Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

MyHYIP - forum.myhyip.com

vnhyipgroup

Well I don't think that it will ever happen again that they will re-open GPT section as paying section and I think admin is already quite contented the way his forum is doing right now.

The admin. should atleast step forward and inform their members with a clear notice if they are ever going to make that GPT section a PTP section or not. I myself don't think that they will make it a PTP in the near future as it was costing them badly as most of the active members used to post on the GPT section of myHYIP.

• Replies 589
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard that admin is now clearing up everything from this forum and I think he already realizes it or might someone have informed him about it as he gets stricter now that before.

What are you trying to say? Is the admin. looking to clear all the spam post or clear all the pending payouts at myHYIP. Well, I really think that the myHYIP admin should rethink about his decsion to make GTP section back as a paid section as I can already notice that several members have already left myHYIP after their decision to make GPT a non paid section.

So I guess admin was just getting stricter on paying its posters and he don't pay those spammers when admin sees that they are just spamming to reach the payout here. Anyways, at least admin is now much responsible than before.

As far as I know, they used to pay their members on the basis of the lenght of their posts. There were several spammers who didn't got any infractions as their length of the posts were enough to pass the payout request. However, if they have not become more strict, it will definitely help myHYIP become a more spam free forum then before.

well, I have noticed that the admin cleared payments last time on 30th September and within four days another few requests have been approved by the mod, on 2nd October and the admin has to clear those payments as well, this week, hopefully.

• 2 weeks later...

the only way for me to earn this site just by make post about the payment proof that i get from some HYIP in HYIP payment section, even in the end i will get some discount from it but i think that is already enough since we only post payment proof and at least we get paid

I'm wondering if anyone in here get banned. its seems the forum is totally been high jack but still admin don't delete a single nonsense thread or post. Its only shows that either he lack time to do it or he is not bother at all. But I guess what he do is that when you cashout he just reject your request of payments.

@budado: i cannot said any good words about this site, full with nonsense posts, advertising message, and spam post. and before admin even paid the spam poster, and even there are some member that cannot fight it and join it to be spammer too, but the payment denied by moderator

Despite what you have said in here, the forum is still paying its members for posting payment proofs and with little discussions for hyips in this forum, and that is what matters to members of this forum.

If you post proof of payments in here you will get paid. But instead of request payments when you reach 5 dollars you need to wait until you reach 10 dollars worth before you can request for payments. that's the difference. That's why its much better if you post discussion post than proof of payments in here.

I have been inactive on few forums for last few months and this is also one among them, but there is more than 500 credits I had in this forum, so I will try to continue posting and participate in discussion as I don't have much payments proofs to post any more.

I have been inactive on few forums for last few months and this is also one among them, but there is more than 500 credits I had in this forum, so I will try to continue posting and participate in discussion as I don't have much payments proofs to post any more.

yes i know that you were one of the most active member in here back then. and the admin was not strict on post quality. but now it is hard to get approved of our payout request for our post. thta is why i just stop posting in here.