Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

digitalmoneytalk - digitalmoneytalk.com

yogeshwartyagi

I am just starting my posting activity and hoping that I can do two rounds of posting in here, but if it's not possible for me then one round of posting in here is already fine because I am sure accumulating 50 points in here is quite okay already as I will just try to catch up in the next day.

I noticed that also. I was about to become one of them, but because my determination is high I can keep my posting activity in here, and won't let things to distract me from my posting activity in here. Anyway, I will try to post on the Forex discussion if needed for me to reach my target.

I didn't able to finish my posting activity yesterday in here, but I think that's okay as I will try to catch up for today in here because even some members may not be active, but we can always spread our posting activity in the other section which what I will do later on so that I can accumulate good amount of points.

It seems that I did not able to make be active in DMT forum this previous day that's why I'm stuck with 200 points which supposedly I have 50 points already. But so far, I will just catch up with the activities and then to reach 300 points this evening as it seems I have so much time that I not able to use wisely.

No doubt one of the great forum i work daily when even i start my online earning every day first i will be completing some posts in the forum and then only more to other sites . Any ways i am happy that all the payments are paid at weekends that make most of the people to join and members to be active every day in the site .

Well, I need to accumulate 100 points in here today. I know that there is still time for me to reach my goal in here so I just need to keep up my posting activity in here.I can't request for a payment yet in here probably by tomorrow morning. I can see that most of us haven't requested for a payment yet in here.

Accumulating 100 points wouldn't be so difficult for you 'cos i know that you are very versatile,you have knowledge about hyips and forex and that is just a mojor advantage 'cos those 2 sections pays 3 cents,you can simply make 10 posts each in both sections and that would fetch you 60 points then you round it up in the PTP section

I take some days off in here. Just to make sure that I will going to feel refresh. I'm happy to be back posting again. Now its time for me to be back earnign online. I hope that I can manage to earn good amount of money online this year. My hope is to maintain and sustain my account for good. I'm tired of trading and I want to make good profit in ptp forums again.

Of course, you can. That's what I'm usually doing when my payout is not yet approved so, I will just going to add or accumulate more points if not then, I will still have to make new payout request and then, of course, I will have multiple payouts. Today seems for me not have good posting.

Just keep on accumulating points as there is still time for you as you can be active in Forex discussion as I know there are good activities in here as I been active in there yesterday and later on I will be active in there again. My motivation right now is still high because I enjoy posting in here.

I just see here my other Payment request on this lovely forum is approved already here by the moderator. Well, it is very good and great job from the Admin and moderator here. Everything here is done very fast , so, members like to be very active on this forum here.

It's good to know that your payment request has been approved,i just want to make a round of posting before i submit my payment request,i can see that so many members has made a round of posting this morning before. Submitting there payment request

Well, today I see the total posts I make on this forum is more than 1000 posts already here. I never think about this before, if I can be very active on this forum here. But, I will not regret in doing this in this lovely forum. Hopefully I can reach 2000 posts in total not too long here

The activities in the Paid to post section today isn't that good, but I will try to post in the other section because i need to accumulate at least 50 points in here today so that I won't need to be hurry reaching for my goal in here this week as it's Monday so we should be starting to work with our target for this week.

I reach 400 points again in this lovely forum here. Well, I need to get at least 50 more points here, so when my payment request done, I can ask another payment request on this forum right away here. So, I will be consistent in this lovely forum here. Because the Admin is consistent too

I can see that you are very active in the forum,i have been busy since morning so i can't be active in the forum,i just want to make a round of posting in the forum,though the activity in the forum is quite low,my payment request hasn't been approved since yesterday

I am just hoping for one round of posting on the forum for today to accumulate go points in here. I will have to resume posting again in earnest tomorrow morning and hope that i can have a good amount of points again. Hopefully there will be good activities tomorrow.