Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

digitalmoneytalk - digitalmoneytalk.com

yogeshwartyagi

I think I will just have for the meantime to request for 350 points before, I will be back in my posting. I think I'm kinda late to make post in this week because of the some days that I'm not able to have my target. But surely I can still catch up now I see more activities this afternoon.

I always try to post in the forex sections two to three times a week and make sure that I earn a good amount of points this way. Its easier to earn by posting in here because the post rate is cents per post which makes it worthwhile to be active in here. You get to accumulate points faster here.

I am very surprised here to see the Admin of this forum is just clear my payment request one more time here. This is even very fast, and beyond my mind here. Now, even all my point is just cleared. And I have to start collecting from the beginning again here. It is so lovely thing

I was not able to make payout on the site so I will need to keep improving my focus on the site as well. Anyway I'm going to try my best so I will be able to accomplish my goal on the site. So I'm trying to make a lot of posts on the site as well. Anyway maybe I will be able to make payout again this week.

I just received my payment from admin for being active inhere so I automatically resume activities again. Meanwhile I guess our admin and mod is not lenient with those who make the forum uncomfortable or those with non-quality posts when requesting payment, he gave several members huge deductions.

Yea,we are starting again,for 2 weeks now i have not been active in the forum and that was why i earned so low in both weeks,this week is gonna be different,i am aiming $5 for this week i just hope my internet connection wouldn't be disappointing me 'cos as i requested for a payout,my connection stopped browsing and it started browsing around 10 A.M today

actually i never experienced something like inaccesible here since this morning :D, well it seems few people talk about a member that make a mess in this forum, i think the best way only by report him, and then let moderator do something with it, and @nagichan if you want to post your payment proof here you can use search button :D, DMT search feature for me is the best searching in PTP forum that i ever see so you can try it

Well, I never have any problem to access the website of this lovely forum here. Everything here is just running fine and smooth here. I can access every feature provided on this forum here. Making post is always posted right away with no error from my side to this forum

Yea,we are starting again,for 2 weeks now i have not been active in the forum and that was why i earned so low in both weeks,this week is gonna be different,i am aiming $5 for this week i just hope my internet connection wouldn't be disappointing me 'cos as i requested for a payout,my connection stopped browsing and it started browsing around 10 A.M today

Hopefully you will be motivated to post more this week so that you can be able to reach your target this time around. I have had problems myself lately with getting good posting activities in the forum but I want to have a good start for this week.

We all have our personal target and aim to accomplish here in DMT, we should not forget the aspect of post quality and interesting discussions we have been doing so far. Im talking about this in reference to the previous payment made by admin, just to avoid deduction.

@hadg nice to have you back around, think things will more interesting seeing some old faces.

Sure i am back for good quality posts,like i have said in my earlier posts that my internet connection really disappointed me last week,but i think it is better now,i now have a target in the forum,i am sure that i should be able to accomplish my goal in the forum this week

I'm absent yesterday but I'm back posting again in here today. I'm really happy and in good mode to post in here and I hope to reach 250 points today. That is half way to my 500 points target. I really love dmt right now and its sister site mtw. This two sites are a regular ptp payers so I really don't get bored posting since each time I request payments I got paid with in two weeks and sometimes even less than a week.

We all have our personal target and aim to accomplish here in DMT, we should not forget the aspect of post quality and interesting discussions we have been doing so far. Im talking about this in reference to the previous payment made by admin, just to avoid deduction.

@hadg nice to have you back around, think things will more interesting seeing some old faces.

Quite well said mate because as much as this is a paid to post forum it still has to maintain good quality of posts and the discussions have to interesting indeed. I do find that most of the discussions are really interesting which is why I find myself making other rounds of poisting for example.

I think to consider making posts by the evening in the other sections although, I feel I still have enough activity to make first before I can go in those sections. Honestly, I'm losing some time because, I did not able to make posts early today but still sticking to my plan for having my target posting.

The reason why the payment processor section is not really that popular is because there arent a lot of threads in there that are active indeed. Besides that, there is usually good posting activities in other sections like the hyip and ptp that makes it easier to post and reply to more threads.

Only few payments processors are mostly used in online programs and we know that only few members have knowledge or using other payment methods. Though, I think it still good to see dmt forum having balance of activities though, sooner we will find out more of them in hyip and forex.