Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

MyHYIP - forum.myhyip.com

vnhyipgroup

• Replies 589
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i don't see you make post here today or yesterday, and from what i see in your posts before, mostly is not at the approriate for the thread and it seems copy and paste post, but that is old posts you make in 2011, and in 2012 i only see you make one post, and that is all, well today i just make about 3 posts :D, nice one. even i don't have too much motivation here

i don't see you make post here today or yesterday, and from what i see in your posts before, mostly is not at the approriate for the thread and it seems copy and paste post, but that is old posts you make in 2011, and in 2012 i only see you make one post, and that is all, well today i just make about 3 posts :D, nice one. even i don't have too much motivation here

Are you a mod on this site that you are attacking Indie ? You seem to know about everything that is going on,on the site.Well,i agree with Indie that posting in the HYIP section is boring.You must be an ardent lover of that program to stay in there.

Are you a mod on this site that you are attacking Indie ? You seem to know about everything that is going on,on the site.Well,i agree with Indie that posting in the HYIP section is boring.You must be an ardent lover of that program to stay in there.

The good thing is that there are a number of other sections besides hyip where you can still make your posts. My first thought was that this forum was mainly HYIP and that all sections would be concentrated on them and nothing else. I have come to learn that there are other sections as well that you can participate in.

mod ? lol, i am not mod just simple users and you, why you said i attack him, i only said what i see dude, yesterday i make post here and don't see he make post, today i don't see too much posts but i don't make any post here too, it is bad to know that i cannot make more post here

indeed it can still be a good forum up to now. but for me i am not posting here any more as i don't like the discussions i see here. but i see some members are interested to post on topics like webmaster topics.

Why dont you try and do the same thing. If you feel bored with discussions in some sections, why not swap over to other sections and give them a go and probably when you resume to posting in those sections you consider boring, things may be different. Have you decided to take a break from the forum altogether?

Why dont you try and do the same thing. If you feel bored with discussions in some sections, why not swap over to other sections and give them a go and probably when you resume to posting in those sections you consider boring, things may be different. Have you decided to take a break from the forum altogether?

it will be good for us, if we want to spread our activity in the other section too that get paid by them, but in this case not all section that get paid by them, and it make us more harder to spread our activity plus they have long gap per post

Not all the section are non-paying sections or even lower rate sections. My point was that if you still find the forum a good place to earn but are with the resposes that you find in a section that you mostly frequent, then why not try other sections within the same forum that are paying. This way, you still get to earn from the same forum and take a break from that section which has become boring to you.

mod ? lol, i am not mod just simple users and you, why you said i attack him, i only said what i see dude, yesterday i make post here and don't see he make post, today i don't see too much posts but i don't make any post here too, it is bad to know that i cannot make more post here

Well,you posted like you are a mod on the site.I have seen you qouting his posts and going against what he posted.He is a good poster and i believe what he posted here.As for the site,i wonder what you guys see in there that is making you post in the HYIP unless you are a constant investors on that porgram.

Not all the section are non-paying sections or even lower rate sections. My point was that if you still find the forum a good place to earn but are with the resposes that you find in a section that you mostly frequent, then why not try other sections within the same forum that are paying. This way, you still get to earn from the same forum and take a break from that section which has become boring to you.

of course , there are some paying section at this forum . although the rates per posts are low but the admin is already paying . the non-paying sections are active although you will not get any cents during posts in them .

Well,you posted like you are a mod on the site.I have seen you qouting his posts and going against what he posted.He is a good poster and i believe what he posted here.As for the site,i wonder what you guys see in there that is making you post in the HYIP unless you are a constant investors on that porgram.

check it first before you make any post here dude, that will only become irrelevant thing without proof and i don't againts him, i only share fact here. i wonder also if you want to be active here, and hyip section have many things to discuss and not for wannabe investors lol

It sucks that they have disabled the GPT section for paid to post. However, I do like the rates they offer. 5 cents for a thread and 3 cents for a reply is a lot better than most PTP forums offer. There is not much to know about HYIPs, except that even the best of them will pay for a while and then close down all of a sudden. HYIPs are pretty much a gamble.

It sucks that they have disabled the GPT section for paid to post. However, I do like the rates they offer. 5 cents for a thread and 3 cents for a reply is a lot better than most PTP forums offer. There is not much to know about HYIPs, except that even the best of them will pay for a while and then close down all of a sudden. HYIPs are pretty much a gamble.

we talk about Myhyip not hyip lol, well about the gpt section that is already become permanent(i think) even they said that is only for temporay but in fact until now that section still become unpaid section.

we talk about Myhyip not hyip lol, well about the gpt section that is already become permanent(i think) even they said that is only for temporay but in fact until now that section still become unpaid section.

Someone did mention on one of the forums that admin had changed the rule with regards to the Paid to Post section. Apparently the GPT section as a whole is a non-paying section but the PTP has since been changed to PTP. This would be a welcome relief for members that may need to take a breather and post to a different section in here.

Its nice that I can open the site again. two days ago I can't open the site but now that I can open the site I will going to post in here again. I'm hoping that I will going to reach another 500 points in here before I going to get paid in here. I know its hard to post in here since its only the hyip section that is a paying section but still I can maintain 5 dollars a month earning in here.

Yes, but then if we think they usually have many threads created daily then you can still reach payout and that is if you are really fast and determined to have payout here. So far, I can't have activity here simply because of I don't focus in hyip posting.

Someone did mention on one of the forums that admin had changed the rule with regards to the Paid to Post section. Apparently the GPT section as a whole is a non-paying section but the PTP has since been changed to PTP. This would be a welcome relief for members that may need to take a breather and post to a different section in here.

that is wrong :D, you can check in this link: http://forum.myhyip.com/announcement.php?f=70 this forum don't change that thing, and i think that will be permanent because i think they already comfortable with this thing rather than have GPT forum as paid section

i thought that there is announcement that the gpt would be paying. but i actually find it hard to believe that is going to happen. so i didn't get excited at all. so it is not true then. but i didn't expect much anyway, so i will just post again on the 2 remaining paying section if i have the time.