Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

digitalmoneytalk - digitalmoneytalk.com

yogeshwartyagi

@ghost its good to see that you have decided to be active here. Just read the forum rules and regulations and also avoid short posts like the last one your made as it may lead to deductions when your payment request is approved.

Its encouraging to know that active posters in DMT have been promoting the forum in other forums as it sEems to have attracted a new poster who intends to be active. I'm sure that we'll have more active posters in DMT by next year. The population may even become equal to or exceed that of MTV.

I am just wondering here, in the Reply box, there is a little logo of Twitter here. I have no idea what the function of this one here. This is such a nice thing if we can connect to Twitter in replying the thread on this Digital Money Talk forum here. Well, it is also interesting

I am just wondering here, in the Reply box, there is a little logo of Twitter here. I have no idea what the function of this one here. This is such a nice thing if we can connect to Twitter in replying the thread on this Digital Money Talk forum here. Well, it is also interesting

I think its just a platform introduced by admin to attract new members to the forum so whenever the follow DMT on twitter,every twitt from DMT will be visible to you and your followers.Well I think may posters inhere dont follow the forum in social network which can go a long way to attract new members here.

It's tagging a twitter account but I don't think it's useful. Anyways, I'm glad that we have new member and I hope he will going to have follow the standard of posting by 2 full lines atleast. So far, I have not yet reach of 50 points yesterday only able to have the target this morning.

Same for me here. I am just wondering how useful this feature is for the members of our forum here. Specially if we do not ever have any Twitter account here. I think using the Facebook is fine and better. So, it is better for the Admin to add the Facebook connector feature here

Well, I see here, not too many members here asking for the Payment Request here. I think this is because the holiday season here. So, we can see many people is busy here. Hopefully the activity will return after the new year here. So, it can be a good thing here

I think so too. Even I myself with a busy schedule still took out a little time for posting in DMT and am really happy when I reached payout here.Im aiming for a lesser target here 300 points compared to last week performance which was about 453 points inasmuch as I could keep my weekly routine constant here.

indeed I think the members were so busy lately but they were not able to get online. but now I have the time to be active. so I just hope I would see some members here later on son I would be able to keep on posting as well.

I would be online for the next few days so that I can make the most out of the remaining days of the year. If you are active here throughout then I will be active on the forum as well. Its understandable that activities are lower and I am sure they will increase in the new year.

Well, I haven't that much active this week that's why I did not accumulate good amount of points this time but I can assure you that I can be active this weekend while aiming for my payout as well. So, this is good chance for me to still have more posts since, I don't focus in other forums for the meantime.

Well, I haven't that much active this week that's why I did not accumulate good amount of points this time but I can assure you that I can be active this weekend while aiming for my payout as well. So, this is good chance for me to still have more posts since, I don't focus in other forums for the meantime.

DMT now become one of the forum which have some loyal poster because the condition here getting better, in HYIP section there are a lot of active poster , but in forex i don't see much of them which active in the other section, payment processor section also have few posters. but PTP section like usual still have much posters

DMT now become one of the forum which have some loyal poster because the condition here getting better, in HYIP section there are a lot of active poster , but in forex i don't see much of them which active in the other section, payment processor section also have few posters. but PTP section like usual still have much posters

It is always the same thing in many Paid to Post forum like Digital Money Talk here. The members love to be active in discussing in HYIP business. And that is the most favorite in the forum here. The next thing, usually discussing about Paid to business here. So this is a common thing

Well, obviously I did posted in the different sections now. I think there's more activities in the Forex section recently but i think just normal to have many new threads in hyip section and few reviews by the members. I'm still have plenty of time to be in here and the whole afternoon will be in this forum.