid just because they were about to leave or close the site. so there is no point to pay the members when they are not continuing with the site already.