Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

MyHYIP - forum.myhyip.com

vnhyipgroup

i thought that there is announcement that the gpt would be paying. but i actually find it hard to believe that is going to happen. so i didn't get excited at all. so it is not true then. but i didn't expect much anyway, so i will just post again on the 2 remaining paying section if i have the time.

i also don't excited about that things lol because i think admin will be officially announced about that things, but i think 2 section is more than enough for people to get paid per months from this site, am i right? especially if you truly active in hyip section it will be good

• Replies 589
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if that thing back i am sure that many people will be back to make post in this site, well i think the most important thing to know that admin until now still not make that section back to paying one, and i think it will be better to focus only at paying section for now

i thought that there is announcement that the gpt would be paying. but i actually find it hard to believe that is going to happen. so i didn't get excited at all. so it is not true then. but i didn't expect much anyway, so i will just post again on the 2 remaining paying section if i have the time.

If this were to happen I would really consider being quite active in here as I find it difficult to be active right now. I guess you guys are right in that since there is no formal announcement from the admin we should not raise our hopes and would rather wait for official confirmation is this is true.

yesterday i only make some posts here, it seems i don't motivate too much to make post here. actually to earn and making posts here is very hard thing to do, espcially with only 2 section as paid section and one of this section full with unrelated discussion which is bad for this forum

i am glad to know that the site is already back online. i thought that the site would be down for few more days. so the admin do take care of the site up to now. but i don't think that the admin is getting any benefit with the activity on the forum.

i am glad to know that the site is already back online. i thought that the site would be down for few more days. so the admin do take care of the site up to now. but i don't think that the admin is getting any benefit with the activity on the forum.

actually he still get but only a bit :D, with a some investors and also few members that make post here, they can get some traffic to their HYIP monitor site, but to attracted advertisers i think he will only get few advertisers or even not any advertisers

That is true,as the activities here isn't that really high for admin to get to attract some more advertisers to advertise for this forum and perhaps with that, the forum may have been earning not well.

do you see they have hyip monitors? i think you know what i mean if i ask you something like that, with the value of payment here i am sure this site can survive even not or only few advertisers in this forum, i think that monitors have big amount of earning to give him profit and pay few monitors or members who request here

Well yeah they have that but then again look at the posting activities here, it was not really as high as the other ptp forums around. But I know this forum may still survive as it has been around for years already.

i think they will with hyip monitors they have and as i see many hyip program now doing well too, and it means more good hyip in hyip industry will give them more income by that hyip monitors they have and they don't have to worry about the advertisement, and low activities =low spend :D

Its funny that my request of payments has been verified but not yet paid until now. But I guess theirs just some slight delays. I already have 800 points in here. In eight days I'm sure I'm going to reach 1000 points in here. I'm hoping that I will going to get paid before I reach 1000 points so that after I got paid I will going to request payments again in here.

Its funny that my request of payments has been verified but not yet paid until now. But I guess theirs just some slight delays. I already have 800 points in here. In eight days I'm sure I'm going to reach 1000 points in here. I'm hoping that I will going to get paid before I reach 1000 points so that after I got paid I will going to request payments again in here.

just wait for it, i am sure that admin must be paying the members later, i think the only thing we can do now is waiting and waiting but if you have some free time to waste here i am sure that you can earn well from this forum, so far i am inactive again here

It seems that you guys seem to be making some good earning here looking at the amount of points you have accumulated already considering that some people find it a bit hard to post in here. Hopefully admin will make payments soon to reward for this activity.

It seems that you guys seem to be making some good earning here looking at the amount of points you have accumulated already considering that some people find it a bit hard to post in here. Hopefully admin will make payments soon to reward for this activity.

yeah we all looking forward about that thing, well tomorrow i have plan to make more post here and trying to get more points, it seems i will wasting more of my post time in this site tomorrow, and now i have about 300 points here, trying to reach 350 points

200 points left, but yeah this site is not accessible now so it will be pending for some days until admin clear this issue, so far i don't find any news about them and until now i still cannot access this site even with their monitors too

i feel like the site is about to end already. i don't see this kind of problem before. but they have been a ptp for more than 3 years already. it had been stable and had no problem in payments at all only recently i think that there were some payment delays.

I really doubt that it would especially like this. This may just be a temporary technical issue that the forum is experiencing at the moment but I have hope that admin will get to resolve and it will be back online,

There is no more action from admin regarding the low activity in his site so its mean admin just satisfied with the activity now,maybe at least they still have a few loyal member.do you think that this site really depend on the advertisers there??

So the forum is still not back to its original state, well too bad for those who have been loyal and earning from this forum but not me as I am not been really that active from this forum anymore. But for the sake of other posters, I hope this forum will resume.

yeah this forum still not back i check them today and still don't find anything. it will be bad for us if this site will go forever, at least i loss one of the earning place for me, even not all people keeps active make post here. but still i will keep monitoring them for some days

Yeah! I also check this Forum today and it's not yet accessible it's loading till the server timed out, that is what the error prompt in here. Yeah! Monitor this Forum for us so you can keep us updated if ever that this Forum came back already.