Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

MyHYIP - forum.myhyip.com

vnhyipgroup

• Replies 589
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well, I just opened the forum and checked out the payment section, good to see a lot of payout requests which show the activity on the forum is great, also few of them have been verified and the last the admin paid was on 16th, November, that is two days ago.

Good thing is that we get paid. But actually you can't see the deductions but theirs a deductions in here. for example. I got paid. five dollars but do you know that my deduction in points is not 500 points but rather 563 points? I'm lucky that I have post more than that. What if I post 500 and I request 500 dollars cashout and I get deductions? Does it mean my 500 request of payments will be denied?

Good thing is that we get paid. But actually you can't see the deductions but theirs a deductions in here. for example. I got paid. five dollars but do you know that my deduction in points is not 500 points but rather 563 points? I'm lucky that I have post more than that. What if I post 500 and I request 500 dollars cashout and I get deductions? Does it mean my 500 request of payments will be denied?

Well that was not good but seems you are still posting in here despite that issue that you have encountered from this forum. But I guess your payment request will be denied as it will decrease your points for the next payment request.

three days ago, there was a payout time on MH, on 23rd November and for now there is not more than two to three payout requests active in the payout section, that is good to know that almost all requests have been approved and processed as well.

The forum is a good one but really the earning sections are confusing.i posted at the ptp section but really didnt get any credit for my post.i am new over there so i dont if there is any specific number of post before one starts earning.i just hope i would start getting paid for my post soon.

Myhyip forum was inactive for quite a long time but now i see some members are requesting payments and they are getting paid quickly.I am not a member here yet but would love to join if it has good post rates.I don't know what are the current post rates here,i guess i will have to join and check by myself.

these days even I am not that active on this forum, but just watching out the activities in here, like payout section and I also will be frequently checking Hyip News in this forum, as members here will update latest hyip news quite fast here.

Because posting in hyip section seems to be the easiest way to post in here as those posters will simply wait for new hyip programs to open then create new threads and then wait for email from those hyips and so they can post update on the hyip threads and also recieving payment to post as payment proofs.

I think hyip news letters or updates to be posted on Hyip News section, there is separate section for hyip news and updates, so I think that should not be quoted in hyip discussion, but only it's features to be discussed in hyip discussion section.

Well does this forum allows that, does they really have a separate sections for news and updates? Anyways, some posters are really good in discussing hyips, like bulastika is claiming about in this forum.

yeah, there is a separate sub section for Hyip News, you can find it below the Hyip Discussion / Advertising section,

which has two sub sections, Hyip News and Hyip Tools, I often check Hyip News section, for latest updates.

I think this forum can update it's script and make it more attractive to stay at, like many recent forums that coming up with attractive new look, there is two old forums that continue their old look, GT and MyHyip, both are senior forums in PTP but still attractive with older script as well.

If myhyip going to make ptp section a paying section. Then I'm sure this site will become active. this is the only reason why this site going to be active. Because they only have hyip section as paying section. So members don't bother to return and post until you have a proof of payments that you need to post 1000 points in order for you to earn 5 dollars. that's about 1 cent per proof of payments rate.

the last payout time was on 5th Dec, eight days ago, there is around ten active requests in the payout section awaiting approval , I think the admin might going to pay once again in this week, as it's already more than a week since last payout time and MH usually pays fast.

yeah, it's been for years now that the GPT section has turned non PTP, and as far as I know, it is not going to return to normal PTP, so the members can earn only through Hyip discussion, which I think not a difficult task in here.

Really, when did you registered from this forum riddick? Well it has been a long time since the GPT section has been a non paying section in here and all you can earn from here is from hyip section.

I just register here few days ago because of seeking of new forum to post payment proofs. But then that is what i have the news of not having no payment for posting in GPT. I dont think i can even reach payout here since i dont have investment in investment programs like hyip.