Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

MyHYIP - forum.myhyip.com

vnhyipgroup

• Replies 589
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

only make one post in this site today :D, i think i cannot make more post in this site today beside i don't have any motivation to make post here also the long gap which make me bored where i need to wait for that long time

Yes, I am confuse in here, if i'm gonna start my posting activity in here or not because if posting in General HYIP Discussion could just lead to deduction then better not but if everything will depend on quality of post then i might.

lead to deduction? as long as you have quite good post here that still make a sense and directly to the thread discussion without bubbling to much just to extend your post lines,i think you will don't get any deduction because of that

Yes even me I made only 4 post with them today and hopefully by next tomorrow I will made more post compare to today,and the activity this morning was a good one even a newbie can see what to discuss abaut because all the old posts have been reply.

Now I'm waiting for my post to be process and approved. I'm really expecting to get paid before april 15th. I'm happy that this site is paying and paying good. I know its hard to earn money in ptp posting especially since theirs lots of ptp that stop paying already. that's why I maximize each ptp forums that is still paying right now like myhyip.

My plan is to earn 10 dollars a month in her if its possible.

I think we can consider this one of the fastest paying forum up to now. But I have not able to reach payout here for a few months now but I don't think there is a change already in the way they process their payment request. It is still fast I think

the payment here is fast, but the place to make more discussion about hyip is not good, i still see some spammer make copy and paste post even they already know not will get paid by admin, and admin don't want to clear the spammy post that created by that spammer

i see a post in other forum said that myhyip is one of the fastest paying forum, and after see budado payment request here i am motivated to make more post here. making post here need patience as the long gap will become problem too

yes still one of the fast paying forum. not actually fastest always. as it pays once weekly before. but i have read that it is like once every two weeks now. but i am not sure about that as i have not been able to request payout for quite a long time already.

3 post done today, it just like took long time for me to reach that amount because of the gap they have. but i still fine with that, at least i added some points here and sooner will request my payment here. later i will try to post in webmaster section.

I feel that there are quite too many paying forum any way so I don't feel the need for now to reach payout here. As what I can possibly earn from here,I can also earn in other forums as well. And there are more easy topics in other forums than on this site.

i don't care with what people said as long as i can make post here it will be better for me, rather than the one who can't. even i need long time to make post and only make little post and not everyday at least i will get paid by them, not only earn from this thread LOL

Indeed it does not matter if I or other members prefer other forums over this one. It does not mean that this is not as good as other forums. It is just that not many are comfortable with the discussions here. But still it's a very good paying forum and worth the effort and time.

it seems that activity in this site just like it used to be, with so many proof from monitors and little post and sometimes spammy post by members who don't know the rules LOL, but that is fine. because admin will not paid that kind of members

proof and proof that is the only thing you will be see here, but i also can give some update here about the site that is have thread here, and if they have news i tried as the best as i can to give some news, but it seems monitors site is the best at things LOL. overall this forum is quite good.

I guess not all, there are still some members who make some posts in the discussions from this forum, somehow that is still good to see right, though they are not too many of them.

you got something there, that is right. in this forum there are some members that still post about discussion here and one of them are me LOL, today it seems not too much to see in here but at least if we want we can make post here per day