Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

digitalmoneytalk - digitalmoneytalk.com

yogeshwartyagi

I am happy to see the message from admin with clarity on how payment processing will be working for this week since its already Friday. I have already submitted a payment request for a high amount and as such would not be editing it but rather work on points for the next week.

It's my target to have a new payment request that's why I am keeping my posting activity because this week is another target for me as long as I have the motivation then I am sure that I can reach my target in here this week because today I need to make two rounds of posting I am just on my first round of posting.

It's good to know that the admin has made a shout in the chat bos that all payments would be cleared on Sunday,well it is even better that way ''cos it would even save the work load of the admin,i would just be accumulating more points in the forum till i reach for another payout before Sunday so that it can be approved as well

It seems that I won't be able to reach 800 points today in here, but that's just okay as I will just try to catch up by tomorrow as I will be active in Forex discussion so it wouldn't be hard for me to accumulate for some good amount of points by tomorrow because if it's possible then I would like to request for a payment by tomorrow in here

I am just kinda tired today so I just made about 10+ posts this round of posting. My goal was about to reach 800 points today in here, but I think I still have some time to catch up by tomorrow in here as I will just start my posting activity in here early so that I can assure that before the day ends I can request for a payment.

I think I have enough time this evening to actually resume for my activity since I have done posting in other forums and also done in resting for posting. So far, I will just aim for 50 points and that will be reasonable in this hour of activity. I just think also to spread my activities once again.

I am getting slower nowadays with my posting and sometimes it takes me more than an hour to make that 50 points on the forum. What matters for me though is that I am able to get some posting activities in and that I can make a round of posts even if it takes longer than normal.

Well, there is no reason to make our activity on this forum slower now, except we are busy with our real time. Then, we can have no time to make posts on this lovely forum. But, overall, everything on this forum here is still nice and fine. Nothing too bad to do here. I will keep making posts on this forum

I think there are many new members nowadays in the forum. But it seems we have difficulty in the email activation and probably it is still not fixed however, it will be good that there is still a way to contact and solve this problem in the new members. And yet, there are many activities now.

I think @Riddick09 is right. In the chat box, I've noticed that new members have been asking our admin to activate their accounts because they can't make posts. Well, seems our admin is busy because he announced in the chat box that all payment requests will be cleared on Sunday. I'm wondering if we can request another round of payments or whether we should wait until our present ones get cleared. I had to post my question in the chat box and I'm waiting for reply by the admin or mod.

Yes, there does seem to be issues with activating accounts of members upon registration as seen in the chatbox and I remember that I also had the same thing with mine when I registered. Admin did make it clear that he would be busy which is why the payment processing is also delayed so I am sure he will sort out the activations when he returns.

It seems I will still need to pursue to reach for reaching 500 points this evening then, by tomorrow I will going to aim for the 600 points by morning and will have try to request for payment sooner in the afternoon. But hoping that the activities will went fine as I wanted to reach another payout.

• Upvote 1

I've begun my 2nd round of posting in the ptp section of DMT and hopefully, I should be able to make 3rounds of posting in this section today. My aim is to reach 350points before requesting another payment but I'm unsure whether it will be allowed to make another payment request when our present ones are yet to be cleared.

i think tomorrow is the day where admin will pay member, and i think that wil be happened so we need to wait for it, so far i will not request payment yet unless i reach 300 points today :D, but it seems that i can reach that amount tomorrow, and i see that some payment request already approved by mod yogesh

I need to pursue my posting activity in here this evening because you know I am quite motivated because tomorrow morning I may get lazy to post. I just need to reach 900 points in here then I can request for 500 points so that was already a good amount. Well, there are just few payment request still not been verified.

Same here,i am making my final round of posting in the forum today 'cos i need to request for a payout,the way things are as at this juncture,the mod yogesh might not be able to verify a request that will be submitted in the forum by tomorrow 'cos there are so many requests that are yet to be approved,so i just need to submit a payment

I am still asking myself how payment processing will be like tomorrow because there's already a lot of members that are active and also submitting more than one payment request. Anyway admin did acknowledge the submission of more than one request. Just hope that everything runs smoothly tomorrow.

I'm planning to make payout later on. But for now I'm just planning to keep on posting. Thankfully I have been able to reach payout finally. So I'm just going to keep on posting daily so I would not have difficulty making payout again for this week. Attu least somehow I'm able to keep on posting again