Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

MyHYIP - forum.myhyip.com

vnhyipgroup

• Replies 589
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well they are not just benefiting from myHyip forum only but they also have been getting that same benefits in various ptp forums as those posting activities are accepted in such like DMT and other ptp forums around. Somehow I think it is also good to own an hyip monitoring site, because of that benefits.

Yes, but in other forums they are also excluded with other benefits like in the contests or the bonuses that members which are more of posting in discussion threads. But then this forum is in favor of the hyip investors no doubt on it and really salute for those monitors that daily post payment proofs. :)

I wonder still most of the members that are active in other forums do not know anything about MH ! myhyip is actually a senior forum around paying for years, though they have some disadvantages like GPT turned to non paying section, it is still one of the best forums around.

Well this is good because it is still paying its members but the discussions in here (I believe) isn't as good as other ptp forums around. posting for hyips on the other hand isn't something that is easy to discuss and so not many posters are interested to post for this forum.

I wonder still most of the members that are active in other forums do not know anything about MH ! myhyip is actually a senior forum around paying for years, though they have some disadvantages like GPT turned to non paying section, it is still one of the best forums around.

I do agree and since they have two and three cents per post rate. You can post 30 post a day in here and earn between 60 to 90 cents a day. Not bad at all. and the best part is that theirs a little chance that you will get deductions in here as this site is not that strict to post. Just don't post proof of payments in here because the rate is just 1 cent.

well, I already have posted a lot of proofs so far, in my 500 points that I am sure that if I apply for a payment on MH, I will get it rejected and will be advised to accumulate 1000 credits and then apply for that payment, but good now that I have few more proofs to pay on daily basis.

it is of course not possible to have a nice discussion in hyip section here but we can only give our opinion or comments sometimes even feedback if we are the investors of that particular hyip and also post hyip news and thus get more point scores to cash out, but we can't expect for good discussion.

Mostly I talk to my self in here. lols. Anyway I got my 5 dollars again in here. I still did not return to open my account as theirs some notes posted by admin. But I don't know what is it all about. But what I know is that its paid me the whole amount of 5 dollars. So I'm really happy.

budado congratulations, but sometime when you have free time, you post proof of payment here. indeed a warning that you get like what? Can you quote some here so that I could know about it. sorry i did not mean to offend you but to me or you do not make that mistake a second time

it is great at least they have banner

besides their own banner.it is good that the site has their own monitor that is why they are still able to earn well and able to pay the many payout request here.it is not hard to reach the minimum payout with very good activity here you can reach payout in 3 days if you are active.actually its easy to make 20 post perday because of memebrs

activity. anyway i seen no payout request rejected by admin which is

really very rare in recent ptp world

and the rate which is admin giving is unbilieable .

while if we only post 20 a day then it took 5 days to reach payout instead of three days, you should see this link http://forum.myhyip.com/forumdisplay.php?f=99. this only for prove what you posted earlier. something that can not be a forum ptp accept all payment request without seeing the quality of posts that ask for payment that includes this forum

Mostly I talk to my self in here. lols. Anyway I got my 5 dollars again in here. I still did not return to open my account as theirs some notes posted by admin. But I don't know what is it all about. But what I know is that its paid me the whole amount of 5 dollars. So I'm really happy.

hahaha, talking to yourself? Why, because no one is answering from your previous post? Hehehe, anyways, you are really good posters because you can keep on earning despite of the activities in here is not good.

hahaha, talking to yourself? Why, because no one is answering from your previous post? Hehehe, anyways, you are really good posters because you can keep on earning despite of the activities in here is not good.

Activity in here is good. But most of those who post in here are only posting proof of payments. While I don't like to post proof of payments. I prefer to have a discussion post and so far I earn minimum of five dollars a month in here so I don't mind posting alone in here. Its better than doing copy and paste.

that is wise decision by PTP posters to also post in hyip discussions, which is actually not a big task, for us, simply we should not lose fast paying forums like MH, for there is only hyip discussion a paying section.

Well I also decided to comeback posting for this forum as well, as I have been looking for ptp forums that I can work on again and since I have experienced in hyips then definitely I can stand the discussions here :D

Okay.. I hope you are active at least three times a week in here and post 200 points a week in here. Not 200 post but 200 points. But if you can post 200 a week then its good. Post in three section in here all in hyip section. hyip general section, news, and hyip.

I wonder how a poster will be super active in this forum if no rate in the ptp section. Unless we do have also many hyip programs joined. So the target will not be feasible. So thinking seems it does not have much ptp posters since it have hyip posters which they can earn in posting.